Bryony Farmer #2 A baby is for life, not just before/after Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Bryony in fulfilling her first major priority for her child: the bizarre fixation on not giving birth too close to Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Post-partum post-natal - seems she considers herself practically bilingual by her ability to say the former is used in the US and the latter in the UK. Yeah, Bryony almost everyone knows that. You don't have to explain. I think post people would have worked it out contextually anyway. If you're reading this Bryony I've a suggestion focus on someone other than yourself.

Reactions: 2
She does seem to have a weird obsession with the US. She posted a story with a US News article (I can't remember what it was about but it was something negative) and said "are y'all ok over there". I've never heard anyone British say y'all, and definitely never heard her say it in her videos. It was just such a random thing to post, idk maybe she's looking for engagement.

Reactions: 3
I feel like y'all is becoming more common because of all the American media gen X consumes (I'll hold my hand up that I say it too) but somehow from her it sounds so try hard.

Reactions: 1
Her excessive use of Hun online seems very out of place too 😬 malingering know-it-all is the perfect description for this woman-child.

I don't think you can start a new thread with potential new poster's without clearly noting the fact Bryony openly fosters for money, is wealthy and wants to claim benefits, and planned the murder of her newborn child. Terrible people need to be held accountable.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't appear to have bought a single thing herself for the baby.
Right?! Everything is apparently too overpriced or not worth it for the short time it will be used all of a sudden. I guess because she’s not being paid to care for her son like she was with her fosters.

I was looking through her Instagram posts the other day because I was thinking that she posts an awful lot of photos of her bump for someone who hates having one and the reason it’s there. It just hit me then how ridiculous it is that she takes (much less posts!) those stupid selfies where she’s got that “poor me” look about her, the ones where she’s trying to portray sadness or pain. Such a strange person.

Reactions: 5
Post-partum post-natal - seems she considers herself practically bilingual by her ability to say the former is used in the US and the latter in the UK. Yeah, Bryony almost everyone knows that. You don't have to explain. I think post people would have worked it out contextually anyway. If you're reading this Bryony I've a suggestion focus on someone other than yourself.
Post Partum and Post Natal are not the same. Post Partum refers to the mother and her recovery (the 40 days after the birth). Post Natal refers to the baby.

Post Partum and Post Natal are not the same. Post Partum refers to the mother and her recovery (the 40 days after the birth). Post Natal refers to the baby.
Post natal actually refers to the 6-8 week period after birth and includes both mother & baby. Bryony is correct in that it is interchangeable with the word post partum.

At the risk of saying something positive about good old Brine Water, that baby blanket actually looks pretty good for a new knitter.

• Haha
I can't actually believe how much she went on about not wanting to have her baby close to Christmas. Did her first cycle not work then, as the baby is coming in February?

I can't actually believe how much she went on about not wanting to have her baby close to Christmas. Did her first cycle not work then, as the baby is coming in February?
No, the first cycle didn’t work. She seemed pretty disappointed about it too considering she’s done nothing but complain about being pregnant.

i bet she’s not going to go through with fostering again after her baby is born

I think the mother will raise the kid for her
I agree they'll likely do a lot but they were older parents to her (dad is in his 70s) so I wonder how long they'll be physically able to? Even if they're fit and well now your chance of getting struck with something really debilitating increases as you age. That nightmare she had about her mum dying and not being there to help her anymore is very telling that she doesn't have much if any support system apart from them.

She'll get him into nursery ASAP, she'll plead single vulnerable mother and get free hours from 2. Then her parents will get a break. I'm sure Lie-ony is about to become a world leading expert in developmental psychology and parenting. I have over a decade of academics in this area and am still learning, but Bryony will be an expert in a matter of weeks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i bet she’s not going to go through with fostering again after her baby is born
I think she will! she’s already admitted she does it for the money, and I remember when she was fostering before the poor child was always just plonked in front of the tv. Bryony wasn’t even ashamed to admit it, she would just openly say the kid was watching tv all the time in her videos. When the child needed some extra attention she could just send them to her mum’s house. It’s not as if she put great effort into fostering.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.