BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can appreciate that the stability of their finances may be in question in the near future. But goes for just about everyone. Meanwhile she is away raiding The Works for shite for content when schools are providing the resources required for the kids.
A massive amount of people right now are on a low wage and have their jobs put in doubt immediately because of this and those who who can/have to get to work will struggle for childcare because friends/families are in vulnerable groups that have to stay isolate.
At this moment in time she can sit in her bubble with her husband and kids and only go out when absolutely necessary.
That is not an ideal situation either of course but times are difficult for everyone right now and to have that option is an absolute bloody luxury IMO.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to quote myself but do we know if Mickey is self employed? We've suspected it because he's had more annual leave than he's been at work but do we know for sure? If he is then those two are completely fucked.
He was self employed as that’s how her address was online (I’ll have the Police onto me 😜) but then last year she said he had got a new job so I presumed he had gone to work for a company but doubt it the amount of time he has off? He’s probably still self employed but sub contracts to another firm?

Reactions: 7
He was self employed as that’s how her address was online (I’ll have the Police onto me 😜) but then last year she said he had got a new job so I presumed he had gone to work for a company but doubt it the amount of time he has off? He’s probably still self employed but sub contracts to another firm?
I’m not going into detail but his car is quite new so must be a company one. BM spoke about getting a new car this year so that one can’t be theirs -unless she was telling a big fib just to advertise the credit check company?? Don’t worry @Suzesnooze - we’ll share a cell together 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
World Poetry Day and she hasnt mentioned it. You’d think as a published poet it would be high in her agenda to maybe talk about her favourite poets, the poems she loves and about her pamphlet. But no. It’s about ten quid storage units in the garage and “the boy” being book monitor

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m not going into detail but his car is quite new so must be a company one. BM spoke about getting a new car this year so that one can’t be theirs -unless she was telling a big fib just to advertise the credit check company?? Don’t worry @Suzesnooze - we’ll share a cell together 😉
What, Babs tell a fib in order to make a fast buck? No way, José, we know every single thing she has ever said is 100% the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
World Poetry Day and she hasnt mentioned it. You’d think as a published poet it would be high in her agenda to maybe talk about her favourite poets, the poems she loves and about her pamphlet. But no. It’s about ten quid storage units in the garage and “the boy” being book monitor
Everytime she posts about her pamphlet on her grid she averages 2K likes out of 105K followers! Thing is, in future she will blame lack of sales on the coronavirus rather than how crap her limericks were.

Reactions: 12
There once was a lady called Babs
Who showed all her followers her flab.
Her kids were off school,
her husband was a tool.
So she cried in the shower for hours!!

I'm thinking of the other 76 in time for Mother’s Day in the UK tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So lets get this straight...Her kids went to school all week, a known breeding ground for germs. Then she thought screw social distancing and took her kids near her ELDERLY PARENTS! Fml 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I see self-isolating and protecting at risk groups is going well for babs. Maybe if you think so much of Grandad Rog babs, you shouldn’t all be traipsing round their house!

Reactions: 5
I know this is a personal comment but she looks bloody awful bouncing down the stairs in that dressing gown. Why does he indulge her?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That tik tok. 😳 why oh why would you put that on there for all the world to see. I'm absolutely lost for words. Its embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Are her sheep for real, saying it’s not a time to be negative and it’s her choice! Do they not realise how serious this actually is? That we should all be social distancing and that means from our own families! These so called “influencers” are going to get us all killed, let’s bloody hope they crash and take their thick as duck sheep with them (sorry!)

Reactions: 14
The weird stair shuffle/tit grab! Wtf! She really isn't the whole ticket. My 11 year old son would be mortified if I posted that online. How can she say her kids love her doing this stuff? She is odd

Reactions: 8
I’m gonna really swear now but she is one thick witch ......she is totally wrong on social distancing and needs to take that bleeping post down, even with comments from people telling her she’s not following the rules she’s still in denial, if you are gonna be an influencer know the facts before spreading the wrong message .....thick c u next Tuesday 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 25
I’m gonna really swear now but she is one thick witch ......she is totally wrong on social distancing and needs to take that bleeping post down, even with comments from people telling her she’s not following the rules she’s still in denial, if you are gonna be an influencer know the facts before spreading the wrong message .....thick c u next Tuesday 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Somebody needs to get Piers Morgan involved, he will soon take down these twatty influencers that think they. An flaunt the rules.....

Shes been destroyed on that post and removed it now hasn’t she? I didn’t see a single person defending her. What a fecking idiot. I was miffed yday when she was sending people shopping for shite they didn’t need but that took the bleeping piss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.