BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is utterly revolting, wanking the broom wine in the afternoon, the no pants and scruffy pjs all week is vile. She only gets away with it because she is middle class and all the other mummies think it’s funny.
If this was someone who lived in a lower social demographic people wouldn’t put up with it.
Please, she is not middle class in any way, shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's so defeatist. She isn't going out so she's not putting make up on. Cheer up babs. We want to see a make up tutorial, please don't deny us the comedy distraction. Go wild and put make up on just to stay home, for a laugh. Turn it into a home schooling opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a question. So. That instagram with the kids dance / switching clothes /neck brace.

Who are these people commenting “made my morning”. “Brilliant” etc?. Brummy’s kids are well past the cute stage and really, it’s not funny. The boy’s face says it all

Reactions: 17
I’ve not been on for a few days, I’ve literally been to busy at work but oh my god! Hoarding that many mugs is frankly a disgusting example of being materialistic! I have 4 mugs, just 4! Her hair is getting yellower by the day (just use a purple shampoo once a week babs), it’s becoming more and more evident that she does duck all day. Please for the love of god, just because there’s no school run, doesn’t mean you can just slob around and not wear any underwear (that’s just human decency). Those kids will be absolutely feral by the time schools go back and the teachers will be the ones dealing with the fallout while babs sits on her arse watching whatever reality tit she can find while gourging on Easter eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am really concerned about the mental health of that person who wants BM to do a makeup tutorial.
I guess she’s had to miss her normal therapy clinic appointment because of Covid 19 &, my god, doesn’t it show 😔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The lastest pic 🤢. Pasta ain’t the issue it’s the fact the T-shirt don’t go Pasta your flipping pants and you ain’t wearing any trousers. WHY post this??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so defeatist. She isn't going out so she's not putting make up on. Cheer up babs. We want to see a make up tutorial, please don't deny us the comedy distraction. Go wild and put make up on just to stay home, for a laugh. Turn it into a home schooling opportunity.
She listened! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.