BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only in influencer culture would you even consider uploading an ad mere hours after having to make a public apology.

Reactions: 24
She is prepared for her parents to die for an instagram video.
I miss my parents so much and they are in their 60s. I care about them. I know you’re reading here emma you selfish witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just came on, to say SERIOUSLY??? She fucked up big time, got called out for if, issued an apology and then did a hashtag ad? Oh duck off

Reactions: 14
Ofc she is doing an AD for a food delivery service at a time when people can't go out to restaurants etc to get food. Making money from this situation.

(She probably refused to cancel the job because her pamphlet flopped so hard)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Are her sheep for real, saying it’s not a time to be negative and it’s her choice! Do they not realise how serious this actually is? That we should all be social distancing and that means from our own families! These so called “influencers” are going to get us all killed, let’s bloody hope they crash and take their thick as duck sheep with them (sorry!)
I've missed her post as she's deleted it and the new post doesn't allow comments but no surprise her sheep were sticking up for her as usual. I can't believe how thick she is to think it's OK for them to all get together.

Reactions: 7
I missed the post? What was it?
I can’t get over the ad straight after though. She has literally no shame!

Reactions: 6
I was due at my close friends dad's funeral, he was also my future father in law at one point as I was engaged to my friends brother. The vicar has said only immediate family, his wife and children only. I wouldn't have gone anyway in light of What is happening. Instead they are doing a celebration once all this is over! She is so inconsiderate!
I watched the Hospital programme about Hospitals in Liverpool one of which was Alder Hey Children's Hospital. I only found out this week that one of the children featured has since died and her mother is devastated as they are only allowed 5 people (immediate family) at the funeral so she can't give her the send off she wanted.

I'm surprised at Birmingham allowing 30 people at funerals as they have the second highest rate of deaths in the UK after London.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She posted a tik tok of her, the kids, her mum and her sister all dancing together to the Adams family theme tune. People quickly began commenting that she wasn’t social distancing so quickly deleted it.

I don’t think she can really use the logic that they are meeting up at the funeral so it is ok to meet up
other times.

Reactions: 6
I also think that the phrase "if you don't like it then unfollow me" just shows how much she believes that she is above everyone else. You can and will be held accountable one day Emma you smug oompa loompa

Reactions: 23
I've missed her post as she's deleted it and the new post doesn't allow comments but no surprise her sheep were sticking up for her as usual. I can't believe how thick she is to think it's OK for them to all get together.
They did to start, but it very quickly turned and she got slated! She the kept commenting “read my statement 😘” like she is something special.

I watched the Hospital programme about Hospitals in Liverpool one of which was Alder Hey Children's Hospital. I only found out this week that one of the children featured has since died and her mother is devastated as they are only allowed 5 people (immediate family) at the funeral so she can't give her the send off she wanted.

I'm surprised at Birmingham allowing 30 people at funerals as they have the second highest rate of deaths in the UK after London.
I’m in Birmingham, meant to be at a funeral on Tuesday. Was told yesterday we couldn’t attend, only the deceased’s father, sister and son can go. Along with their spouses. So 5 of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I also think that the phrase "if you don't like it then unfollow me" just shows how much she believes that she is above everyone else. You can and will be held accountable one day Emma you smug oompa loompa
That’s the thing, we all do things that people would argue are right or wrong.

This situation is only one thing - WRONG.

No excuses, no explanation. duck off.

(Not sure if mentioned previously) But Louise Pentland did a Live on insta and answered questions regarding her fall out with Zoella.

Apparently lots of people also asked about BM and she completely ignored those questions.

Reactions: 9
I commented on her post and am surprised I’m not blocked. She gets the tone wrong every time. She’s dim, self absorbed and an absolute tool

Reactions: 15
I commented on her post and am surprised I’m not blocked. She gets the tone wrong every time. She’s dim, self absorbed and an absolute tool
I commented too, but there were a fair few pulling her up on it , you have to be w different kind of stupid to not think people wouldn’t say anything about her chuffing about when they should be distancing......hopefully our identities are safe 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Omg I mean as if posting an Addams family tik tok at a funeral wasn’t bad enough. Christ, talk about insensitive. Let alone the social distancing aspect

Reactions: 4

shes lying theyre not- Im in Birmingham and its immediate family only and thats it! what a bare faced liar she is! Hot on the heels of wanting to batter Stephen at Christmas now theres this tit show.....so over these so called influencers

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.