BrummyMummy #18 Some are contagious, some are dying but BM, she just keeps on buying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephen works a 8-5 job. Yes, an actual proper real job. She cannot keep pretending that she has a job. Absolute moron.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, if the wet blanket can spend his working day helping his calamity of a wife film tik toks then he can also find time to help teach his brats.

Reactions: 13
So who is free 7:30pm to 8pm to bombard her chat with government advice? Coz clearly all the social media adverts, news stories and posters have duck all impact on her. Stupid twit.

And babs, you have “anxiety dreams” about not being nice in person because your subconscious is trying to tell you that you aren’t a nice person. Listen to it and duck off. Obligatory love you lots (that makes mean comments ok in your world right?)

Reactions: 18
Off topic I know but I was watching her Disney vlogs this morning...don’t judge, I’ve watched all the decent vloggers already. It’s like watching someone that’s vaguely heard of Disney and Disney Parks pretending to be the world’s greatest expert. Most of the vlog is either her asking Stephen ‘what’s this thing called again’ or calling the rides completely the wrong name “...just been on Mount Everest” :rolleyes:.It’s shameful that she sells herself as a Disney vloggers and gets free Disney trips. Give one to me! I can bore on about Disney parks for ages and most of it will actually be correct. She’s such a sham.
Edit: I forgot that she posted the invoice from her last holiday online to prove the haterz wrong so that wasn’t a free trip but she’s still a crap Disney vlogger

Reactions: 16
R ules, babs, are
U sed to save
L ives and keep
E veryone
S afe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Off topic I know but I was watching her Disney vlogs this morning...don’t judge, I’ve watched all the decent vloggers already. It’s like watching someone that’s vaguely heard of Disney and Disney Parks pretending to be the world’s greatest expert. Most of the vlog is either her asking Stephen ‘what’s this thing called again’ or calling the rides completely the wrong name “...just been on Mount Everest” :rolleyes:.It’s shameful that she sells herself as a Disney vloggers and gets free Disney trips. Give one to me! I can bore on about Disney parks for ages and most of it will actually be correct. She’s such a sham.
Edit: I forgot that she posted the invoice from her last holiday online to prove the haterz wrong so that wasn’t a free trip but she’s still a crap Disney vlogger
totally agree she's the worst.

And as for the rules if she needs to enforce rules like that at home her children must have zero respect

Reactions: 6
Hmm can’t imaging making my children put their hands up and ask permission to leave the table. I would feel weird doing that for 2 kids.

Reactions: 14
I learned more about Disney, Disney parks, booking, tips and hacks, hotels, flights and general information about traveling on this thread than Emma the Disney Expert. It actually sold Disney as a holiday to me...one poster mentioned Disney and travelling to Japan, another about how they have friends in Florida so visit multiple times a year-Babs, you read here,take notes!

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong, but I think perhaps these people are finally starting to realise how meaningless their job is. Listening to her talk about the messages she is receiving from people working on the frontline saying they feel guilty about not spending time with their kids. Ugh! 💔 I hope she doesn’t have the audacity to complain about the mean old trolls ever again. Her problems pale into insignificance.

Reactions: 15
I agree - it seems like after 9/11 when people turned off fashion as it seemed so vacuous. The insta-mums realise they have no use

Reactions: 13
All these people turning their kid’s education into their new pet projects. What they must remember is that kids have had their entire lives turned upside down in the last few days & it’s hard to explain why without scaring them. Parent’s turning into strict teachers and creating classrooms in their homes will not help - inside their homes is the only bit of normal they still have and where they are stuck for the forseeable.

Further to add, I am making sure my kid’s are educated - just trying to set boundaries for working time in a less obvious way 🙈 If that makes any sense!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Former teacher and published poet, babs couldn’t even manage to do an acrostic correctly. Says it all really. Why bother using it as a way of teaching (synonyms, thesaurus, etc), nah just change the colour and pretend it still works. Think we need to change your name to Half Arsed Harry love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All these people turning their kid’s education into their new pet projects. What they must remember is that kids have had their entire lives turned upside down in the last few days & it’s hard to explain why without scaring them. Parent’s turning into strict teachers and creating classrooms in their homes will not help - inside their homes is the only bit of normal they still have and where they are stuck for the forseeable.

Further to add, I am making sure my kid’s are educated - just trying to set boundaries for working time in a less obvious way 🙈 If that makes any sense!!!!
I actually think it is really dangerous to set these expectations for people. Emma is very experienced at sitting around at home all day pretending like she is being very productive. People are being let go from work, they might have vulnerable family members to look after and they turn to these instashams for a bit of light relief (as they keep referring to themselves) and they are all playing school and making it all look easy and like a bit of fun. So harmful for people’s mental health in really rocky time.

Reactions: 8
Now she's publicly letting everyone know that her son isn't settling in to her home schooling routine as well as her girl is. Give the boy a break. It is day one. She's so critical of him. She wouldn't have come out and told everyone if it was the other way around.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Now she's publicly letting everyone know that her son isn't settling in to her home schooling routine as well as her girl is. Give the boy a break. It is day one. She's so critical of him. She wouldn't have come out and told everyone if it was the other way around.
Of course! Little miss Erin can do no wrong in Emma’s eyes!!

Reactions: 14
"You can get into the garden and have a laugh when the sun shines with your kids".

Yeah, you can if you've got a garden. Which I'm sure a lot of your followers don't. Also, only one of your kids was in the video 🤦.

She's an actual liability.

Reactions: 12
Can't watch any more of her. Those tik toks are just an embarrassment. I just don't understand how she finds them either funny or even slightly amusing. Total cringe fest. 😖😖

Reactions: 12
I’m sure they had only been doing it for 2 or 3 hours at that point in time 🙄 I’m in my 40s, and I am struggling to settle into this new way of life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.