Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if they have more sleep in the morning they are little shits come bedtime? speaks from experience ??
Is it clear how long they watch telly for? I need to go and have a watch.

Reactions: 2
In the vlog they watch telly from 7am - 8am, after they eat breakfast and before they get dressed. Emma says they do this every day although some days they are on their iPads rather than watching the TV.
I know I am over-invested in this vlog but I also found it odd that the kids brush their teeth after they get dressed. Do they not end up with toothbrush drips all over their uniforms (or is that just me and my family?):unsure:

Brushing teeth is the last thing we do before we leave, so we're all dressed x

Reactions: 3
So brummy is joining in with the ‘here are the new ad rules’ on the gram
No different from what they were all posting a few weeks/months ago
Now she’s amended them saying she got them wrong! How can you not realise the ‘new rules’ are the same so you must have got it wrong!

I post a suggestion on the notorious meldrum thread and now she’s changed it to that? Not saying she copied but who knows.
She even added my ad- gifted idea which I haven’t seen anywhere else?? Anyone? ?‍♀
We should be their agents
What is wrong with them all?!

They keep going on about the asa rules. Don’t they realise half of this has come from cma?????

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Re. CMA/ASA compliance: are their management companies not advising them correctly? Why do they have these agents/managers yet continue to fall foul of the regulations? In my line of work we don't choose whether we want to comply with CMA or not - we just have to. Why isn't it the same rule for Brummy and her chums?

Re. CMA/ASA compliance: are their management companies not advising them correctly? Why do they have these agents/managers yet continue to fall foul of the regulations? In my line of work we don't choose whether we want to comply with CMA or not - we just have to. Why isn't it the same rule for Brummy and her chums?
They don’t have managers!!!!!!!
They “work for” channel mum. Channel mum is a PR agency. Channel mum are the go between for the “influencers” and the companies who need advertising. That’s it.
They don’t have managers or a “team” behind them.
Channel Mum is absolutely toxic. It’s a very cleverly marketed agency that disguised itself as a cosy little mum club but it’s anything but. It’s a multi million pound PR agency making the people that run it A LOT of money.

• Angry
They “work for” channel mum. Channel mum is a PR agency. Channel mum are the go between for the “influencers” and the companies who need advertising. That’s it.
Channel Mum is absolutely toxic. It’s a very cleverly marketed agency that disguised itself as a cosy little mum club but it’s anything but. It’s a multi million pound PR agency making the people that run it A LOT of money.
Might be off the mark here, but didn't think brummy was channel mum? I thought she joined a "management agency" last year, sure I've seen her say something like her manager hates that she turns down so many ads or something like that?

Brummymummy isn’t with channel mum and but does have a manager now.

Yes, Emma often refers to her manager and how he is helping her with her channel. Hence why I wondered why he is not helping her to comply with the advertising regulations.. She's never mentioned Channel Mum.

Yes, Emma often refers to her manager and how he is helping her with her channel. Hence why I wondered why he is not helping her to comply with the advertising regulations.. She's never mentioned Channel Mum.
Ah. Sorry. Il shut up now ???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see she is going on yet another holiday, these instamums are so unrelateable and defiantly not your friend

Reactions: 1
Ah. Sorry. Il shut up now ???
To be fair they all do tend to run into one big mummy vlogger/seller page, i do forget who's who and who says what! ?tho having said that, brummy is one I quite like, and have to say both her and Louise Pentland have always been pretty good at declaring ads/gifts etc! (From what I've seen anyway!)

Might be off the mark here, but didn't think brummy was channel mum? I thought she joined a "management agency" last year, sure I've seen her say something like her manager hates that she turns down so many ads or something like that?
She’s with Optimus Talent agency.

I find Brummy pretty relatable. I know she's not popular on here but I think I've always known when she's advertising something. And she makes me laugh which none of the others really do

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.