BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s gone awol?

Just logged onto her live and it says thanks for watching - anybody else tried to tune in?

I don't get it. Is the point of tik tok to showcase yourself looking as grim as possible? I don't find her funny at all. Why has she chosen to take such a dark humour towards this, instead of trying to create something cheerful and light hearted. Wine, slobby clothes, laughing at being claustrophobic, she's just falling apart in front of our eyes. Why are you not getting dressed like normal, set an example to your kids, keep a routine. I thought you worked from home, surely you had this kinda thing figured out already. There are so many more mum influencers out there that actually could inspire people to be their best possible selves during all of this, watching her could just could drag you down into somewhere really mentally dark, like where she clearly is.
We need to start worrying when she’s rocking in a chair, clutching her plastic Blue Riband storage & whispering “Rabid Rabid” over & over....😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have 2 questions based on her latest insta:

1) Where has Stephen hid this sister of his for all these years? Especially when babs posts pics at all the family gatherings?
2) Why has she suddenly decided this sister is a nurse?

I could have a third question about her being dressed as Hook but “she’s a twit” answers that one perfectly fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We need to start worrying when she’s rocking in a chair, clutching her plastic Blue Riband storage & whispering “Rabid Rabid” over & over....😳
and knowing her, she'd probably film it and make a tik tok and think it was cool

• Haha
Reactions: 7

1) Where has Stephen hid this sister of his for all these years? Especially when babs posts pics at all the family gatherings?

I could have a third question about her being dressed as Hook but “she’s a twit” answers that one perfectly fine.
Lots of people who work in the public services stay off social media or have high privacy settings.
If I was related to babs I would want to stay off her account due to her frequent poorly judged content.

Reactions: 7

Wow! She kept that quiet! I can't believe she's never mentioned that before but now that she has you can bet we'll never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 8
Lots of people who work in the public services stay off social media or have high privacy settings.
If I was related to babs I would want to stay off her account due to her frequent poorly judged content.
Oh I don’t doubt her extended family want to stay away from her “content”, but do you honestly think she’d give them the choice? Or that Stephen wouldn’t have a quiet word with his sister pleading with her to appear, even momentarily, so that he can avoid another shower episode?

Reactions: 6

She rarely talks about his family, and when she does she doesn't post pics. His family seem a lot less fame hungry Than hers! I've never understood why her parents agree to be in videos or posts. That said, her mum seems to revel in it!

Reactions: 9
Tiny amount of people tuning into her live. I have deleted Instagram but decided to check story viewer to see the crap she has posted today 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s knackered after 4 days of ‘work’ and ‘homeschool’ but hasn’t seemed to do much of either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I clapped. There were lots of people clapping. It was lovely".

No video of said clapping though and given that she lives her whole life virtually through Instagram I'm surprised. Is it because that perhaps for once it wasn't about her or her obsession with Disney?

Reactions: 9
"I clapped. There were lots of people clapping. It was lovely".

No video of said clapping though and given that she lives her whole life virtually through Instagram I'm surprised. Is it because that perhaps for once it wasn't about her or her obsession with Disney?
She probably didn’t dare step out the door in case @MrsBriggs waved to her 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s went from being a fairly relatable mum to now being almost this character that she’s created based on how she things mums are. Every post is so over the top now and nothing actually seems real anymore.
She also seems very manic which has only been highlighted from her recent til tok obsession. I swear she never used to be like this.
This is spot on!!

Reactions: 4
'4 days of home schooling and working are taking its toll'.... If pissing about on instagram is a job then sign me up.

Also, what is her obsession with always saying things like.. 'I bet your husbands probably fancy me/fall in love with me' etc.

Wtf is that Hook outfit. She's seriously lost the plot.

Bollocks did you clap babs! You would have had an Instastory of your girl clapping and how amazing she’s doing and then said something derogatory about “The Boy”.

Reactions: 8
'4 days of home schooling and working are taking its toll'.... If pissing about on instagram is a job then sign me up.

Also, what is her obsession with always saying things like.. 'I bet your husbands probably fancy me/fall in love with me' etc.

Wtf is that Hook outfit. She's seriously lost the plot.
Try a full week of regular teaching, throw in spring assessments, then throw in having to prepare work folders to send home in case we closed. All while doing everything we usually do each day. That was my week last week. Her 4 days of ‘homeschooling’ and ‘working’ at the same time are not worthy of praise. As a former teacher, she shouldn’t be looking for so much attention on this one. I can only imagine how much I’d have despised working with her 😂

• Heart
She probably didn’t dare step out the door in case @MrsBriggs waved to her 😜
Ha! Even worse - could have blown her a kiss! 😘🤣

Like hell did she clap! That would require her to haul her arse up off the couch.
She really can’t clap. The vibration caused by one hand in contact with the other, jolts her elbow which in turn brings on a spasm in her shoulder joint which travels down to her damaged spine! Simples 👏🏻❌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure she was quite drunk in her quiz, her face looked spaced out, like she was trying really hard to look and sound normal. Maybe she'd just admit it herself anyway. Is this who Paul wants to represent? What type of brand will want to work with her? Brands must agree to work with her based on her numbers because I'm sure if they actually looked at her content they wouldn't want to touch her with a barge pole. She's lost any professionalism she might have had along with her sanity.

Feeling sorry for the girl and boy, if we can see that she's losing her marbles, they will be able to as well. I hope mums aren't looking at her and thinking she's 'goals'.
I'm wondering if her marriage is on the rocks. If it isn't now, it will be by the end if this and I don't blame him. I would have had enough of her very, very high maintenance by now. The free holidays and stuff wouldn't be worth hanging around for any longer.

At least we don't have to see her clown make up anymore. I think once upon a time she thought she would influence people's makeup. What not to do ok. I wonder if she is wearing all these baggy jumpers and pyjamas because her regular clothes don't fit her anymore? Wouldn't be surprised after all that ice cream she stocked up on (stock piled).

The latest pic on her insta might be the best representation of her life ever. Just a Mum, Dad, their dog and their golden child in the sun, with a small boy in the background begging to be noticed. 😔

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.