Brummymummy #56 Does anyone have a number for the mug police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummy Mummy #56 thread title suggestion 💡💡

The tales of Babnocchio and the fantastically sexy foxes!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the hell is this tit!?
What even is this photo?
Why is EVERYTHING such a bleeping drama with her 🙄🤦‍♀️ I would love her to just spend one day in the real world.
And that Teddy she lies on 🤮🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Ah yes babs, much easier to buy a bleeping candle that smells like clean sheets rather than just changing your bedding! Absolute grime goblin 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What even is this photo?
Why is EVERYTHING such a bleeping drama with her 🙄🤦‍♀️ I would love her to just spend one day in the real world.
That teddy must stink to high heaven 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh god, I dread the spring/summer OOTD's with her fat trotters squeezed unto those ugly things 🤢🤮
Don't worry, they won't fit come spring/summer! It was touch and go last year 🤣 they looked like they were cutting her legs off at the ankle 🤣

• Haha
What even is this photo?
Why why why why WHY does it matter that you changed your sheets? WHY!!!

I genuinely feel ill at that teddy btw. I've never said anything about it on here because I don't want to shame anyone who might sleep with one but I really really really can't cope with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I genuinely feel ill at that teddy btw. I've never said anything about it on here because I don't want to shame anyone who might sleep with one but I really really really can't cope with it.
Its cox it never happens! She'd be rabid at my house, every Sunday like clockwork 🤪
I'm with u on the teddy, its grim! Even my 6yr old gives hers up for a wash every now and then! 🤢

Reactions: 9
If you love the smell of fresh sheets so much, CHANGE YOUR BEDDING MORE OFTEN BAB!!!!!! (Sorry for shouting😂) and whilst you are at it Change your pjs more than once in a blue moon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its cox it never happens! She'd be rabid at my house, every Sunday like clockwork 🤪
I'm with u on the teddy, its grim! Even my 6yr old gives hers up for a wash every now and then! 🤢
Haha same Sunday routine here too, love a good hot bath and fresh pjs and bedding sets me up for a chilled week 🙈
If she’s like this with bedding I dread to think how lapsed she is with her towels 🤮

• Sick
Mr Magoo has always set my bush on fire 😋
Now for me cartoon Aladdin was kind of 👌🤤
Maybe when I was a lot younger. But then you know, you grow up and grow out of silly crushes - unless you're Babs and stuck in your own personal tardis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I have mentioned it before. It's gross and needs binning. It must stink to high heaven. 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she’s just stuck/ trapped at the 14 year old stage isn’t she. Weird crushes, obsessing over boys, dear diary, scrap books. i’m sure her dream job would be writing for Just seventeen. We usually grow out of these things, i wonder why babs hasn’t ? Is it Nanny San or Grandad Roge, have they over indulged ? Did they create a Verucca, is Nanny San a narc ?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.