BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so uncomfortable about the amount of information she has shared about Erin. And it has absolutely nothing to do with Erin and everything to do with her and the validation she craves from social media. I know she could say that people would question her if she didn’t share anything but she was the one who came out several months ago with a huge ridiculous disclaimer, notifying us all that Erin would be having a procedure but she wouldn’t be saying anything further about it. Yet here we are getting a full rundown of her treatment plan. And she wants big pats on the back for taking a week off to do “mum duties”. I’m sure she will refrain from posting over the next week because she knows how bad it will look if she comes back any sooner. But just imagine what it will be like when she does come back. So close to her book date as well. God help us all.
Perfect timing really for the op & the book. Somebody has done some very strategic planning......

Reactions: 4
The thing is, she doesn’t actually need to take any time off. You can very easily schedule stuff to go up on Insta. She could have filmed a few ootd’s, a few pics of her “werking” in the office etc and then timed them all to go up over the next few weeks. Nobody would need to know anything.

Hell, even her crappy vlogs don’t necessarily need to be done weekly! Nobody would actually know if she filmed in advance and she could spend the time with BOTH her children (because once again she’s forgotten that Ethan exists and its going to be just as scary for him as it is Erin), and still have “content”. The assistant could even do replies; “thanks bab” shouldn’t take her long to type!

Course all that implies planning, actually taking this career seriously, and not just wanting to milk her child’s operation for her own narcissistic validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The thing is, she doesn’t actually need to take any time off. You can very easily schedule stuff to go up on Insta. She could have filmed a few ootd’s, a few pics of her “werking” in the office etc and then timed them all to go up over the next few weeks. Nobody would need to know anything.

Hell, even her crappy vlogs don’t necessarily need to be done weekly! Nobody would actually know if she filmed in advance and she could spend the time with BOTH her children (because once again she’s forgotten that Ethan exists and its going to be just as scary for him as it is Erin), and still have “content”. The assistant could even do replies; “thanks bab” shouldn’t take her long to type!

Course all that implies planning, actually taking this career seriously, and not just wanting to milk her child’s operation for her own narcissistic validation.
that's true. I didn't think of it like that. I never fail to be shocked how selfish these IG people are.

Reactions: 10
It’s made me realise what a weird world the mummy bloggers live in where they have to find a way to manage their account if one of their performers is unwell.
I think she has done the right thing. She usually posts loads of stories so I think people would notice even if she did preplanned posts. At least this way people won’t be messaging her asking what is wrong. The only thing I don’t agree with is posting the surgery date.

Reactions: 3
It’s made me realise what a weird world the mummy bloggers live in where they have to find a way to manage their account if one of their performers is unwell.
I think she has done the right thing. She usually posts loads of stories so I think people would notice even if she did preplanned posts. At least this way people won’t be messaging her asking what is wrong. The only thing I don’t agree with is posting the surgery date.
She doesn’t read her messages anyway so would be none the wiser of everyone checking in on her. She has told us many times that she ignores all messages, good and bad. I agree that it’s not a terrible idea to let her followers know that she is spending some time offline to be with her family because her absence would be hard to miss but I thought she explained it all back by the pool at Disney world? So all she needed to say now was “as per my previous stories about Erin’s proceure, I’ll be having a week away from socials”. But it wasn’t really about that, she just needed her last fix of glorification before she clocked off to be the best mum ever. I have a colleague who is in the middle of a worrying health situation with her son but you wouldn’t know it when she comes into work everyday. She doesn’t mention it at all because I can only assume it is too upsetting and scary to be yacking about in the lunch room. You’ll never be able to convince me that Emma shared that much information for anyone’s benefit bar her own.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think that while she is taking her social media break, to...er...be a mum to her child as she undergoes and recovers from surgery (honestly, she is acting like she is St Emma of Motherhood), she will still be reading AVIDLY here? I would put money on her first post back being a grid post on Erin's progress, followed by 1,000,000 stories as she tries to respond to everything raised here during her week of absence, whilst also desperately trying to maintain the illusion that she isn't completely obsessed with reading her own Tattle threads!!!

Reactions: 14
I skimmed through the latest vlog but near the end she’s in her bedroom and the kids must be in theirs or downstairs but you can hear them arguing but she just carries on vlogging then says she’s going to make dinner and Stephen is coming home!

She explains about affiliate links but I’ve seem a number of vloggers say they get a small percentage but babs said if you buy a £20 Dress from Joanne she’ll get £2. That’s not what I call a small percentage!

Reactions: 8
I skimmed through the latest vlog but near the end she’s in her bedroom and the kids must be in theirs or downstairs but you can hear them arguing but she just carries on vlogging then says she’s going to make dinner and Stephen is coming home!

She explains about affiliate links but I’ve seem a number of vloggers say they get a small percentage but babs said if you buy a £20 Dress from Joanne she’ll get £2. That’s not what I call a small percentage!
So she gets 10% that’s not a small percentage , especially when a cheaper Joanie dress is at least £40 , no wonder she’s always putting on sodding swipe ups 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 6
It’s funny how nobody has tagged her in anything since she went away. It shows how little people are actually invested in her, and are only using her for attention. If after a day she has nobody tagging her in stuff, will she have a career to come back to?

Reactions: 9
Alas no 😂 I am not a brummie! This particular teacher was probably babs idol 😉 she sent us out if we said Jesus Christ, cried in a cupboard if we dropped the bible & eventually had a nervous breakdown after accidentally reversing into a church
I need to know more about this person who reversed into church 😂

Obviously this on her Twitter was scheduled to appear but can’t help laugh at that outfit! 🙈
Oh my!! Well that’s made me giggle on an otherwise dull day.
I’ll say one thing for her - she’s got guts to wear that bizarre concoction, & large ones at that! 😂

• Haha
Oh my!! Well that’s made me giggle on an otherwise dull day.
I’ll say one thing for her - she’s got guts to wear that bizarre concoction, & large ones at that! 😂
@MrsBriggs what kind of size is she in real life? on her posts I'd say she was a 14 and then when she's seen on something taken by someone else she looks bigger.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.