Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes it feels like the camera isn’t for vlogging, rather it’s a mirror for checking hair and make up!

Reactions: 3
Her with louise is awful and so over the top. Can someone tell her she is no zoella!

Reactions: 2
So I’m sat wrapping presents..Her Q&A vlog popped up.I thought I would listen while I wrap.
I’ve discovered even her order from the Chinese on a Friday night(“Same order every Friday for the last 15 years”) is as dull as her.
Has she ever heard of vegetables?
So you don’t have to watch it..
“Half rice,half chips,half a chow mein,curry sauce”

I don't know why she is so popular she is so boring. She thinks she is funny zzzz

How many times is this woman going to celebrate the start of her blog? There must be an anniversary every few weeks! Honestly, why are people so obsessed with themselves!

Latest instastory going on about consumerism: you mean the industry you promote ?? All well and good when it suits. ‘Don’t let it get you down’ she says. Unless I need to make money off you

Reactions: 4
Latest instastory going on about consumerism: you mean the industry you promote ?? All well and good when it suits. ‘Don’t let it get you down’ she says. Unless I need to make money off you
Ha the irony, she does nothing but spend,spend,spend .

Her “What I got for Xmas” is embarrassing! She’s a 40-something middle-aged mother ffs! Disney crap, kiddy presents etc. And she needs her hair cut, it looks like rats have been sucking on it all night!

Reactions: 1
Her hair is fine. I feel her pain as I have limp fine hair as well so can’t cristicise her for that. I think it’s an age thing as used to have luscious thick hair but now I’m the same age as her and my hair has got thinner and finer over the years.

But I agree with all the Disney crap. I really dislike grown women going crazy for Disney tit! Pointless mug upon mug and t shirts and dressing in a theme. I love Disney world and Disney land and enjoy our family trips there but draw the line at dressing like Winnie the Pooh or Snow White!

Reactions: 7
Her hair is fine. I feel her pain as I have limp fine hair as well so can’t cristicise her for that. I think it’s an age thing as used to have luscious thick hair but now I’m the same age as her and my hair has got thinner and finer over the years.

But I agree with all the Disney crap. I really dislike grown women going crazy for Disney tit! Pointless mug upon mug and t shirts and dressing in a theme. I love Disney world and Disney land and enjoy our family trips there but draw the line at dressing like Winnie the Pooh or Snow White!
If she got her hair cut it would look thicker. It looks like she’s trying to grow it long. I’ve seen it look a lot lovelier once she has it trimmed. I have fine hair too but regular trims make it look a lot healthier & less straggly.

And another one who tells of her busy full time job and she’s so glad of it so she can spend time with the kids, but spends most of her time in bed watching trash on the laptop.

So, not spending time with kids or working then ?

Reactions: 6
But she works bloody hard ?
And another one who tells of her busy full time job and she’s so glad of it so she can spend time with the kids, but spends most of her time in bed watching trash on the laptop.

So, not spending time with kids or working then ?

I was very frustrated when someone asked her in a Q&A recently about advice for how they save up for so many holidays. She was given some patronising reply about being careful with money & savings. Doesn’t quite match up to the shopping every single day for masses of unnecessary tat, let alone the fact she’s given stuff for free & paid by companies like Disney or hotels to do these holidays. Why won’t they ever admit this lifestyle isn’t attainable for average people? Perpetuating the lie that if we all worked as hard as the laptop bed dwellers, we could all be on 6 foreign holidays a year

Reactions: 16

I mean the arrogance of her comments here after some people found it uncomfortable that she took something out of its bag in a shop and showed no evidence of her putting it back in the bag. That second comment in particular she put. Doing good things doesn’t stop you having other flaws and being criticised for other things. And quite frankly it was hardly an abusive original comment, it did not require a full blown “I’m so good, look at me, look at the good I do” rant.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 4082

I mean the arrogance of her comments here after some people found it uncomfortable that she took something out of its bag in a shop and showed no evidence of her putting it back in the bag. That second comment in particular she put. Doing good things doesn’t stop you having other flaws and being criticised for other things. And quite frankly it was hardly an abusive original comment, it did not require a full blown “I’m so good, look at me, look at the good I do” rant.
I mean, you’re just not allowed to question anything these women do without them jumping down your throat and getting all uppity and defensive. What an ott aggressive reply. It just baffles my why they can’t just answer a simple question with a simple reply like any other normal adult would instead of a huge ranty essay. I think they spend so much time expecting hate trolls that they now take even the slightest question or comment to heart and blow it completely out of proportion.

Reactions: 4
I hadn’t realised she was the patron saint of charity and above scrutiny. I look forward to her pride of Britain award speech

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saint Emma, don't make laugh after what you charge for your mugs. She really should stop hanging around louise pentland bad influence.

View attachment 4082

The second reply is especially bad when the person apologised and what makes it even worse is the comment that person left wasn’t even that bad in the first place ? someone needs to get over herself . Amazes me that so many of these people who broadcast their lives online can’t take the tiniest bit of criticism .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.