BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everything you’ve all said. What I don’t understand is we all know she reads this but she carries on with the same behaviour so she clearly dismisses us all
There's not a lot of us though so any of her family or supporters would be able to reassure her 'it's just a handful of people on a gossip forum'.

Meanwhile, she has thousands that follow her licking her arse and telling her how funny she is and how relatable she is which she gets off on.

So she's taken our advice about tips on home schooling using her ex teacher skills,... But isn't it the Easter school holidays now?
It's another week until Easter hols.

Reactions: 7
As an RE teacher I only take a little bit of offence to this! Most of my kids in my class call it their favourite subject, and I do a lot of planning, not just putting videos on! I can’t see her as a great teacher either but please don’t discount the work of RE teachers who often have to balance cultural sensitivities with the prescribed curriculum along with answering some of the most difficult questions raised in any classroom!
I loved RE and my RE teacher now teaches my son. It’s a compulsory GCSE at my son’s school. There is so much to RE, philosophy, religion, tolerance of others, respect and values and ethics. It’s one of the core subjects that should be taught.

She’s got 69 Disney mugs 🤦‍♀️
Course she has (as everything got to have a sexual tone to it) or have I took it too far?

New thread title #19 TIK TOK TOE welcome to Brummy’s tit show

Reactions: 17
Tools for home schooling; plastic drawers, plastic boxes, plastic polly pockets, and stickers with a plastic film.
"Today kids, we're going to learn about global warming..."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I had to laugh that yesterday I commented that in her vlog she said she would be painting but yesterday on her stories she said Stephen was doing it all. I commented on here about it and now today she has paint on her hand and had to point it out to prove she's painting. I know she doesn't like to be called a liar but I'm pretty sure she just painted that on her hand and didn't get it from actual painting!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are funeral flowers not allowed at the moment then? I got a bunch for my mother-in-law online last week - next day delivery 🤔 (not for her funeral, btw).

Reactions: 5
It will be difficult tomorrow for her. So sad for anyone attending a funeral but even worse with these distancing measures 😔

Reactions: 7
And she said that the rules for funeral attendees has only changed in the last week? No. It's been like this for a while. Lockdown came into effect last week but mass gatherings at funerals have been a no no for a few weeks now.
Also why does she spell queen 'kween?' It's so bloody irritating.

Reactions: 11
I think it's also to limit the amount of stuff the funeral staff have to move/dispose of.

I feel for her, my friend has a similar situation with her Nans funeral and its gut wrenching.

But what is with her style of writing? An. All. The. Full. Stops she writes.?

Reactions: 9
In her stories from her bed just now she still has got the paint over her hand that she had in her stories earlier.. surely if she had been washing her hands she would have got the paint off! Probably hadn’t been washing her hands dirty witch

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Are funeral flowers not allowed at the moment then? I got a bunch for my mother-in-law online last week - next day delivery 🤔 (not for her funeral, btw).
Florists aren't open so for the wording ones people are struggling

Reactions: 2
Just watching Rich House Poor House. I’d love to see people swap with her. To document what little she does (tonight’s “poor family” still find time to both work full time, volunteer at a food bank and cook for the neighbour) and how she sits around watching TV all day versus another family. She’d be torn a new one when it’s seen just how little she actually does for either the community or her own family

Reactions: 10
She has still got the same pyjamas on that she put on "Clean" after not having a shower yesterday! She is utterly gross! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
WHY WONT SHE STOP PLAYING WITH HER HAIR?! Arghhhhhh

Every single story, she’s fiddling with her glasses, touching her hair constantly, putting her hand down her top, fiddling with her pj collar.

Anyway, her ‘tips’ were utter shite. I haven’t got a degree, or a pgce and I didn’t teach in a school for years but I’d still have better tips than her I think.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.