Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel totally the same, I'm a sham and I feel like I do more than her. Unless she is leaving out the majority of house work school home work running round food shop etc she basically does nothing . And like you say we would all have spare cash if we got gifted as much as she did

Reactions: 7
I feel exactly the same.

You did have an actual job before - so you KNOW what a days work is. And fannying around answering a couple of emails, instagramming before retiring to bed to watch tit reality tv shows is not it!
There she goes again with her fooling dishwasher....

Reactions: 2
How many dishwashers she could have bought if she had not spent so much money on tat and expensive holidays multiple times a year?
Emma, hard work is something different than doing Instagram stories in your pjs, you had a real job and you should know that.

Happy that you are able to do this as your job, if that's what you want, but do not come and tell us it's hard work.

Also, she posts how she wants to escape a tremendous amount of stuff from the kitchen and end up buying more tat 20 minutes later... Come on...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many dishwashers she could have bought if she had not spent so much money on tat and expensive holidays multiple times a year?
Emma, hard work is something different than doing Instagram stories in your pjs, you had a real job and you should know that.

Happy that you are able to do this as your job, if that's what you want, but do not come and tell us it's hard work.

Also, she posts how she wants to escape a tremendous amount of stuff from the kitchen and end up buying more tat 20 minutes later... Come on...
My thoughts exactly! I nearly commented when she was in b&m buying more tat when literally the previous story was of her moaning about the amount of tat in the front room :sleep:

Reactions: 4
Come on...she totally reads here. That post this morning, making the point she ‘handed in her notice’ in response to someone on here wondering whether she’d been fired or not. Then saying how hard she works after we’ve said how lazy she is. Sorry- if you can spend hours watching tat in bed, you’re not working your arse off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't normally mind her but she has wound me up this morning with her post about how she works her ass off - which I might believe if she didn't post multiple stories a day of her sitting in bed, watching trash TV. I love a bit of trash TV but between work and kids I'm lucky to watch one show a month. Also, posting about how her hard earned cash has paid for a dishwasher... good for her, but I'd have loads more spare cash too if I got gifted clothes, beauty products etc.
McgzXfy
I don't normally mind her but she has wound me up this morning with her post about how she works her ass off - which I might believe if she didn't post multiple stories a day of her sitting in bed, watching trash TV. I love a bit of trash TV but between work and kids I'm lucky to watch one show a month. Also, posting about how her hard earned cash has paid for a dishwasher... good for her, but I'd have loads more spare cash too if I got gifted clothes, beauty products etc.
it irritated me when she talked about ‘saving up’...(kitcheh but she goes on massive hols abroad
Come on...she totally reads here. That post this morning, making the point she ‘handed in her notice’ in response to someone on here wondering whether she’d been fired or not. Then saying how hard she works after we’ve said how lazy she is. Sorry- if you can spend hours watching tat in bed, you’re not working your arse off!
I don’t think she reads it (her therapist probably advises against it) but hubby & manager are definitely de-briefing her (so to speak) 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.