BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to unfollow her. Literally couldn't take her idiocy any longer. Thank god I don't live as close as my mate does to her. Apparently she made a big deal at the school gates about being recognised (!)

Been off here for a while due to having suspected Corona but can someone please fill me in on what went down with her and pentland?? I notice she's now commenting on every Rosie Ramsay post (how long till she decides her and Mickey will need a podcast?!)
Rosie Ramsey has nominated babs to do the teapot ball challenge thing ......she will be all over this , might actually be funny cos she’s afternoon drinking, might be funnier if she falls and breaks a leg mind 😂

Told ya........couldn’t fookin do it mind 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to come to say, what the duck is she doing?! Wearing a wedding dress that doesn't fit to try a challenge in Instagram, after posting 3 hours before that she was already on the pimm's 🙄 pretty sure she was slurring, and she definitely looked like she'd had a few.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks rosé cheeked and sounds slurry. Looks like she is not taking care of herself at all.

An unhinged lady living in the attic wearing a wedding dress counting her mugs.

In the future, when this cringe stuff she's posted all over the internet comes round and bites her in the bum because for example her kids dislike her or she can't find a proper job, you know whose fault it'll be. It'll be poor Stephen's fault because he didn't stop her and he filmed it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Rosie Ramsey has nominated babs to do the teapot ball challenge thing ......she will be all over this , might actually be funny cos she’s afternoon drinking, might be funnier if she falls and breaks a leg mind 😂

Told ya........couldn’t fookin do it mind 😂😂
Is it me or does she’d sound less Brummie in it?! Is it because she’s tagged Tom and Gi Fletcher in it and wants their followers to follow her so tried to put on a more normal accent?! (Apologies to any brummies! )

Reactions: 7
Is it me or does she’d sound less Brummie in it?! Is it because she’s tagged Tom and Gi Fletcher in it and wants their followers to follow her so tried to put on a more normal accent?! (Apologies to any brummies! )
A more normal accent? 😂😂😂 good job us brummies aren't easily offended! (It does sound awful though in my opinion 🙊)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All that alcohol is starting to have an effect. Puffy and red faced and insomnia. Not a good look at all

Reactions: 6
"Look at how amazing my girl is. She's had to tackle so much. It's such a privilege getting to watch her do all these things whilst we've been on lockdown". Or words to that effect.

All I've seen about Ethan is her and Stephen trying to play a joke on him by attempting to soak him with a cup of water and her comment that he "won't last the night in the tent".

Could it be any more obvious she favours one of her kids over the other?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why has she posted the teapot challenge in her wedding dress because she doesn’t have a cat suit when she has several jumpsuits! Just attention seeking...

Reactions: 10
Erin’s legs are seriously thin....

Also brummys hitting the bottle A LOT lately...

Reactions: 7
A more normal accent? 😂😂😂 good job us brummies aren't easily offended! (It does sound awful though in my opinion 🙊)
😜 I’ve always thought she exaggerated her accent so it was definitely toned down for the teapot challenge because she hoped Gi Fletcher would retweet it to her followers (which she did).

Reactions: 8
Erin’s legs are seriously thin....

Also brummys hitting the bottle A LOT lately...
Both children are skin and bones!

A more normal accent?...cheeky😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can just imagine the amount of attention golden child has received in the last 6 weeks. That welcome home banner 🙄. How brave she is, what a hero she is, a role model. It’s all a bit OTT for the type of op she had when you have kids her age battling through cancer treatments.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can just imagine the amount of attention golden child has received in the last 6 weeks. That welcome home banner 🙄. How brave she is, what a hero she is, a role model. It’s all a bit OTT for the type of op she had when you have kids her age battling through cancer treatments.
Yes she’s had a lot of attention but it’s still a scary experience. Just because she doesn’t have cancer doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be able to celebrate etc.

Reactions: 12
Yes she’s had a lot of attention but it’s still a scary experience. Just because she doesn’t have cancer doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be able to celebrate etc.
She’s spoilt. End of.

Considering babs wanted to keep everything about ‘le wonk’ private she’s now doing an awful lot of sharing to big up the golden one.

My son had 4 ops between the ages 6-9. He just got on with it like most kids do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.