BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t makes me soo angry. I’ve been in tears with my job this week. I’ve been worried and anxious worked full time and had to come back to my family. Sort everything else out. I’ve gone on a massive unfollow this week as some
Of these IG peeps need to stop moaning. Start realising how lucky they are to stay at home with there kids. Not at the hospital. Not telling parents they can’t come and visit there sick babies anymore. She’s full of tit. How she was ever a teacher is beyond me.
I’m at work now. It’s hard. I’m terrified about getting sick, making people sick, every day I feel scared.
There she is groping a broom. She is vile

Reactions: 12
I just really struggle to pair this Emma we see on IG with a teacher. I've worked with a lot of teachers, and she just doesn't seem to have the strength, hard skin, drive, passion, even life skills, to be one?! If she worked secondary she must have been torn to shreds by SLT and students (unless they just went to her class to doss)

Reactions: 15
I just really struggle to pair this Emma we see on IG with a teacher. I've worked with a lot of teachers, and she just doesn't seem to have the strength, hard skin, drive, passion, even life skills, to be one?! If she worked secondary she must have been torn to shreds by SLT and students (unless they just went to her class to doss)
Didn’t we all go to RE lessons just to doss?!

It seems such a wasted subject, I don’t know any kid that likes it (sorry to offend anyone who thinks it’s a relevant subject).

She does not come across as intelligent. She apparently failed at her first job in PR. I feel like when she decided on teaching she chose the easiest subject to teach. My kids mainly watched DVD’s in RE. It sounds right up babs street! Plus ‘Head of Department’? There was only one RE Teacher at my school and at my kids school 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It seems such a wasted subject, I don’t know any kid that likes it (sorry to offend anyone who thinks it’s a relevant subject).

She does not come across as intelligent. She apparently failed at her first job in PR. I feel like when she decided on teaching she chose the easiest subject to teach. My kids mainly watched DVD’s in RE. It sounds right up babs street! Plus ‘Head of Department’? There was only one RE Teacher at my school and at my kids school 🤔
Lol she is probably head of herself as in only one in her department 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

As an RE teacher I only take a little bit of offence to this! Most of my kids in my class call it their favourite subject, and I do a lot of planning, not just putting videos on! I can’t see her as a great teacher either but please don’t discount the work of RE teachers who often have to balance cultural sensitivities with the prescribed curriculum along with answering some of the most difficult questions raised in any classroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m at work now. It’s hard. I’m terrified about getting sick, making people sick, every day I feel scared.
There she is groping a broom. She is vile
Watch one of her TIk toks it will make you laugh...... tumble weed. How’s it going where you are? My hospital feels like it’s on the cusp of something. Every day it’s ramping up. We only have a handful of covid patients at the moment. But every day there is more and more. Have a great day x

Poor babs though. Imagine having your kids at home whilst she works..... basically fannys around creating dance routines. Everyone’s in the same boat babs. Everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
As an RE teacher I only take a little bit of offence to this! Most of my kids in my class call it their favourite subject, and I do a lot of planning, not just putting videos on! I can’t see her as a great teacher either but please don’t discount the work of RE teachers who often have to balance cultural sensitivities with the prescribed curriculum along with answering some of the most difficult questions raised in any classroom!
I did say sorry to offend.

Reactions: 9
What I find confusing is as a former teacher, you think should would be all over this making videos to help our kids, inspiration photos and stories on Instagram. I’ve seen more productive videos from parents who don’t have any teaching experience. It’s bizarre!

Reactions: 17
I think most people base RE off assumptions, I had the most lazy teacher, I wanted to fall asleep in his lessons, he just played videos and had work sheets until my last year of school with a new teacher who made RE fun and engaging & I genuinely really enjoyed it, the teacher was happy for an (subject related) chat, easy to talk to

but brummy screams zero of that, she can’t even engage her own children if it’s not related to Disney, her ‘homeschooling’ is honestly shambolic considering she was a ‘head of department’.
she needs to stop turning out useless content and give practical advice to help parents- she’s in the perfect position to do so, but her advice is limited to a caddy with pens and a film in the afternoon

Reactions: 14
When I was in secondary school (Ireland) there was no set curriculum for RE. It started to change in my last few years and became a exam subject but it was always a doss class for me or I got excused to work on something. Any teacher that teaches well no matter the subject today gets respect from me. Times have changed since I was in secondary school and I am aware of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nobody cares about your gifted tit Emma. Read the bleeping room. These people must be dead inside to still be posting vacuous ads like everything is fine. And I don’t think you are excused just because you call this your job. What you do for a living is tasteless at the best of times. All of these hardworking people who have had to close businesses or have found themselves suddenly unemployed, but these twats think they can continue on flogging their gifted tat? Give me a break.

Reactions: 18
I find this woman (amongst other things) incredibly frustrating.
Here she is, leading - from what she rams down our throats - an easy life, she has an incredible amount of influence - being an influencer!
This is the PERFECT opportunity to ramp up her insta game. Show other parents how it's done. Provide support and a bit of light relief yes, but if I was her (glad I'm not) I would be using this terrible situation as a springboard to showcase my teaching skills, parenting skills, show how I could balance life and kids and my "job", grasp the scenario with both hands and step it up a gear!
Think of the additional followers you could get, the blog post inspiration, she could become a pillar of schooling ideas and how to manage that life/parent/work balance.

Instead shes bleeping about with a broom, filming a MUG COLLECTION and doing SOD ALL. This just goes to show shes either:

A) a talentless hack
B) is completely removed from reality
C) is incredibly lazy and has no respect for her followers
D) All of the above

She has a chance to make her mark, do something positive. It boils my piss that shes been given this position of influence and - like a kids that's begged for a puppy - plays with it occasionally and isnt really that bothered.

I just cant get my head around it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Wish she would leave her tik toks actually on tik tok! I would go there if I really wanted to see them. Cringeworthy, narcissistic and so not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The week before the schools closed she was posting about preparing for home schooling and I thought she might have some useful content. Was hoping for some ideas from a former teacher!
Then this week she has mostly talked about how she’s wearing clothes for several days in a row, how shes not wearing her pants, drinking wine at 4pm and making rubbish tik toks.

Reactions: 22
The week before the schools closed she was posting about preparing for home schooling and I thought she might have some useful content. Was hoping for some ideas from a former teacher!
Then this week she has mostly talked about how she’s wearing clothes for several days in a row, how shes not wearing her pants, drinking wine at 4pm and making rubbish tik toks.
Brummymummy perfectly tit in every way....

• Haha
She is utterly revolting, wanking the broom wine in the afternoon, the no pants and scruffy pjs all week is vile. She only gets away with it because she is middle class and all the other mummies think it’s funny.
If this was someone who lived in a lower social demographic people wouldn’t put up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with everything you’ve all said. What I don’t understand is we all know she reads this but she carries on with the same behaviour so she clearly dismisses us all

Reactions: 9
So she's taken our advice about tips on home schooling using her ex teacher skills,... But isn't it the Easter school holidays now?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.