BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare she?! How bleeping dare she?!? She’s so bleeping dense it’s untrue!! And she reckons she’s got a masters?!

Reactions: 14
Interesting that you cant comment on her apology post. Brummy knows she's fucked up! Will this change her ? Doubt it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for a second that the hospital was empty and they were staggering appointments. I’ve been to two different hospitals this week taking my parents to appointments and they are ridiculously busy. They physically aren’t big enough buildings for social distancing, and waiting rooms certainly aren’t.

But, even if I did believe her and that they didn’t see anyone else at the appointment, did she have to press any buttons in the lift? Pull open a door? Pay for the car parking at a ticket machine? She could have picked up anything from those places alone, never mind the people at the tills in all the shops she’s been in, even the damn money in her purse.

I would love to be able to call my parents and say I’ll see you in 12 weeks because I’m keeping you safe, but they need someone to shop for them, put said shopping away, cook for them etc.

She’s an absolutely selfish twit who won’t care until one of her family is ill. Until then this is all just a big joke to her.

Reactions: 19
Interesting that you cant comment on her apology post. Brummy knows she's fucked up! Will this change her ? Doubt it 🤷‍♀️
No but I do think this is the beginning of the end for these idiots. The world will be in a major recession for many years to come and people will have no desire to support these self-obsessed bores. The gravy train has well and truly derailed.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me who thought vulnerable was 60+? Why does she keep saying oh my parents aren’t 70 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Not buying it, sorry, that’s all for engagement. She will be sat at her parents house, surrounded by her family, sticking her finger up to the world! Surely the hospital appointments, with nobody else around would have made her think a little? The children only finished yesterday, so have been exposed all week?
Lol I wasn’t applauding her haha , I was applauding others putting her right, you raise a good point with the hospital appointments .....if she did all that for engagement she’s overstepped the mark even more than she normally does 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Reckon there'll be over 70s at these two funerals she's attending? If there are because they're not heeding the advice, Babs and co should not attend in case she's infected and passes it on. Why doesn't she realise that it doesn't bloody matter how long her list is of what she is doing, because if you start unnecessarily going house to house that's not social distancing! Trying to grab sympathy so people would excuse her because her nan died and her mum needs her...has she not heard of a phone? Technology? The internet? It's her job ffs! I hope she does get a surge of unfollowers but I think they're probably all too entertained by her constant ludicrous errors.

Reactions: 16
Yep she’s taken it down now......good
Can I see I’ve been on the Covid thread answer it was mentioned there... what has she done now

She angers me greatly. Clearly she thinks she’s beyond this pandemic and can do as she pleases. She doesn’t care about anybody else except herself. (We knew this already)

She may have the virus and not display any symptoms however at her Nan’s funeral she may encounter those with weakened immunity. It could kill them! How stupid. Stupid stupid stupid.

I missed the original post so if somebody can upload I’d appreciate it. What a PATHETIC apology too.

Reckon there'll be over 70s at these two funerals she's attending? If there are because they're not heeding the advice, Babs and co should not attend in case she's infected and passes it on. Why doesn't she realise that it doesn't bloody matter how long her list is of what she is doing, because if you start unnecessarily going house to house that's not social distancing! Trying to grab sympathy so people would excuse her because her nan died and her mum needs her...has she not heard of a phone? Technology? The internet? It's her job ffs! I hope she does get a surge of unfollowers but I think they're probably all too entertained by her constant ludicrous errors.
I think a lot of her followers are bots and they certainly don’t engage in her posts. That TIK TOK on the stairs is bleeping embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually love TikTok (way too old for the app and I never post) - it’s really funny and creative.

Babs is NOT creative at all. She copies all the old trends on there - only adding a level of cringe I didn’t know was possible.

Also I hope she’s prepared to go to more funerals of her family members. Seeing as her selfish actions are more important than their health.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
28 people have died in the Midlands, infected by somebody from a church who all came into contact with them but had no symptoms. Emma yiu stuoid bleeping twit. You deserve the pasting you got in the comments. You irresponsible fuckwit

Reactions: 17
I don’t believe for a second that the hospital was empty and they were staggering appointments. I’ve been to two different hospitals this week taking my parents to appointments and they are ridiculously busy. They physically aren’t big enough buildings for social distancing, and waiting rooms certainly aren’t.

But, even if I did believe her and that they didn’t see anyone else at the appointment, did she have to press any buttons in the lift? Pull open a door? Pay for the car parking at a ticket machine? She could have picked up anything from those places alone, never mind the people at the tills in all the shops she’s been in, even the damn money in her purse.

I would love to be able to call my parents and say I’ll see you in 12 weeks because I’m keeping you safe, but they need someone to shop for them, put said shopping away, cook for them etc.

She’s an absolutely selfish twit who won’t care until one of her family is ill. Until then this is all just a big joke to her.
I think a hospital appointment is different as Erin needs physio after her surgery. This would probably come under the ‘use caution’ category.
Meeting up with family for no reason something that should be avoided as it is not necessary.
D276B009-11A9-48AC-AF91-5D826F20F927.jpeg

I think even if relatives don’t fall into a higher risk category it is still better to stay at home.

Reactions: 5

They're not staggered. I'm a nurse in a busy hospital (peads a&e) and while we're cancelling all non urgent appointments they are still busy! She would absolutely still have had comtact with people. Each patient has been told to only have one parent attend with them too, hope they didnt both go to the last one.
Also is she forgetting that she went shopping for school supplies? School run for the past 2 weeks? She is a complete moron and thinks she's above the rules!
Must be nice to live in your own little world and not see any impact of this illness but if she had a bleeping clue she would stay in the bloody house and shove her excuses up her arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Typical emma Conway. Always having to go too far then pulls out the poor me act by mentioning the funerals. duck off emma. You. Are. Vile.

Reactions: 20
Just get off the bleeping Internet Emma. Delete your accounts and duck off. How many time’s do these things have to happen!!?

Reactions: 16
Just cemented how stupid she is, doesn’t matter if you’re unwell, you’re likely to be carrying it!!!

Reactions: 10
Fingers crossed this joke of a career comes crashing down 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
How many more duck ups can one woman be allowed to make?

One good thing to come out of her duck up is that it is guaranteed that she will be having a shower tonight, I suppose fully dressed is better than nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must have "I'm only human, if I've upset you and you want to unfollow I totally understand" saved on autocorrect in her phone. It just gets boring reading that explanation. You earn a huge wage as an influencer, you're not 'learning how to do this job' as you always say, you have a duty to post responsibly. And. Fail. At. It. Constantly.

Reactions: 19
She’s a bloody liar about what she says about them thinking they were following the guidelines. She’s made multiple stories about isolation and what to do to keep kids occupied. She knew exactly what it meant, she just chose to ignore it and was irresponsible and now getting deserved backlash.

So duck you all I will infect who I want, then I am so sorry. Now let's do an ad for deliveroo as you fucks fight over bread in asda

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.