BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to start up my own quiz
1. What can you not do with a bad back??
A, bump down the stairs
B, ride 2 scooters at the same time
C, bounce in a trampoline
D, thrust at every opportunity
E, lie in the bottom of a shower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I want to start up my own quiz
1. What can you not do with a bad back??
A, bump down the stairs
B, ride 2 scooters at the same time
C, bounce in a trampoline
D, thrust at every opportunity
E, lie in the bottom of a shower
F, all of the above.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck was that video about with her on two scooters? Those noises she’s making are questionable... bloody idiot

Reactions: 3
So Babs has an issue with the Disney plus wedding programme that is like an #AD for Disney which isn’t a problem who’s job it is for a living werking posting #ADs on her Instagram 🤔🤔🤔.
#doublestandars #doublebagger #titlesuggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As an RE teacher I only take a little bit of offence to this! Most of my kids in my class call it their favourite subject, and I do a lot of planning, not just putting videos on! I can’t see her as a great teacher either but please don’t discount the work of RE teachers who often have to balance cultural sensitivities with the prescribed curriculum along with answering some of the most difficult questions raised in any classroom!
RE was my favourite subject at secondary school, it was one of the more interesting subjects because we got to talk about different issues and the re teachers were really the only ones in the school who allowed us to have and voice an opinion.
I can’t for one second see BM doing a good job of teaching any subject let alone re 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I missed the quiz 🙀🙀🙀🙀, come on spill the tea did she dress up like a twit again and did tattlers post answers on screen 👍👍👍👍
Right so I caught the last two seconds where she is dressed like Buzz Lightyear 😆😆. And she sang that bloody Moana rap asking Erin to show her (she said something about you want to be famous Bab?). And TOTALLY stole the show from Erin cos she has to be the centre of attention in EVERYTHING

Reactions: 5
I saw it. Erin criticised her prononciation of something (Erin was right) and Brummy disagreed and said Erin couldn’t come to her quiz again. She clearly can’t take ANY kind of criticism and was obviously annoyed by Erin. I think Erin is a bit intimidated by her, I felt sorry for Erin. And yes people were posting the answers 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I saw it. Erin criticised her prononciation of something (Erin was right) and Brummy disagreed and said Erin couldn’t come to her quiz again. She clearly can’t take ANY kind of criticism and was obviously annoyed by Erin. I think Erin is a bit intimidated by her, I felt sorry for Erin. And yes people were posting the answers 😂
Also why worry about the word condom, whenshe often prances around naked, talking about her cracking rack and wanking a broom ?? I don’t get it? She looks like a tit

Also why worry about the word condom, whenshe often prances around naked, talking about her cracking rack and wanking a broom ?? I don’t get it? She looks like a tit
Not to mention the humping prawn cracker dance and why not say it but can write it? I’m sure the girl can read?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.