BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Gary Barlow has been doing duets with other singers but yesterday suggested he should sing with an unknown child singer..I bet babs sent him that video of Erin begging that he pick her!

I notice her photo in front of the sofa bed that all the soft toys from it are in the corner so obviously Stephen spent the night on it while she slept with Ethan.

insilverandgold

For all of the crap she spouts about mental wellbeing, you’d think that she would realise that encouraging hundreds of thousands of people not to look after themselves (by regularly washing, changing clothes etc) is a stupid thing to do. Neglecting yourself like that is nothing to be boasting about, Emma. It’s a very dangerous slippery slope. She’s actually abhorrent.

Oh, and I see she’s now finally admitting in her own way that she’s not up to homeschooling. Of course you don’t know what fronted adverbials are. You’re only an author, why would you?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

JulieScoobyDoo

Chatty Member
For all of the crap she spouts about mental wellbeing, you’d think that she would realise that encouraging hundreds of thousands of people not to look after themselves (by regularly washing, changing clothes etc) is a stupid thing to do. Neglecting yourself like that is nothing to be boasting about, Emma. It’s a very dangerous slippery slope. She’s actually abhorrent.

Oh, and I see she’s now finally admitting in her own way that she’s not up to homeschooling. Of course you don’t know what fronted adverbials are. You’re only an author, why would you?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
But she has a Masters dont you know. Though she doesnt like to tell people

Sponfused

VIP Member
Anyone else find it a little weird that Louise posted a video of her little girl singing a million dreams a couple of weeks ago and Bab posts one of Erin singing the EXACT SAME SONG? I’m starting to think that their friendship quickly deteriorated after Louise slapped a restraining order on her.

GildedButterfly

Chatty Member
I know this TikTok was posted a few days ago but still

Anyone else find it a little weird that Louise posted a video of her little girl singing a million dreams a couple of weeks ago and Bab posts one of Erin singing the EXACT SAME SONG? I’m starting to think that their friendship quickly deteriorated after Louise slapped a restraining order on her.
Are you joking about the order? Sorry I can’t keep up😂

Attachments

Alfiew1234

I'm a single parent and I'm managing to look after a 2 year old, shower daily, toilet train her and work 3 days a week for the NHS. She's struggling to cope looking after 2older children with a husband at home all day with her. The only adult conversations I'm having is with work colleagues and my neighbour through our fence whilst keeping my distance from him. She doesn't know how lucky she is and how easy she has it.
The patients on the ward I work on are all covid19 positive and I'm petrified I'm bringing that home to my child every night. I don't have chance to fanny about in bed, watching Disney plus pretending I'm schooling my kid whilst making fucking Tik Tok videos of myself grabbing my tits on the stairs. Jesus I'm angry.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member

Not only an author but a #1 selling author in Comparative Linguistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks