Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You better werk

Chatty Member
Emma YOU 👏DO👏NOT👏WORK👏FULL👏TIME 😠
having just finished 37.5 hours working on a busy hospital ward looking after actual covid patients I find it offensive that she calls whatever shit it is that she does full time work 😠😠😠
I also have kids at home to mind around that, she's such a knob!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jg182

5A944F4B-3C95-4455-BF25-250EC8ADF925.jpeg

I thought for a second we were getting a demonstration of how he changes her tampons!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Oh blimey!! My thread again?? Most chuffed!
If this carries on I’ll have to start a blog n’ vlog to enhance your lives, making them happier & more fulfilled. You shall be influenced by me as I show you my collection of Royal Family thimbles (only 400 so won’t take long) &, in a spare half hour, yes, I think I’ll write a book! Yay!! RABID!!! 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
I'm a single parent and I'm managing to look after a 2 year old, shower daily, toilet train her and work 3 days a week for the NHS. She's struggling to cope looking after 2older children with a husband at home all day with her. The only adult conversations I'm having is with work colleagues and my neighbour through our fence whilst keeping my distance from him. She doesn't know how lucky she is and how easy she has it.
The patients on the ward I work on are all covid19 positive and I'm petrified I'm bringing that home to my child every night. I don't have chance to fanny about in bed, watching Disney plus pretending I'm schooling my kid whilst making fucking Tik Tok videos of myself grabbing my tits on the stairs. Jesus I'm angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

2020two

Chatty Member
Can I confess I actually hate the forced body confidence/positivity movement being rammed down my throat 😂 there isn't no flabby instagrammer who's going to make me feel better about my own postpartum twin mum tum. Feel like we're not allowed to dislike our bodies anymore we HAVE to be body positive 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Moment of silence for all those poor mums or friends of her followers who'll be opening their copy of her pamphlet today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

lolacatherineee

can’t help but feel sorry for poor ethan when even nanny san’s fireplace looks like this. golden girl on display and the boy stuck behind a vase of flowers.
E7A5F62F-31A9-4A8D-A3ED-0FF31B9D0D3C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Nadurath

VIP Member
I dont think I would want my children learning all of the lyrics to that. 'Mummy what's a pimp?'
I think that’d be pretty easy to explain to them “you know how Mommy makes you do adverts, sells your childhood and then takes all the money? Well a pimp does the same but for adults”.

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Yup just read her post while I'm sat on my break in a&e on nightshift. But yeah Babs, your job is a lifeline. Get a fucking grip you useless lump of a woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Didn’t we all go to RE lessons just to doss?!

It seems such a wasted subject, I don’t know any kid that likes it (sorry to offend anyone who thinks it’s a relevant subject).

She does not come across as intelligent. She apparently failed at her first job in PR. I feel like when she decided on teaching she chose the easiest subject to teach. My kids mainly watched DVD’s in RE. It sounds right up babs street! Plus ‘Head of Department’? There was only one RE Teacher at my school and at my kids school 🤔
As an RE teacher I only take a little bit of offence to this! Most of my kids in my class call it their favourite subject, and I do a lot of planning, not just putting videos on! I can’t see her as a great teacher either but please don’t discount the work of RE teachers who often have to balance cultural sensitivities with the prescribed curriculum along with answering some of the most difficult questions raised in any classroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Schools have been closed 2 weeks today here in Ireland, Spain and Italy longer the UK have only just started so only a few days what is she going to be like after 3 weeks!! What if it continues for 5 weeks? I mean what’s stopping her getting up as normal and showered and dressed in FRESH clothes? It’s not healthy for anyone to be acting like this, it’s not good for mental health to be acting like a slob for no reason she is perfectly capable. I don’t know why people on her instagram are applauding her for what essentially is being lazy and dirty, her personal hygiene is disgusting. I pity mrs Briggs living so close to that!
The face mask I wear in the garden has nothing to do with Corona - I’m just trying to dampen down the stale aroma from 4 doors away.....😷🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Can I confess I actually hate the forced body confidence/positivity movement being rammed down my throat 😂 there isn't no flabby instagrammer who's going to make me feel better about my own postpartum twin mum tum. Feel like we're not allowed to dislike our bodies anymore we HAVE to be body positive 🙄
I completely agree with what you have said, I need to lose a stone preferably 2. My clothes are tight and I just don’t feel comfortable or confident. I am however doing something about it, I am tracking my eating, walking everyday and thinking of my goal. #caloriedeficit

Eating well and losing weight is better self care for me than scoffing down chocolate cake and wine with a face mask on.

However this feels like a dirty secret on insta, if you say you want to lose weight you are a disgrace to the female race and should be ashamed that you aren’t body confident.
Seeing someone prance around in their swimmers, someone who clearly isn’t genuinely confident proclaiming it’s ok to have a stomach is the most unhelpful and uninspiring chatter.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sponfused

VIP Member
Anyone else find it a little weird that Louise posted a video of her little girl singing a million dreams a couple of weeks ago and Bab posts one of Erin singing the EXACT SAME SONG? I’m starting to think that their friendship quickly deteriorated after Louise slapped a restraining order on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Why is she buying her children things each because they can't share? Teach them to bloody share then and if they won't, take the things they can't share away. Don't pander to them and buy them one each! That just makes them spoilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
"My kids have shown an inner strength I didn’t know they had. Man I am so proud of them".

Maybe she should capitalise on Ethan's inner strength and make him sleep in his own bed?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Nadurath

VIP Member
Also, babs if you’re going to lie and say you didn’t know you should probably delete this post as well:

6CA5418A-990A-4549-B9D3-389F22C676BD.jpeg

You sure as shit seemed to know about social distancing and self isolation when talking about FaceTiming Nanny Jo. Or is it that Stephen cares more about his side of the family than you do about your side?

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Tattler 987

I want to start up my own quiz
1. What can you not do with a bad back??
A, bump down the stairs
B, ride 2 scooters at the same time
C, bounce in a trampoline
D, thrust at every opportunity
E, lie in the bottom of a shower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Come on guys she genuinely didn’t have a clue. None of them did. It’s not like this has been on the news all day on tv and radio and basically all anyone is talking about 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s learnt her lesson. Let her move on so she can get to her next mistake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25