BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kind of ‘comedy’ seems based on assuming people would laugh at a fat woman doing something daft. I think she’s a knob but I just don’t get why it’s funny
She’s waiting for the viral Video. We all know the only viral videos will be when she has a breakdown
I’m the local sainos as nobody realised who she was.

Reactions: 8
Hs anyone watched her latest vlog? They bought loads of paint so are decorating Erin’s room and the bathroom and ordered stuff from Ikea that is coming in a fortnight which is a new wardrobe for Erin’s room and a wardrobe and drawers for babs room but wait for it...her Nan left her some money so she’s bought the paint and furniture with it 🤔 is she implying she wouldn’t have been able to afford it otherwise?! Trying to seem less ‘showy’ to followers who can’t afford things?

A while back she mentioned they were going to Ikea as she finally wanted a wardrobe. She’s also mentioned for a while that Erin wants her room painted blue so why is she pretending she’s just come up with the idea of decorating etc because of the lockdown? Oops she’ll be getting annoyed I’m questioning her integrity 😜

Oh and while she’s vlogging Stephen has gone out to do some food shopping for them, his parents and his sister! So funny she has never mentioned his sister before apart from yesterday!

Reactions: 14
Hs anyone watched her latest vlog? They bought loads of paint so are decorating Erin’s room and the bathroom and ordered stuff from Ikea that is coming in a fortnight which is a new wardrobe for Erin’s room and a wardrobe and drawers for babs room but wait for it...her Nan left her some money so she’s bought the paint and furniture with it 🤔 is she implying she wouldn’t have been able to afford it otherwise?! Trying to seem less ‘showy’ to followers who can’t afford things?

A while back she mentioned they were going to Ikea as she finally wanted a wardrobe. She’s also mentioned for a while that Erin wants her room painted blue so why is she pretending she’s just come up with the idea of decorating etc because of the lockdown? Oops she’ll be getting annoyed I’m questioning her integrity 😜

Oh and while she’s vlogging Stephen has gone out to do some food shopping for them, his parents and his sister! So funny she has never mentioned his sister before apart from yesterday!
Not Ethan's room or anything for him though? Shock. Or should I say, shooketh.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why does she always make a big deal and a snarky dig about songs being copyrighted. Has she not learnt her lesson from all the other times yet. She wouldn't like it if people were using her creations without permission, nevermind using them for their job, therefore making money from them.

I think it just shows how bitter she is. Bitter lady, everything is somebody's else's fault, I'll spit my dummy out if I don't get my own way.

Who are these people in the comments saying how funny her dances are. They're not. The prawn cracker dances were one thing but these Friday dances for no reason are so ridiculous. Her neighbours must see her in the garden and think she's a bloody joke.

Can I ask - hope this doesnt sound silly - why does she keep saying that shes been told to take videos down that use music? People use original songs on Instagram all the time...what's the issue?

Or is this just something she says so she can "sing" it herself really badly on purpose to get more attention?

Shes like the class clown in a school full of Insta-mums - but no one is laughing...

Reactions: 9
She's full of jealousy that her sister will always be more successful and is better looking than she is and will be.
And the whole Nanny San bit...classic child needing their parents attention all the time.

I was thinking that. It must gather so much dust because the wood is in such bad condition. No, babs, you're not down with the kids neither, you're just having a midlife crisis. Such a control freak.
Yes, bath bomb dust...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not heard the word “trendy” in about 20 years, if you have to say it is it most definitely is not!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if decorating the bathroom will also include cleaning the mouldy grouting? And the floor doesn’t look ‘trendy’ Bab, it looks scruffy. If you are having stripped floorboards they should be sanded and polished or varnished

Reactions: 13
Oh I was hoping the floor would be getting done. Makes me itch

Especially when she can more than afford a nice sleek tile. Or even a patterned tile. Just, for the love of god, literally anything else.

She's got a list of jobs for Stephen to do? Even though he's doing most of the parenting and works a 9-5 job, whilst she pisses about on Instagram and Tik Tok? Seriously? All she seems to do is dance about in her dressing gown manically or pose in what she thinks are hilarious sexual poses (pretending she's just like us).

Reactions: 18
She's got a list of jobs for Stephen to do? Even though he's doing most of the parenting and works a 9-5 job, whilst she pisses about on Instagram and Tik Tok? Seriously? All she seems to do is dance about in her dressing gown manically or pose in what she thinks are hilarious sexual poses (pretending she's just like us).
Do you think Babs and Mickey will still be together after this? When the YouTube income has shrivelled to nothing but she's still doing duck all all day every day but expecting him not only continue to work full time but also care for the children 24/7, do all the housework and now have a list of jobs that she CBA to do. Surely Mickey will see the situation for what it really is, now he can see how little she actually does?

Reactions: 10
The bathroom floor looks like some dodgy student hovel. Sand it, stain it, varnish it. Have some class.

Reactions: 11
Unless I missed something (which is entirely possible this week), she hasn’t used her Nan’s funeral recently for the likes. I thought we’d have endless posts about the situation and how hard it was to only have a few mourners present.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.