BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma's fanny freshener šŸ¤£ ffs what next? Hopefully colgate will fling her some toothpaste for those rank teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maddie Moateā€™s feed is brilliant at the moment. Fun, loads of value in terms of ideas for the kids.

Brummy by comparison is awful. She has nothing to contribute other than buying tat and recycling ideas. She canā€™t be inspirational for fitness or trying to improve yourself either, so doubles down by trying to look as dumpy as possible. Thatā€™s not what body positivity is all about, Babs!
Loving Maddie Moate.. I know it's meant for kids but it's really interesting!!!

Reactions: 1
2. What has Erin actually had done (not meaning to be a bleep) I can't see a difference bless hee
I dont know if Emma ever said but most people assumed torticollis. I actually think there is a massive difference m,i always thought she looked very tight an uncomfortable,helped sure by being whipped around the rides at disney a couple of times a year

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Poor Ethan, where are his shorts? In the damp, smelly garage of course. It reminds me of Friends, where Monica's boxes were used to protect the Porsche.

"Quick! Ste, wear this hook wig, and I'll photograph it for Insta so it looks like we're having such a fun time". At what point do her and her husband have genuine fun together because she is always making him film or photograph something or he's forced to pose infront of the camera. Her smile always looks so fake and strained.

I'd love to see babs spend a week in a tent, real camping. She'd go insane. Bunting isn't gonna save her.

That Pimm's had definitely been poured for breakfast. Does she do that so she can claim she can't drive to the shops because she's over the limit, which is why Stephen seems to be the only one going to the shops whilst juggling a full time job and redecorating the house for Queen babs.

She wants to dye her hair pink...ok babs, I'd learn what a toner is though first. What is her brand?! From the title it seemed like she wanted people to be shocked and come across as wild and controversial to be dying her hair at home, but I thought she was supposed to be a relatable mom, so doesn't seem so extraordinary to me.

Reactions: 11
Poor Ethan, where are his shorts? In the damp, smelly garage of course. It reminds me of Friends, where Monica's boxes were used to protect the Porsche.

"Quick! Ste, wear this hook wig, and I'll photograph it for Insta so it looks like we're having such a fun time". At what point do her and her husband have genuine fun together because she is always making him do something behind the camera or pose infront of the camera. Her smile always looks so fake and strained.

I'd love to see babs spend a week in a tent, real camping. She'd go insane. Bunting isn't gonna save her.

That Pimm's had definitely been poured for breakfast. Does she do that so she can claim she can't drive to the shops because she's over the limit, which is why Stephen seems to be the only one going to the shops whilst juggling a full time job and redecorating the house for Queen babs.

She wants to dye her hair pink...ok babs, I'd learn what a toner is though first. What is her brand?! From the title it seemed like she wanted people to be shocked and come across as wild and controversial to be dying her hair at home, but I thought she was supposed to be a relatable mom, so doesn't seem so extraordinary to me.
Pink hair like Louise, not one bit of her is creative just a sheep šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So first day Erinā€™s neck brace comes off they have her jumping on the trampoline????

also whatā€™s with the line drawing of a pair of boobs behind Emma when sheā€™s dying her hair...

Reactions: 6
Cringing as I watch the "I dyed my hair at home" vlog. (Doesn't she always?) Where was your skin test Emma. You would be the first one shouting and moaning if you had a reaction. It doesn't matter how many times you have used even the same brand, you can become allergic to an ingredient overnight.
Also, the secret of the yellow is out, she is applying tint over tint. The overlapping will cause the banding that you can see especially as she uses different brands and colours.
Permanent tint should be applied to DRY hair not damp hair.
Regrowth should only be done on the root area and a colour refresh should then be done on the rest of the hair if its needed towards the end of the development time, on dampened hair and gently combed through and left for 5 minutes.
Its little wonder her hair looks so awful. Would be much better with a toner on too.

Reactions: 11
COMPLETELY irresponsible to not even mention doing a patch test before using home dye!! So dangerous

Reactions: 10
COMPLETELY irresponsible to not even mention doing a patch test before using home dye!! So dangerous
She needs to be careful as she heads into peri menopause as I started getting reactions from hair dye around that time as you can suddenly start to get allergies.

Reactions: 7
You are right and your description is me trying to function in lockdown, we know it but can't put it into correct wording

Reactions: 5
I lived in Florida and worked at Walt Disney World when I was younger before meeting my partner and having kids in the UK and have just found my old Disney mug collection while spring cleaning šŸ¤£ in a box, dusty and realistically the biggest waste of money I've ever spent. I'm so embarrassed of myself šŸ˜‚ I was an Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god, sheā€™s got the swimsuit out. This means days of ā€œyou can have any body shapeā€ and ā€œremember that time I was fat shamed by dem trollsā€ šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
what the actual duck was that tiktok also, emma get a new swimsuit!!! its disguisting how much you've worn that one dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.