BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of putting on clean pyjamas without having a shower. It doesn't mean you don't stink like a dustbin!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What you crying about bab? Not much different from your every day life before all this where you sat on your ass all day gorging on unhealthy food. Is it the fact you not can’t watch reality tv in peace? Give me a break. Think of the nurses on the front line and carer’s crying after doing long hours under immense pressure and can’t see their families
64F870D2-5F50-48E5-9003-BDE5858F4AB2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s a bad case of TBW - Tat Buying Withdrawal 😢
Come on guys, no new plastic in the house for a few days now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She did a deliveroo ad on insta last week, the day she posted the swiftly deleted tik tok of her family all together not socially isolating!

Reactions: 6
Can not believe she says she’s overwhelmed after working full time for a week. EMMA YOU ARE A JOKE.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can not believe she says she’s overwhelmed after working full time for a week. EMMA YOU ARE A JOKE.
Working full time. Haha. She will be back to working a proper job once her book flops and her insta fame dwindles. It won't last forever Bab.

Reactions: 11
It's probably quite a exhausting having to look busy because your husband is home all day with you, and you need to make Instagram look like it was a legit career choice...

#prayforemma

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her vlog she said she would be painting the skirting boards. Today she said Stephen was doing it all and she would be cleaning!

I can't wait to see if she changes her mind about the bathroom floor after reading what was said on here!

Reactions: 8
On no Babs, don’t keep the dirty looking floor! View attachment 100739
Grim

What you crying about bab? Not much different from your every day life before all this where you sat on your ass all day gorging on unhealthy food. Is it the fact you not can’t watch reality tv in peace? Give me a break. Think of the nurses on the front line and carer’s crying after doing long hours under immense pressure and can’t see their families View attachment 100930
She looks like a petulant child being told your not having it in a toy shop.

Classic Narc

God bless our NHS and frontline workers. She hasn’t a clue

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Grim

She looks like a petulant child being told your not having it in a toy shop.

Classic Narc

God bless our NHS and frontline workers. She hasn’t a clue
don’t makes me soo angry. I’ve been in tears with my job this week. I’ve been worried and anxious worked full time and had to come back to my family. Sort everything else out. I’ve gone on a massive unfollow this week as some
Of these IG peeps need to stop moaning. Start realising how lucky they are to stay at home with there kids. Not at the hospital. Not telling parents they can’t come and visit there sick babies anymore. She’s full of tit. How she was ever a teacher is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This situation is overwhelming for everyone but she needs to open her eyes. She has it good, a partner that works from home and waits on her 24/7, two older children that can help her with her tik toks, a freezer filled with food, a garden... The list goes on. I think it is disgusting that she allows herself to complain, moan , wallow in self pity for every one to see not thinking at all about her audience and the far worse struggles some of them are going through right now. She doesn't care about anybody but herself. I get that it is her online world, but when it becomes your job is it not something more. I thought all these social media people harp on about it being a community, so why are they all still self absorbed and using their space as some sort of therapy session where we're supposed to help them and receive nothing in return.

Reactions: 22
Emma YOU 👏DO👏NOT👏WORK👏FULL👏TIME 😠
having just finished 37.5 hours working on a busy hospital ward looking after actual covid patients I find it offensive that she calls whatever tit it is that she does full time work 😠😠😠
I also have kids at home to mind around that, she's such a knob!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I am in two minds about using and advertising deliveroo. Deliveroo charge restaurants and cafes between £500-1000 to set up, (which a lot of them will have been forced to do during this time to keep going). Much better to go direct, but I get that it puts their restaurant in front of far more people by being on the app.

...aside from putting the take away and delivery staff at risk, because I’ve never seen a kitchen where you can be 2m away from your colleagues.

..as long as our Babs is getting her cash tho hey?

having just finished 37.5 hours working on a busy hospital ward looking after actual covid patients I find it offensive that she calls whatever tit it is that she does full time work 😠😠😠
Thank you for all that you are doing xxx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you to all the key workers working the front line 👏❤ We are so grateful.

Babs, however, I think she is jealous of you all. Because now her job, body confidence, relatable mum, wannabe disney branding is revealed to be so unbelievably meaningless and worthless and your jobs are clearly very important and honorable, she can't handle the attention shift. I wonder if she is bitter that if she was still a teacher she'd be in the key workers sector and could shout about it from the roof tops and print off awards for herself. I can't believe how little she has mentioned that her kids' auntie is a nurse. And the other night she just said 'I did my clapping' like it was a chore. With everything going on, all her content is so materialistic, so shallow, so pathetic in comparison. It is shameful, yet people like her get more air time than the heroes. I hope this will make society reflect on what is truly important.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for all that you do. Some of these Instagram influencers might not show their appreciation other than clapping purely so they can post about it on social #LookAtMeImSoCaring , but us normal folk think you’re all heroes

• Heart
Last post is tone deaf.
Using the I'm just like you! We're all in this together! 🙄

1. Some of us are lucky to be able to work from home and have time to help out children with school work.
2. Some are key workers (not.just NHS on the frontline) who are working busy days and are probably very anxious putting themselves in situations were they could potentially be exposed to CV19.
3. Some people may only be on a fraction of their normal wage (waiting for payment from the government) or struggling as they are self employed and only opened a business in the last 6 months. Some may have had to defer mortgage payments.
4. Some maybe struggling to get food from food banks or feeding a child who normally is FSM.
5. Some maybe trapped in an incredibly stressful or abusive home life.
6. Some maybe very lonely.
7. Her children are not that young that they need a helicopter parent at all times and can play independently.

Let's get this straight.
She works from home and her husband has a a decent job and is able to work from home too.
They chose to decorate the bathroom this week- it was a choice so being tired after this is due to her own actions.

BrummyMummy-
You control your own destiny, you are your own boss. You set your own deadlines. The rest of us working from home have some sort of timetable we need to work to.

Please, please take some time and perspective and think about what you post before you do. Putting light relief stories, quizzes and your newspaper interviews from the kids are great if that is helping some followers have some escapism from the grim news. I dont want to slate you as everyone can make mistakes but think carefully about what you post.

Thanks

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.