BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so self obsessed. There is literally NOTHING but her on her instagram and feed. And then suggesting our partners might fall in love with her dressed as Hook?

How bleeping self absorbed and deluded do you have to be?

She really does believe her own hype, doesnt she?

Reactions: 13
What is wrong with the woman. For starters no underwear with those gym leggings, and why is she wearing those as she won't be doing any exercise, that would be so uncomfortable and sweaty. It would be like me going into the street and telling strangers that passed, social distancing of course, that I was wearing no underwear, why tell strangers on the internet, it's no different. And why not just put some undies on. By the end of this she will be rocking in the corner

Reactions: 10
Schools have been closed 2 weeks today here in Ireland, Spain and Italy longer the UK have only just started so only a few days what is she going to be like after 3 weeks!! What if it continues for 5 weeks? I mean what’s stopping her getting up as normal and showered and dressed in FRESH clothes? It’s not healthy for anyone to be acting like this, it’s not good for mental health to be acting like a slob for no reason she is perfectly capable. I don’t know why people on her instagram are applauding her for what essentially is being lazy and dirty, her personal hygiene is disgusting. I pity mrs Briggs living so close to that!

Reactions: 15
I unfollowed her a while ago, around the time she thought it was appropriate to display domestic abuse language against her husband to her followers. She disgusts me.
I am so happy I did that back then because without a shadow of a doubt, just by reading what her current behaviour is on here, she would have sent by mh sidewards.
No one would blame her for putting her hands up and saying, you know what, at this incredibly difficult time I'm going to have a insta sabbatical.
Instead those of you who follow are witnessing her spiral, god only knows where that will end. She doesn't have the gumption to stop, too selfish and greedy for that, but her husband has to take some responsibility and stop her tit show. She's embarrassing.

Reactions: 15
Schools have been closed 2 weeks today here in Ireland, Spain and Italy longer the UK have only just started so only a few days what is she going to be like after 3 weeks!! What if it continues for 5 weeks? I mean what’s stopping her getting up as normal and showered and dressed in FRESH clothes? It’s not healthy for anyone to be acting like this, it’s not good for mental health to be acting like a slob for no reason she is perfectly capable. I don’t know why people on her instagram are applauding her for what essentially is being lazy and dirty, her personal hygiene is disgusting. I pity mrs Briggs living so close to that!
Absolutely, all of this! Not to mention, presumably come the end of next week when "the Easter holidays" start, the schools wont be setting work? So the days will be harder to structure- but they will still be stuck AT HOME. We made a routine, and it's worked well, including everyone getting dressed every day!! A little bit of normalcy right now is what we all need.

Reactions: 7
Poor Ethan. She dresses him like a little old man. She says he chooses his clothes, but she is the one who buys them. Poor kid.

Reactions: 6
The face mask I wear in the garden has nothing to do with Corona - I’m just trying to dampen down the stale aroma from 4 doors away.....😷🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And by the way - while we’re thinking about acts of heroism this month, I feel we should have a mass round of applause at 8pm tonight for EMMA’S LEGGINGS!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I dread to think what they’ve had to put up with - just in the last few hours!! Not what they signed up for at all in the name of Women’s Leisure Wear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The face mask I wear in the garden has nothing to do with Corona - I’m just trying to dampen down the stale aroma from 4 doors away.....😷🤢
Those red pyjamas will walk off her one of these days keep your eyes peeled for them running down the road to freedom!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her personal hygiene really is questionable. Wearing clothes without underwear is just gross. Surely her pants aren't that uncomfortable. 😖

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Emma, you can neither sing or dance nor are you good at tik tok. Please stay off it and go back to sitting in front of the real housewives of duck knows where for the sake of all our mental health!!

It’s not ideal.....that constant whiff of her “L’eau De Fanjam” 😳
Was that you throwing the water over her in the latest tik tok? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 11 year old son was in the room whilst I was watching her flash dance! He said who is that doing that awful singing. I then showed him the video, his reply.. Why is she doing that? That is what all of us wonder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That kind of ‘comedy’ seems based on assuming people would laugh at a fat woman doing something daft. I think she’s a knob but I just don’t get why it’s funny

Reactions: 7
wearing those bleeping pyjamas again. And crocs???
Also Emma, what happened to your bad leg???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Emma, you can neither sing or dance nor are you good at tik tok. Please stay off it and go back to sitting in front of the real housewives of duck knows where for the sake of all our mental health!!

Was that you throwing the water over her in the latest tik tok? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nope. I’d be incarcerated by now if I’d got that close to her. Paul would be sorting out the injunction notice as we speak....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.