BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus bleeping Christ will you lot have a day off
So she saw some family at home who bleeping cares !!! Like she said they aren’t over 70 so aren’t classes as high risk and none of them are ill. I take social distancing to be not going out with large groups of people and strangers ... I had my mum and partners mum and sister at my house today and they will all be here over the coming weeks to provide childcare so I can work
Why don’t you all step off your high horses and stop being so bleeping high and mighty and judgemental
I normally like this site for some light relief but it sometimes feels like bullying
Not bullying at all it’s pointing out the bleeding obvious about social distancing , you might need to go look on gov.uk site cos it gives you all the guidelines for social distancing.....not judgemental not high and mighty just want to not end up on a ventilator or in a wooden box from people doing things wrong

Don’t comment- just report
Too late....I bit

Reactions: 10
View attachment 98418

See point 5. Everyone is advised to tr
Jesus bleeping Christ will you lot have a day off
So she saw some family at home who bleeping cares !!! Like she said they aren’t over 70 so aren’t classes as high risk and none of them are ill. I take social distancing to be not going out with large groups of people and strangers ... I had my mum and partners mum and sister at my house today and they will all be here over the coming weeks to provide childcare so I can work
Why don’t you all step off your high horses and stop being so bleeping high and mighty and judgemental
I normally like this site for some light relief but it sometimes feels like bullying
E4364006-C89F-41FB-AF0E-4AD446F7A6D9.png

See point 5. Everyone should be trying to do this. Not just high risk thought higher risk people need to be extra careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Think someone needs to crawl back up Emma's arse. Have a hot cock and off you duck 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not bullying at all it’s pointing out the bleeding obvious about social distancing , you might need to go look on gov.uk site cos it gives you all the guidelines for social distancing.....not judgemental not high and mighty just want to not end up on a ventilator or in a wooden box from people doing things wrong

Too late....I bit
And as Emma says herself, if you don’t like it, don’t follow 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It must be sad though to not be a able to comfort your parents in this time. Should have kept it to her self not planted it all over social media. But that’s her problem. I thought she had bad back why is she shuffling down the stairs

Reactions: 21
I think when you are having to do an apology post every other month you need to wake up and realise that this isn't a thing for you anymore. Go back to teaching but please never teach my kids 😂

Reactions: 25
Actually fuming I missed the original post!! Sounds like typical Emma though, the Conways make their own rules!

Reactions: 5
I've missed something surely. Why do you need to record yourself grabbing on to your boobs and pulling them apart while you fall down the stairs. Is this more body confidence? Will people feel body confident watching this?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have never detested a person as much as I detest her right now! I truly hope that non of you are infected with covid19 but in all honesty, it would serve you bloody right if you were. All that for a bit of showing off on instagram. I hope it was worth it.

Reactions: 8
I've missed something surely. Why do you need to record yourself grabbing on to your boobs and pulling them apart while you fall down the stairs. Is this more body confidence? Will people feel body confident watching this?
Its because she's trying desperately to create humour but isn't funny. That video is horrendous.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why she keeps mentioning the funeral and being in and out of hosp with erin? Is this purely for sympathy or is she using it to justify not following social distancing? She's talking out of her arse, what do those things have to with what she's been called out on!?

Reactions: 22
It’s my first Mother’s Day as a pregnant woman and I can’t see my lovely Mum or MIL today, I’m devastated. I can’t understand how some people are doing normal family visits whilst others like myself aren’t.

Also confused as to why she said the other day that the kids are FaceTiming Nanny. Was it just from the other room?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why she keeps mentioning the funeral and being in and out of hosp with erin? Is this purely for sympathy or is she using it to justify not following social distancing? She's talking out of her arse, what do those things have to with what she's been called out on!?
Yes this confused me. I think she means she took her social distancing advice from the funeral directors rather than government guidelines? But also probably for the sympathy vote too.
After that blog post incident she has learnt to delete things quickly!

Hospitals are being told to reuse single use protective equipment because of shortages. My hospital is sharing one face shield between wards - specific covid wards have 2. Drs and nurses cant go on ward rounds because there isnt enough equipment. No visitors allowed because of this.
Family members all over the world are doing what they can to flatten the curve and allow health services to deal with this, even missing important events like births and marriages. Except you babs, you keep popping round the fams for a sunday lunch.🖕🖕🖕

Attachments

I've not seen the post everybody is talking about but just because you're self isolating and social distancing (apparently) it doesn't mean you can't get bloody dressed. I'm sick of seeing her sat around in her pyjamas and dressing gown. We all have the odd pyjama day but she seems to be in her pyjamas 90 percent of the time. What message is she teaching her kids? And her poor husband. He's got quite an important job and is trying to work from home and she's posting about trying to get him to do things for her and singing around him. He's WORKING you imbecile. He isn't at home for a laugh. The tik tok where she tried to sneak mugs past him infuriated me. I'm surprised he can get anything done. It also grates on me when she says they're "both working from home". No, he is. You're just say around in your pyjamas making videos on the stairs and organising your "herb cupboard". Grrrr.

Reactions: 19
I noticed she gets the most likes (barely 10k out of 150k followers) when she posts pictures of her kids (well erin). So probs for likes and sympathy. Either way - pathetic!

“One mistake". Pretty sure its the latest in a long line

"a daft mistake". ITS LIFE AND DEATH

"let it slide". No. duck off. you should be ashamed

if your job is using your platform for good watch the news not Disney and reality TV

Educate yourself!! Its literally everywhere that we need to stay home. Theres even a sticker saying that on Instsgram stories!

BE BETTER BABS You clueless sponge

Reactions: 17
Stupid apologies again this morning asking not to be tagged.
She is just the most awful of awful rubbing it in people’s faces that she can walk around buying all this crap then go spend the day with family seriously vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.