BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what really grinds my gears about influencers. She was gifted a tent 4 years ago and since then it has been packed away, unused. What a waste! A family could've really got some good use out of that tent if she had donated it. In scenarios like this, the tent isn't payment correct? She will have additionally got paid a fee to review it? How sincere was her review if this tent just sat in the garage for four years?! She's so spoilt and ungrateful. Fake.
Yeah that annoyed me. We're a family who have enjoyed many a camping holiday but babs doesn't strike me as someone who likes camping so why was she even gifted one? I also wondered what her review would have said when she's obviously not someone who has ever been camping?

Same way she gets all the free Haven holidays that she always looks bored AF on because it's not Disneyland.

Found the vlog on the tent!

And here's the review on the blog. They didn't even spend the night in it! What a bloody waste.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her latest post on her grid has no TikTok frame on it so people who don’t know about Tik Tok will think that’s an original idea of hers when it isn’t. People have been slamming doors to that track for weeks
They’re calling her a genius when she’s nothing like

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nothing about her is genuine. She copies most of her posts off somebody else. Even her sayings she copies off others. 🤨

Reactions: 12
She is an utter pain in the arse. Stressed cos staying in? Hitting the drink? Bla bla. I am a key worker who would love that opportunity. I am terrified as millions of us all are but just have to crack on with it. Yet I know I am lucky as I know there are a lot of key workers who are a hell of a lot worse off than me so god knows how they feel. As for her loss of income - right now I would gladly go bankrupt & live off the bare essentials for the rest of my life if it guaranteed my safety, and my family’s and everyone else. Seriously.
Sorry for rant....😐
Me too me too. I’m terrified of bringing it home xxx

Reactions: 4
Does she really not know that Millets still exists? How can you do an ad for a company and not know that they still exist?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah that annoyed me. We're a family who have enjoyed many a camping holiday but babs doesn't strike me as someone who likes camping so why was she even gifted one? I also wondered what her review would have said when she's obviously not someone who has ever been camping
Same way she gets all the free Haven holidays that she always looks bored AF on because it's not Disneyland.

Found the vlog on the tent!

And here's the review on the blog. They didn't even spend the night in it! What a bloody waste.

She's quite keen to emphasise the fact that "the boy" spent the whole night in the tent with (shock) his dad. Her daughter and her son were in it to start with but she only seems to be posting about the fact that they said Ethan wouldn't stay all night in the tent. What about Erin? She didn't last the night. Instead she got to stay in the house and watch films with her mom whilst Steven was banished from the bed yet again. Doesn't he have a full time job? So he has spent a sleepless night in a tent and now has to do a full day's work from home? 🤔 Seems fair. Also, why is it when they do separate activities with the children she always chooses Erin? Does she not enjoy spending one on one time with her son?

Reactions: 17
Who else enjoyed seeing Babs squirm as she desperately tried to justify and defend Stephen's broken wardrobe situation? Could tell she was embarrassed. But hang on, she's allowed 70 Disney mugs, but he's not allowed 47 t shirts? She's just so selfish. Back tracking with her rail, don't lie babs, you wanted the clothes rail because you thought it'd look trendy!

Those stickers look crap. Take them off babs, you haven't got the eye for interior design so don't try to be insta stylish.

I think she has no clue how she comes across. Poor you paying for your kids to rent a film. Poor you with your sunny weather in your garden. Poor you spending this time to redecorate your home. Poor you with your Easter cakes. Babs, stop complaining about your privileged life.

Reactions: 21
She never hits the mark does she? I get the point about people in TV dramas living in completely unrealistic homes but the way she made the point made it completely unfunny.
I know I keep saying it but the greige-ness of her is astounding. Everything is grey or yellow.

Reactions: 8
She's quite keen to emphasise the fact that "the boy" spent the whole night in the tent with (shock) his dad. Her daughter and her son were in it to start with but she only seems to be posting about the fact that they said Ethan wouldn't stay all night in the tent. What about Erin? She didn't last the night. Instead she got to stay in the house and watch films with her mom whilst Steven was banished from the bed yet again. Doesn't he have a full time job? So he has spent a sleepless night in a tent and now has to do a full day's work from home? 🤔 Seems fair. Also, why is it when they do separate activities with the children she always chooses Erin? Does she not enjoy spending one on one time with her son?
I expect Stephen is on annual leave as it would have been Easter school holidays so they were no doubt going on yet another holiday.

