BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who is free 7:30pm to 8pm to bombard her chat with government advice? Coz clearly all the social media adverts, news stories and posters have duck all impact on her. Stupid twit.

And babs, you have “anxiety dreams” about not being nice in person because your subconscious is trying to tell you that you aren’t a nice person. Listen to it and duck off. Obligatory love you lots (that makes mean comments ok in your world right?)
yes, I’m glad you said that because that is what I always think too (bout the dreams, I mean)

Reactions: 6
My daughter was completely out of sorts today and it dawned on me, this whole change of scene. The fact she cant cuddle her grandparents. She wont be playing with her best friend and that she is stuck with us for the foreseeable. It is a lot to take in and it didnt occur to me how she would be affected. 😪 no wonder her boy is finding it difficult

• Sad
Reactions: 11
These influencers who claim they “work from home” everyday are awful. I’ve just been told from Wednesday we have to work from home. We still have to clock in and out, calls and emails will be monitored and everything will be checked to ensure we’re going to actually be working. Can’t duck off to the b and m because I feel like it like babs.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear Emma. It's twats like you that have brought this lockdown because you didn't take the advice that was given about social distancing. Make you feel good does it? You absolute moron!!,

Reactions: 15
Surely this must be the beginning of the end for all these insta mums. No #ads #gifted etc. as brands will just be fighting to survive...and no longer will they be able to justify themselves as 'working' or 'being insta famous', 'professional mummy blogger' etc etc. Surely this cannot continue?

Reactions: 19
No acknowledgement of the lockdown. Just dancing about like a tit in those PJs.
You'd think she would show some emotion or be serious for at least a little bit. Especially since this will impact on her nan's funeral - only immediate family now whereas before it was close relatives. Most people consider that to be spouse, children, parents and siblings.

Reactions: 11
She is an absolute tit.
I can see many a fully clothed shower now she has Ste home, the kids home, no werk, the ‘book’ flopped and no time for trash TV and a sneaky nap in the daytime.
These influencers are ridiculous. I’ve not seen one positive or relative post since the nightmare of Covid19. The sheep follow and agree.
The world is a scary place.

Reactions: 10
An elderly relative passed away last week. Only child, Never married & no kids . The only only people who live in her village that know her are all over 70. It's over 200 miles away . They'll be no one at her funeral. We can't go because we're all in isolation . She boils my piss sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s just too much. Her stories are manic. The TikToks make her look deranged. She really does act as though she’s having a crisis. We all need a bit of calm right now and she’s off the scale full on and having the opposite effect I’ve had to finally unfollow because I just can’t have her on my feed anymore

Reactions: 16
Several similar level influencers like Tigerlily Quinn are posting an AD for Disney Plus this morning. Babs post was so branded I was sure hers was an AD too but I looked again and it's not! She must be green with envy

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s just too much. Her stories are manic. The TikToks make her look deranged. She really does act as though she’s having a crisis. We all need a bit of calm right now and she’s off the scale full on and having the opposite effect I’ve had to finally unfollow because I just can’t have her on my feed anymore
She’s been coming across as if she is having a slow breakdown for months, if not a year. No idea why her family do not step in. Must be too attached to they freebies

Reactions: 16
I hope today goes well for Emma and her family. It's heartbreaking that so many families won't even get this opportunity to attend a funeral so I hope it puts it into perspective for Emma and I hope she realises the severity of this situation we are all facing.

Reactions: 6
So today is her nan's funeral and all she has talked about is the fact Disney+ are launching?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
i worry for those kids going back to school in september if she thinks watching disney+ for the majority of their schooling is going to be enough 🙄

Reactions: 7
Several similar level influencers like Tigerlily Quinn are posting an AD for Disney Plus this morning. Babs post was so branded I was sure hers was an AD too but I looked again and it's not! She must be green with envy
I was positive hers was an ad, it definitely read/looked like one.

Reactions: 3
If she is faking an ad that would be absolutely hilarious 😂😂
I think she did it just to join in and if it was an AD she's broken the rules. It read completely out of context, they're going back to bed?? What happened to home schooling your girl (and boy). She's been doing a lot of Disney content, like with her new useless website. She's trying to grab Disney's attention. No love, Disney don't want you because you grab your tits and pull on your jowls.

Reactions: 8
On her new post about making a newspaper with the kids she’s replied to a woman to basically advising her to ignore the work set by the child’s school and use it as a base and that she won’t be completing all the work set by her kids school! How rude and disrespectful to the teachers working hard to make sure children get an uninterrupted education

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.