BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuously touching her face in her morning insta stories, Aka what you are not supposed to be doing 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
When she calls her self a prude it does make me laugh. I’m such a prude I post naked pictures of myself on Ig. That post about her being upset by a comment was attention seeking. Poor brummy just making videos to make us laugh. She doesn’t do this for her self it’s all for us and if you don’t like it don’t have to watch.... please watch my videos..... haters gunna hate...... trying to be busy..... Need some ads soon...... Stephen sort the kids as I’m having a bath..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It looks like she's drinking a lot at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I'm having a little more than I should with all the stress but then I don't have previous issues with alcohol. All looks a bit like a recipe for disaster at the moment.

Reactions: 12
When she calls her self a prude it does make me laugh. I’m such a prude I post naked pictures of myself on Ig. That post about her being upset by a comment was attention seeking. Poor brummy just making videos to make us laugh. She doesn’t do this for her self it’s all for us and if you don’t like it don’t have to watch.... please watch my videos..... haters gunna hate...... trying to be busy..... Need some ads soon...... Stephen sort the kids as I’m having a bath..
What was it that she said upset her? I missed that

Reactions: 1
Babs has just said her frocks are Wednesday’s Girl on ASOS, so I thought I’d have a look (not to buy, she’s only a style icon to Stevie Wonder and David Blunkett), but I just looked at the first 6 dresses in the style that she wears and every single one of them only went up to a size 14 (which it also called large and personally I don’t consider a 14 large!)

If the range runs 6-14 as ASOS suggests, how are you an 18 babs? 🤔

Edit: oh I’ve now found some in plus size, but the majority seem to be 6-14!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why ruin an otherwise nice outfit with grubby, scruffy hightop converse that make your ankles look fat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no, Babs is flashing her snags shorts again. Why is she so obsessed with doing this every time she wears them! Put them away pleaseeee....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
B
When says she’s a prude what she really means she has zero interest in sex because she has never had a good shag in her life and is well out of the loop for a woman in her 40’s. I’m her age and tit, she wants to hear me and my mates talk when we get going. She pretends to be a prude cos she has no experience of what sex is all about and why people enjoy it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
B

When says she’s a prude what she really means she has zero interest in sex because she has never had a good shag in her life and is well out of the loop for a woman in her 40’s. I’m her age and tit, she wants to hear me and my mates talk when we get going. She pretends to be a prude cos she has no experience of what sex is all about and why people enjoy it.
I actually reckon she’s one of those that tell everybody everything in a way to get people to like her. She’s said she’s aggressive when she’s drunk, I imagine her to be one of those who grinds and grabs her body on a dance floor to look inappropriate for a joke...if you see what I’m saying??

Reactions: 9
She grabs and grinds when sober so I don’t for one second doubt she’d be the one getting naked and being a dick!

• Haha
B

I totally agree with this and I would add that I think she is very unconfident about her body despite #bodyconfidence.

She is an utter pain in the arse. Stressed cos staying in? Hitting the drink? Bla bla. I am a key worker who would love that opportunity. I am terrified as millions of us all are but just have to crack on with it. Yet I know I am lucky as I know there are a lot of key workers who are a hell of a lot worse off than me so god knows how they feel. As for her loss of income - right now I would gladly go bankrupt & live off the bare essentials for the rest of my life if it guaranteed my safety, and my family’s and everyone else. Seriously.
Sorry for rant....😐

Reactions: 13
Who, in their right mind, thinks high top converse looks good on short stumpy legs? They shorten her legs even more and make her ankles into cankles. Terrible look.
I don’t usually comment on appearance, clothes etc BUT this is how I dress my young daughters. Even her pose is immature. Why does she try to act like a preteen Disney personality?

Reactions: 14
This is what really grinds my gears about influencers. She was gifted a tent 4 years ago and since then it has been packed away, unused. What a waste! A family could've really got some good use out of that tent if she had donated it. In scenarios like this, the tent isn't payment correct? She will have additionally got paid a fee to review it? How sincere was her review if this tent just sat in the garage for four years?! She's so spoilt and ungrateful. Fake.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.