Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am flabbergasted at how big her head has got, I can't stand and the way she boasts about charity work, almost like she is doing them a favour

Reactions: 6
I can’t help but laugh at all these mummy floggers unravelling this week over comments that they don’t like or a gossip forum!
There was Meldrum, Pentland, Lazy Ingham, Norris now brummymummy mummy. And it’s only the 2nd week of January!!

It’s going to be a long year!!

Haha the tit storm tonight. She is throwing nt the dummy out as people challenge her with her ww ad. Bear in my mind not that long ago she was supporting body positivity now she is flogging a diet ?

Reactions: 2
Another one that purports to be a “good egg”. Such a meaningless phrase, especially when you attribute it to yourself!!

Another one that purports to be a “good egg”. Such a meaningless phrase, especially when you attribute it to yourself!!
And how do you tell if it’s a good egg - put it in some water and it will sink, which is exactly is happening to these mummy floggers.

One night having a Chinese next night flogging WW ready meal!!

Come on can she not get where that is hypocritical.

Thing that gets my goat is saying I have 200k followers but that is across numerous social media and likely it’s the same person following on each so it’s no where near 200k.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so ridiculous that no one being advertised to is allowed to voice an opinion without being attacked

And how do you tell if it’s a good egg - put it in some water and it will sink, which is exactly is happening to these mummy floggers.

One night having a Chinese next night flogging WW ready meal!!

Come on can she not get where that is hypocritical.

Thing that gets my goat is saying I have 200k followers but that is across numerous social media and likely it’s the same person following on each so it’s no where near 200k.
You’re so right!! She said “there’s 200k of you!” On insta stories! Well no, there’s around 73k ok insta. Over inflating!!

Reactions: 3
You’re so right!! She said “there’s 200k of you!” On insta stories! Well no, there’s around 73k ok insta. Over inflating!!
Yep makes no sense the numbers. She is so insufferable she basically is now a louise pentland 2.0.

I can't believe she is making such a fuss. She goes on about how she chooses ad selectively so what she should do is say hands up I got it wrong this time I won't join up with a diet company again as I've taken your feedback on board. It's not that hard is it?

I can't believe she is making such a fuss. She goes on about how she chooses ad selectively so what she should do is say hands up I got it wrong this time I won't join up with a diet company again as I've taken your feedback on board. It's not that hard is it?
Becuase she has no content that is interesting or relating so she can blow it up and make it into something for content. She is so overdramatic. Maybe she should just concentrate on spending time on your favorite child of hers.

She has been stealthily losing weight recently though, she never replies on the comments asking if she’s lost weight. I assume there’s further WW ad’s to come, and a partnership to reveal, and that’s why she is panicking that no one likes the WW #ad

Reactions: 5
I think she went about this all the wrong way. Having a take away on the Friday saying that she has rubbish in the house its a bit of a joke to think she would have a healthy meal like WW. What she should of done is say about 2 weeks ago I want to make changes to my diet just little ones. Then when she dropped this simple say I'm useless at cooking and want healthy meals and this is a little change im making. Its like she's making a joke of it really. Not taking it seriously at all and just saying ill eat any microwave meal which isn't really the point of WW

She has been stealthily losing weight recently though, she never replies on the comments asking if she’s lost weight. I assume there’s further WW ad’s to come, and a partnership to reveal, and that’s why she is panicking that no one likes the WW #ad
I thought she had lost weight too!

Reactions: 1
I don’t usually post in threads, just watch them from afar but it’s GRATING on me that every time she uses a bath bomb we get a ridiculous video on Instagram stories or in her vlog with her in that ridiculous, OTT voice going ‘bath bomb, bath bomb, you’re my bath bomb’. It’s making me cringe.

Reactions: 8
I don’t usually post in threads, just watch them from afar but it’s GRATING on me that every time she uses a bath bomb we get a ridiculous video on Instagram stories or in her vlog with her in that ridiculous, OTT voice going ‘bath bomb, bath bomb, you’re my bath bomb’. It’s making me cringe.
YES ugggghhhh so irritating also what’s in the box ooo ooo ooo what’s in the box FFS we know it’s more tit you don’t need

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh God she is doing therapy because she is a drama Queen and hanging on with trying to stay relatable!

Im sure there is a genuine need for therapy as she seems quite honest. However, it seems the main cause is social media and her job. So why stay in it. If your job causes you so many problems and causes the need for therapy, don’t do it and go back to teaching!!! This business is nuts and wish the influencer age would bugger off.

Reactions: 10
That morning routine vlog raised several questions for me. Was anyone else surprised that she admitted to co-sleeping with her 6 year old son? She said her husband doesn't share the bed so where does he sleep? Isn't 6 a bit old to still be co-sleeping?
And why does she get the children up so early just for them to sit around watching TV for what felt like hours on end in the vlog? Why not just let them sleep?

It was when she said her daughter found it so hard to wake up in the morning ... So why wake her up just to plonk her in front of the TV? Just let the child have another hour of sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.