BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
e

shes turned comments off now......clearly knows she’s talking bollocks
An article needs writing about how social media influencers haven’t got the right idea when it comes to how serious this all is, she’s not the only one sharing stuff that goes against what government and medical advisors are saying for us ALL to do .....hope it ends up online again because it’s so wrong what she’s doing......she’ll be first one crying when she can’t go on holiday in summer and it’s through behaviour like hers this ain’t gonna clear as quickly as we hope

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I came on here to comment on that family
Tik tok. I’ve told my parents we won’t see them for a while in view is social distancing guidelines,
It was really hard and they were sad but it’s for the best for now. I don’t want to feel responsible for making them ill.
Social distancing guidelines say to avoid having people over to your house!

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she said she has to go to a funeral so it’s ok!!! I also had a loss in my close family last week (unrelated to corona) and as much as it is heartbreaking we are still staying away from elderly family members and have said we will do a proper celebration of that person’s life when it is safer😔 surely she can see that following social distancing guidelines can prevent anymore of us having to attend funerals for loved ones taken by this horrible virus, I hate this word but she really is a C U Next Tuesday!!!!

• Heart
Can’t believe she said she has to go to a funeral so it’s ok!!! I also had a loss in my close family last week (unrelated to corona) and as much as it is heartbreaking we are still staying away from elderly family members and have said we will do a proper celebration of that person’s life when it is safer😔 surely she can see that following social distancing guidelines can prevent anymore of us having to attend funerals for loved ones taken by this horrible virus, I hate this word but she really is a C U Next Tuesday!!!!
I was due at my close friends dad's funeral, he was also my future father in law at one point as I was engaged to my friends brother. The vicar has said only immediate family, his wife and children only. I wouldn't have gone anyway in light of What is happening. Instead they are doing a celebration once all this is over! She is so inconsiderate!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more , sorry for your loss, and believe it or not babs I’m sorry for your losses too but you can’t do things like that as an influencer and when you get pulled for it quickly retract the post......speaks volumes that does

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry Emma but you are bleeping awful, how dare you risk yourselfves, your elderly parents, children, the people in your community, me, my family, my friends?????
What if just one of your followers decides to copy your stupidity and infects someone else???
Tell us Emma, tell us why you feel that you are so above anyone else that this does not affect you!!! I'm so pleased even your sheep pulled you up on your behaviour. Cretin

Reactions: 18
We were due to a funeral on Tuesday with 200 expected but it's been cancelled and only a handful of close family allowed and at a safe distance.

I'm shocked they were all together...I've got major guilt not seeing my Mum tomorrow but I am not willing to put her at risk as we have 2 kids who have just finished school.

It's been all over the news about distancing so why haven't any of them seen it?!

She’s done a sorry post so from a few of her followers not agreeing with her ( can’t believe majority did) at least now she’s aware of the correct social distancing rules 👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
I missed the initial post! But saw the pathetic apology....Did anyone get a screenshot of the initial post?
Was she visiting her parents!?

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused as to how this makes sense. It doesn’t matter if they’ve not been in school- school only finished on Friday didn’t it????

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s done a sorry post so from a few of her followers not agreeing with her ( can’t believe majority did) at least now she’s aware of the correct social distancing rules 👏👏👏
Not buying it, sorry, that’s all for engagement. She will be sat at her parents house, surrounded by her family, sticking her finger up to the world! Surely the hospital appointments, with nobody else around would have made her think a little? The children only finished yesterday, so have been exposed all week?

Reactions: 16
I missed the initial post! But saw the pathetic apology....Did anyone get a screenshot of the initial post?
Was she visiting her parents!?
I missed it too, someone must have a screen shot!
It was a Tik Tok video of the whole family at her parents house, she got called out on social distancing and used a million and one excuses to justify it. She then continued to get shot down and deleted it.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Most of the comments were people saying she was wrong for not following social distancing guidelines! I was surprised to see so many of her following so angry considering what they are usually like, but one girl did tell her she “knows what is best for her family” and to keep “doing her”..what she knows is better than government advice that was formulated from scientific evidence? OK.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
And for someone who has a back like hers, how can she possibly bump down the stairs like a 2 year old 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.