Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so disappointed as used to be a big fan and watched all her videos, but she comes across as false now and acting up for the camera.

I know it’s now Her full time job but her vlogging was so much better back when she was a teacher as well.

Reactions: 1
When you become popular and earn money but at the same time need to keep beong relatable, hence the poundland hauls etc it will be hard for her. It must be really hard work bless her and getting paid, awww poor her (said in sarcastic tone).

I used to like her.. But now its just same old crap all the time..”Poundland Haul,B&M Haul,TK Maxx Haul,Primark Haul” and repeat.
Things that also annoy me about her..
When she says “Yaaaaaaassss”
The fact she really needs to learn how to use highlighter correctly.
Her awful yellow hair(Try a toner love)
When she tells you not to ask about her daughters neck..but talks about it herself all the time.
Pushing her 6 year old around in a pushchair.
Maybe she should spend some time working with him as for his age his reading & writing is awful.Wasn’t she a teacher?
She never tags her Gucci bags in her OOTD.
She buys herself Gucci bags but buys her husband Adidas rip off sliders.
Her singing..She obviously loves the sound of her own singing voice but it’s so cringe.Especially when she has a take away.
Hot chocolate station? Maybe ease off those and she wouldn’t have to wear a pair of knickers over her tights.
How much Poundland crap does someone really need?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see how much her mugs were? They sold out in minutes but I think they were £10 and I assume p&p was extra. That's so expensive for someone who generally promotes cheaper shops.

Did anyone see how much her mugs were? They sold out in minutes but I think they were £10 and I assume p&p was extra. That's so expensive for someone who generally promotes cheaper shops.
They were a tenner plus £2.90 postage.
Yet She bought a couple of mugs in Poundland to give to her kids teachers..
I’m just so disappointed as I used to really enjoy her channel but she’s changed so much and is so full of herself.
I just cringe and I’m sure like many others, her kids will be mortified when they are older.

Reactions: 4
They were a tenner plus £2.90 postage.
Yet She bought a couple of mugs in Poundland to give to her kids teachers..
I’m just so disappointed as I used to really enjoy her channel but she’s changed so much and is so full of herself.
I just cringe and I’m sure like many others, her kids will be mortified when they are older.
Makes Emily’s planner look like a bargain!!

She brought the same Gucci bag in two colours. Now I love a designer handbag but if i only had two designer bags they wouldn’t be the same but different colours.

I don’t know what changed but her behaviour and keep saying that she cried over small things is very annoying. I used to wait for her vlogs and really enjoyed then but never watch them anymore.

Haha you can buy a similar mug in Primark called I like big mugs I cannot lie at the fraction of the price!

How can it take “two weeks” to send out 300 mugs?
I’m a wife,a mother and have a small business I run on my own.
I still manage to get my product out same or next day and I sell way more than 300 pieces at a time?
2 weeks wait for a mug that costs a tenner plus postage is ridiculous.

How can it take “two weeks” to send out 300 mugs?
I’m a wife,a mother and have a small business I run on my own.
I still manage to get my product out same or next day and I sell way more than 300 pieces at a time?
2 weeks wait for a mug that costs a tenner plus postage is ridiculous.
Because she has to work so hard on shopping hauls, so hard.lol.

I find it unbelievable that Aldi pay her to fake a Christmas dinner..
They should check out her insta story and look at the tit she feeds her husband and kids on a daily basis.

I find it unbelievable that Aldi pay her to fake a Christmas dinner..
They should check out her insta story and look at the tit she feeds her husband and kids on a daily basis.
She doesn't shop in Aldi and buys branded goods, ugh. #authentic

Bet she’s gutted that Louise has taken Ester to New York instead of her.Im glad as I like Ester.
Must try harder Emma.

I used to like her. Thought she was really funny. Now i find her content boring and desperate to be popular and be buddies with Louise.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand her anymore. I haven't been able to say this anywhere but I feel sorry for her husband. She doesnt seem to do anything....he baths the kids and puts them to bed every night while she relaxes on the sofa in her dressing gown or is in bed watching endless YouTube videos. He does the ironing and the food shopping and the food she cooks looks vile? he also seems to get kicked out of his own bed every night so the kids can sleep with her. Her defence would just be she works SO hard....What shopping for tat? He looks mortified when she is acting like an idiot in the car singing too

Reactions: 11
I can't stand her anymore. I haven't been able to say this anywhere but I feel sorry for her husband. She doesnt seem to do anything....he baths the kids and puts them to bed every night while she relaxes on the sofa in her dressing gown or is in bed watching endless YouTube videos. He does the ironing and the food shopping and the food she cooks looks vile[emoji1785] he also seems to get kicked out of his own bed every night so the kids can sleep with her. Her defence would just be she works SO hard....What shopping for tat? He looks mortified when she is acting like an idiot in the car singing too
All of this.
This is exactly how I feel about her.I used to like her but she has changed so much.She is desperate to be up there with the likes of Louise but she’s just embarrassing.
You’re right about her husband too.He seems to do everything while she hides upstairs pretending to work or clean but instead is watching crap on YouTube.
She doesn’t cook(unless is a sponsored post from one of those places who send you a box of ingredients.
She buys endless tit in Poundland. Every post at the moment is an #AD.
Imagine if Louise ever got on SCD.We would be greeted with BMs huge Moon Face with yellow hair attention seeking trying to get camera time.
Her kids will also never be up there with Louise as not photogenic at all.
I just cringe as you can imagine how mortified the kids will be as they get older and they watch the videos.
I still can’t get over her taking 2 weeks to send out a mug?!
If she didn’t watch so much tit on tv or go to Home Bargains every day she would have those sent in no time.
Sorry for the rant but it’s been a long day and she really does get on my tits.

Reactions: 3
She watches so much. She overuses the word treat yo self. I hate the fact she tries to be relatable just so she call tit. Take at look at her attention seeking post from yesterday about drinking. I can imagine what kind of person she was when she got drunk, she is so loud now with no booze God don't want to think abour what she would be like!

I think her kids are really cute! Bit mean to say they’re not photogenic ?

Oh gawd no wouldn’t want to be around her drunk. I feel like she’d be THAT friend who spoils it for everyone else ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.