BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her new post about making a newspaper with the kids she’s replied to a woman to basically advising her to ignore the work set by the child’s school and use it as a base and that she won’t be completing all the work set by her kids school! How rude and disrespectful to the teachers working hard to make sure children get an uninterrupted education
This just proves to me what kind of teacher she was, an ex teacher who actually worked hard and did for kids not the money wouldn’t reply to that!!! She’ll be grateful in weeks to come for lots of work to give her kids

Reactions: 15
Just been sat with my teenager doing equivalent fractions and quadratics...
What has she been up to now?
I unfollowed ages back, but follow the goss on here and rewatch if she’s made an epic fall.
This Covid19 has me terrified for the future - we all cope differently but she is something else...

Reactions: 4
Did anybody watch her Disney quiz? It was hilarious. I saw some people type in the comments "This is really hard" and one of the questions (I tit you not) was "In Pinocchio, what is a Gepetto?" Seriously? She was reading out the questions as if her followers were all 6 year olds. Also, how can she say she's not going to follow the packs etc the teachers have sent for her kids? This isn't a bleeping holiday you imbecile. They shouldn't be "going back to bed" to watch Disney plus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’ve just watched her stories, is it dear Nanna Joyce’s funeral today? She sounds rather ‘manic’ and has cracked open the Rose 🍷. Hope she’s OK and going to radio silence, each story her voice goes up an octave...

Reactions: 4
If she ever does go back into teaching (if they let her) I hope all the kids say "no way babs, I'm not doing the work YOU set me, I'm going to ask my mum to set me some work"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I don’t want to slate an innocent child who had no choice in having her privacy stripped away.

But Babs is definitely the type of mum that would actively encourage her daughter to go on the X Factor and scream at Simon for not putting her through... because compared to others her singing is definitely average.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok I don’t want to slate an innocent child who had no choice in having her privacy stripped away.

But Babs is definitely the type of mum that would actively encourage her daughter to go on the X Factor and scream at Simon for not putting her through... because compared to others her singing is definitely average.
She’s a wanna be June Shannon! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember when Babs said she hardly drinks anymore? I've noticed she's drinking more and more of late so hopefully she'll post or story when she's drunk and we'll get to see that nasty person she said she used to be in her 20's & 30's!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when Babs said she hardly drinks anymore? I've noticed she's drinking more and more of late so hopefully she'll post or story when she's drunk and we'll get to see that nasty person she said she used to be in her 20's & 30's!
Lol........would love to see her half cut whilst doing one of her live quizzes......proper car crash insta 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a friend who was a nasty, spiteful drunk.
It was like all her insecurities just flew out of her mouth after she’d had a drink.

Reactions: 5
In the 90’s quiz I’m sure she was drinking a G&T.

I’m so glad someone spotted The untalent too... why oh why share (is it to make Babs look good maybe?). Yes it’s cute when kids sing but I wouldn’t share.

Also - has her followers gone up by 1K? Does she ‘buy’ followers?

Who’s up for #teamtattle quiz night? When’s the next one? I’ll bring the rose and the honest truth 😆

In the 90’s quiz I’m sure she was drinking a G&T.

I’m so glad someone spotted The untalent too... why oh why share (is it to make Babs look good maybe?). Yes it’s cute when kids sing but I wouldn’t share.

Also - has her followers gone up by 1K? Does she ‘buy’ followers?

Who’s up for #teamtattle quiz night? When’s the next one? I’ll bring the rose and the honest truth 😆
Yes her followers have gone up. After she upset her followers and told them to unfollow if they didn't like it she probably panicked and bought another 1K!

(but sadly, nobody unfollowed her according to social blade).

Yes her followers have gone up. After she upset her followers and told them to unfollow if they didn't like it she probably panicked and bought another 1K!

(but sadly, nobody unfollowed her according to social blade).
It’s weird isn’t it? I can’t help but wonder how followers go up after upsetting so many. It’s a mystery and the fact the majority don’t like her posts I find it bizarre -
Anyway I digress - she’s a tit.

• Haha
It’s weird isn’t it? I can’t help but wonder how followers go up after upsetting so many. It’s a mystery and the fact the majority don’t like her posts I find it bizarre -
Anyway I digress - she’s a tit.
For someone with 106K followers she gets barely any likes on her posts. Especially the ones about her pamphlet!!

Reactions: 12
Uh oh, only Day 2 & already we have afternoon drinking & no change of clothing. This doesn’t bode well.
Stay Safe Ste - I’d make a little bed in the ‘offage’ if I were you 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
I thought that about the increase in followers. Weird, really mysterious. Then her drinking, she'll get really fat if she keeps drinking and eating ice cream everyday. More jowl tugging. She's more erratic and her 'brand' has lost direction, mainly because she started doing this with toddlers and now her kids are older. She's going for quantity, not quality (probably to fool Ste into thinking she's hard working). She's embarrassing now, she seems like she's losing her marbles. I can't cope with this content, it's a bombardment of crap, a metaphor for her wonky brain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
6am and she’s pushing the Disney recommendations and swipe ups to Amazon. Emma give it a bleeping rest. We’re scrolling with one eye open, we don’t need this relentless sell sell sell and Disney stuff. You’re in your 40s your addiction to Disney and watching it online is really really odd. Do you ever watch the news?

she lives in a parallel universe

Reactions: 17
More affiliate amazon links, I’d feel wrong trying to make money out of this situation..she could claim
She still has to “work” but obviously sales of products like that will increase with everyone’s kids at home because of what’s happening and she’s exploiting that!!
Also, if she uses the word “respite”’one more time I’ll scream!! She has no clue what the actual need for respite is!!!

Reactions: 13
God, if I arnt sick of her banging on about TV recommendations..disney or otherwise.

Why not encourage people to - oh I dunno, shot in the dark here - pick up a BOOK!!?? Expand your mind, discover a new author, re-read classics or something? For someone who a) used to be a teacher and b) has had her own pamphlet published youd think she'd be promoting reading at least!!!

And the cheek of saying "oh if money is tight...well disney+ is free for a week"

You know what else is free love? READING!

I like a good tv binge as much as the next person but good lord theres only so much screen I can take!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it normal to cry over every single thing your child does and repeatedly sniff their head??? My twins are only 7 weeks old and I swear I am more sane than this woman.... I would be horrified if my mum cried while watching me singing and then showed people!! I have two new babies and the only online photo that exists of them is a little announcement using their hands. If you're important enough to need to see photos of my children you'll either see them in real life or I'll WhatsApp you like a normal person!!

These poor bloody children have it in for them when they go to high school.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.