BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MrsBriggs you got a special mention in her lastest instasham. I’ve watched and rewatched. Did she (or Ste!) go round her parents to video? I can’t believe for one second they did it themselves and sent it to her... when Nanny SAN did her dance I was trying to see the reflection lol

But I think that was a dedication to you Mrs B x

Neighbours everybody needs good neighbours
Oh dang n’ blast!! If I’d known about this I could’ve poked my head through the hedge & struck a cheeky pose with a pair of binoculars. B’hams answer to Mrs Mangel 👍🏻🤪👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh dang n’ blast!! If I’d known about this I could’ve poked my head through the hedge & struck a cheeky pose with a pair of binoculars. B’hams answer to Mrs Mangel 👍🏻🤪👍🏻
I bet truth be told you are probably doing that right now considering Ste is topless the sex god that he is 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She said that Stephen is Irish, does he have an Irish accent would you know? @MrsBriggs
No he doesn't. We hear him speak. He's brummy.

She says he's Irish as i think his parents are Irish? My parents are Irish but I was born in England therefore I'm English!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny... she used to say it was because it’s a brummy thing.. now she’s saying she doesn’t know why she calls it that...

remember she also said she was a prude??
Definitely not a brummy thing. I had never heard it before she spouted it. She is definitely no prude either!

Reactions: 9
She just undid all her hard work to make her channel a distraction, a place for escapism. Now she's telling us how worried she is. So what is it babs? Are you talking about it, or are you hiding behind your crap Disney content and tik toks. Thought you were being a bit of a dick to help us forget, but blurting out that you're worried isn't really helping us to escape. Or is it when you're drinking cock you take to insta stories and forget what your brand is.

MrsBriggs, I thought you were reading Jane Eyre when you said about the woman in the attic, I thought that's some classy lockdown reading

Reactions: 8
Funny... she used to say it was because it’s a brummy thing.. now she’s saying she doesn’t know why she calls it that...

remember she also said she was a prude??
I remember her saying it was a brummy thing. Never in my life have I heard it and I’m from brum/Black Country!
She’s such a liar, trying to make things a ‘thing’.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.