Reactions: 7
Also, why is it when they do separate activities with the children she always chooses Erin? Does she not enjoy spending one on one time with her son?
This is a rhetorical question right? She only wants ”the boy” when she can moan about him, compare him negatively to MY GIRL, or try and say how different he is!!

😂😂😂 oh babs, you don’t understand the real world at all do you?

Moaning about a £16 film ffs! Don’t make out you have no money when the accounts for Stephen’s company alone show £109k in cash in the bank! Ok only half of that is his (based on shares and directors) but how many people would love to have even £1k in cash in the bank! And that’s just one income in your two income family!

But yeah, moan about that £16 when there’s families struggling because the kids are now not getting their free school meal and the food banks they rely on are running empty.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂 oh babs, you don’t understand the real world at all do you?

Moaning about a £16 film ffs! Don’t make out you have no money when the accounts for Stephen’s company alone show £109k in cash in the bank! Ok only half of that is his (based on shares and directors) but how many people would love to have even £1k in cash in the bank! And that’s just one income in your two income family!

But yeah, moan about that £16 when there’s families struggling because the kids are now not getting their free school meal and the food banks they rely on are running empty.
that's really unusual isn't it? to keep cash in the company when you need to do your accounts as it makes your tax bill higher?

Maddie Moate’s feed is brilliant at the moment. Fun, loads of value in terms of ideas for the kids.

Brummy by comparison is awful. She has nothing to contribute other than buying tat and recycling ideas. She can’t be inspirational for fitness or trying to improve yourself either, so doubles down by trying to look as dumpy as possible. That’s not what body positivity is all about, Babs!

that's really unusual isn't it? to keep cash in the company when you need to do your accounts as it makes your tax bill higher?
I’m not sure to be honest. I think if they withdrew that then it’d increase their corporation tax payment and personal tax liabilities. I could be wrong though, but either way it’s a bloody huge amount of money in my opinion! Houses on my street average 25k so they could buy a section of my street in cash!

Reactions: 3
She just throws money at entertaining her kids. None of her ideas are innovative, or accessible, or use recycled items or invent new games out of old ones. She just buys them things, or uses things that have been gifted to her or normally takes them on holidays. She gives them material things then watches them play from a distance. I never see her engage with playtime. The closest she got to engagement was when she was trying to homeschool and that ended in her having a mini breakdown.

Who can truly relate to this type of parenting at this time when money is tight. I thought she was a teacher, head of department no less. Where is her example taking us? To the online tat store. Can't afford that babs, but do keep letting all us know how you can afford because you're showing everyone how unremarkable and untalented you really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
States in this mornings vlog that she had an h and m delivery of clothes for the kids being delivered that morning? Are you actually serious!? Ordering clothes for the kids at a time like this??? Should only be ordering essential items! What a joke

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who else enjoyed seeing Babs squirm as she desperately tried to justify and defend Stephen's broken wardrobe situation? Could tell she was embarrassed. But hang on, she's allowed 70 Disney mugs, but he's not allowed 47 t shirts? She's just so selfish. Back tracking with her rail, don't lie babs, you wanted the clothes rail because you thought it'd look trendy!

Those stickers look crap. Take them off babs, you haven't got the eye for interior design so don't try to be insta stylish.

I think she has no clue how she comes across. Poor you paying for your kids to rent a film. Poor you with your sunny weather in your garden. Poor you spending this time to redecorate your home. Poor you with your Easter cakes. Babs, stop complaining about your privileged life.
She moaned about the Trolls film being £16 but wasn’t that the reason they went to Nee York in January? Was it not for stuff to post when it was released here? She she’s moaning about something she was previously involved in promoting

And also it’s 4pm on a Wednesday and she’s on the Pimms. Presumably whilst her husband with a full time job is still working

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've had to unfollow her. Literally couldn't take her idiocy any longer. Thank god I don't live as close as my mate does to her. Apparently she made a big deal at the school gates about being recognised (!)

Been off here for a while due to having suspected Corona but can someone please fill me in on what went down with her and pentland?? I notice she's now commenting on every Rosie Ramsay post (how long till she decides her and Mickey will need a podcast?!)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hmm.....afternoon drinking again 🤔
Hardly a ‘let’s celebrate!’ Easter Break, is it really 😕
I mean stay positive & upbeat by all means but alcohol, at that time of day, with her past history?
I have been sitting outside but might return indoors after 3pm - don’t want to hear BM’s petulant screams & risk being hit by a flying empty Pimms bottle, or, worse still, a skanky high top Converse.....😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.