Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband has quite a good job. A surveyor I think so I’m guessing money wasn’t tight anyway but yes I hate all the youtubers (not just brummy) who say they save hard and yet spend so much in primark home bargains and tk maxx.

Reactions: 2
I think this lady is extremely disingenuous. Constantly saying she’s going to miss her kids and cry over them and sniff them when you know fine rightly she’s delighted to get away! Seriously it is completely fine to be relieved to get a moment to yourself so no need to bullshit about it. In my opinion she had sold her soul for likes and free tit. I love going to Disney and so do my children but I honestly think there is no need to plan your life around it and buy all the tat from primark.

Reactions: 4
Oh but you know she ' needs' to make money to pay for food on the table and shoes for kids but more important expensive bags and tit from Primark :confused:
Please can she stop going on about sniffing her kids hair!,

Reactions: 3
Agreed 100 percent.

As someone who has had a serious back injury I am really surprised how sprightly she is after a flare up. ‘I’m in hospital and might be crippled’ - the next day ‘oooo think I’ll do a boomerang in the garden and show you my outfit’. Girl needs to take a day off.

Reactions: 1
I notice she has taken out her girl for 1-2-1 time again, oh to go shipping *yawn*!

Agreed 100 percent.

As someone who has had a serious back injury I am really surprised how sprightly she is after a flare up. ‘I’m in hospital and might be crippled’ - the next day ‘oooo think I’ll do a boomerang in the garden and show you my outfit’. Girl needs to take a day off.
I wounder if it was real then because one minute it was serious she seemed to get on with it. Her life is dull and she needs to create relatable!

Really must unfollow. On Instagram she’s done the Disney reveal for her children and says about how she cried!

Let’s be honest the children have been to Disney so often now it’s no big surprise or excitement for them now.

Reactions: 4
Really must unfollow. On Instagram she’s done the Disney reveal for her children and says about how she cried!

Let’s be honest the children have been to Disney so often now it’s no big surprise or excitement for them now.
Disney again?! Really...how boring. I just dont get the whole disney thing and it's one of the main reasons I unfollowed her.

She must read here or other gossip of her as she was defending the family love of Disney last time it was discussed here.

Why she keep going on about her daughters neck.if she wants it private and not discussed fair enough but don't goon about it yourself, people will ask questions. You can keep somethings private. Just seems a way for her to get the sympathy. Sad really.

Why she keep going on about her daughters neck.if she wants it private and not discussed fair enough but don't goon about it yourself, people will ask questions. You can keep somethings private. Just seems a way for her to get the sympathy. Sad really.
Yes! Exactly! This big thing is going on but I won’t tell you about it and please don’t ask questions! I might update you or you may never hear of it again ?
Attention seeking like the rest!

I’ve not watched her for ages, what’s wrong with her daughter’s neck?

I’ve not watched her for ages, what’s wrong with her daughter’s neck?
We don’t know as she hasn’t told us. But has told us there’s something wrong, but she’s fine and tells us when she’s been for a hospital appt but we mustn’t ask about it!

Omg she is so cringe with the samey outfits with her and the kids. How hilarious would it be if her favourite (daughter) hate musicals and Disney haha

We don’t know as she hasn’t told us. But has told us there’s something wrong, but she’s fine and tells us when she’s been for a hospital appt but we mustn’t ask about it!
Ah right. I thought she must have a rash or something. I gave up watching a long time ago. If I hear the “high five if you want to subscribe” once more I’d punch something

Ah right. I thought she must have a rash or something. I gave up watching a long time ago. If I hear the “high five if you want to subscribe” once more I’d punch something
??????
Yes- why is she on repeat and the beginning and end of every ‘flog’?!

Her videos are pretty boring just talking us through what she’s going to do basically. but I don’t think she uses her kids anywhere near as much as MrsM etc. Unlike a lot of them I don’t think she’ll struggle terribly for content when the kids reach 10ish & don’t want to be filmed. I don’t get the Disney thing at all, couldn’t watch those insta stories where she was crying every time the kids got a signature. So over the top. Kids & husband look so bemused when she’s being hyper

And the ridiculous obsession with mugs & candles :sleep:
I am just as obsessed with mugs and candles as the next woman BUT she is so over the top about it! If you look back her older vlogs she is completely different, very low key, quiet. I'm thinking maybe this is her real self and as she you won awards she started to ''act'' a little so the vlogs aren't as boring and had to keep it up. She looks kinda tired sometimes but is hyper in the same breath.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.