BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s spoilt. End of.

Considering babs wanted to keep everything about ‘le wonk’ private she’s now doing an awful lot of sharing to big up the golden one.

My son had 4 ops between the ages 6-9. He just got on with it like most kids do.
I 100% agree she is spoilt and we all know if it had been Ethan having the surgery she wouldn’t talk about it.

Every kid is different , I myself have lost count the amount of surgeries I’ve had with my condition when I was a kid we celebrated as I was high risk of brain damage / and or paralysis - now I’m older (30) it’s become the normal.

Reactions: 3
I actually have faith that despite Babs' poisonous behaviour, her kids will grow up to be good people and realise what trash their mother really is. I hate that she clearly has a favourite, it's terribly sad, and awful that she plasters it all over the internet for her son to one day reflect on and realise himself how unfairly treated they were. I'm pretty sure that her daughter's recovery had nothing to do with Babs parenting 'skills'. All Babs can offer is superficial and material, nothing I see from her seems like sincere emotional support, or advice towards strong character building. I think they'll have to learn that themselves and seek out positive influence elsewhere. I wish them all the luck in the world.

Reactions: 8
She definitely needs this for the length of time she wears the same pair of pyjamas. Dirty girty!!
I actually like febreze but fact they get this twerp to fuckin blog it I’m gonna stop......she never tidies her bloody house to use the stuff.....I would believe her post more if she did say it was to prevent crotch rot in her favourite jimjams 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there nothing these people won’t shill. Personalised artificial crap being delivered by hard working postal workers. I’m so pleased they’ve all got their priorities right

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She will be going crazy thinking of what she could be doing.
It's a school holiday and she is having to stay at home, no tat shops open, no Primark open.
All she can do is speak to Stephen and the children. She will run out of rewards to bribe them with. (I include Stephen cos he is bribed with holidays)
The decline and fall of the influencers.
Fascinating stuff.
Should be a David Attenborough series 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So looking forward to the vlog about home dying her hair, if only to see how she makes it so bloody yellow! For goodness sake, use a toner!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erin’s legs are seriously thin....

Also brummys hitting the bottle A LOT lately...
Well she's clearly not a foodie blogger....you have seen the crap she feeds them! They must be really missing school dinners and that's saying something!

Reactions: 7
Well she's clearly not a foodie blogger....you have seen the crap she feeds them! They must be really missing school dinners and that's saying something!
Another source of her stress will be Maccie D's being closed. It was her go to when she CBA cooking, so they were frequent visitors.

Reactions: 8
I think her hair dye vlog will be her most viewed with all of us watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, I'm also missing Maccie D's! I'm sick of bloody cooking all the time!
Me too! I seem to usually go in the school holidays so missing it this week..
We are also not covered by deliveroo so babs adverts annoy me even more!

Reactions: 2
Haven't been here for a while so a few questions.
1. Why is ste dressed as hook he looks like a bleeping predetor
2. What has Erin actually had done (not meaning to be a bleep) I can't see a difference bless her
3. Why is Emma in full drag
4. Is the boy still around
5. Did p&g realise she stinks that much that they sent her something to douse herself in for the sake of anyone who gets a waft of her over the garden fence

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stephen looks like a weird mutation of Charles II & Brian May.
Spat my Jaffa Cake out laughing at that one.
Best lockdown giggle. Ever 👍🏻

What’s it say on the bottle?
EMMA’S FANNY REFRESHER
(They’ve heard the rumours then.....🤢)
B6A3F9EB-8800-499C-A98B-A16481AB1364.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.