BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so who thinks she will really be offline for a who week?? I don't think she can manage it at all I think she will have to post a story here and there

Reactions: 12
I really hope she does. And she doesn’t post any pictures of the poor girl.

Reactions: 11
I honestly do think that it would do her good to have some time offline. I hope she does, and reevaluates her position on social media in the meantime. I think she’s close to some kind of manic breakdown.

She NEEDS the validation though, not to mention she’s always got the excuse that she’s supposed to be promoting the pamphlet, so I can’t see her giving it up for 2 weeks.

Jeez! All this bigging Erin up. My son had an operation age 6 and another two operations age 8 and 9. He's also had a lot of other unpleasant treatment. I feel for him but I never went round telling my friends he's a hero! But she's right, kids are resilient.

Why is the message signed off 'Em & Stephen'? She's the Mummy vlogger, not him.

I'm sure there will be a few updates in the week. Unless she uses Nanny San's account instead!

However, I do wish Erin a successful operation and recovery. She'll probably be bombarded with rewards left, right and centre from her caring Mummy!

Reactions: 12
Random questions - does she ever talk about / highlight Birmingham on her instagram or blog? I find it strange that she calls herself brummy mummy but doesn’t ever feature her home town. I visited Brum recently, just to the sea life centre, but have heard there is quite a bit to do in the city in terms of culture. Does she live in Birmingham or is it just a selling point?
Brummie here - (although I live out of city now) I’m biased, but Birmingham is an amazing place. A mate of mine who lives in the centre (and ironically, follows bm2) uploads all his bham adventures, like live music venues independent pubs, cafes etc - which I live vicariously through as I’ve got a toddler and don’t get out much 😬

it’s another of the many things that get up my nose about bm2 - there’s so much to do in Brum and she mainly showcases the sodding giant primark 🙄

Not a cat in hells chance she will be offline for a week, she’s supposed to be doing that W tv Instagram takeover with Rosie and a few other instamums so got to cram that in first, think it’s tonight or tomorrow, probably tonight if she’s professing to be off grid ......if she’s off grid for a week I’ll eat my hat. She might not post straight away but believe me she will be scouring insta..l..probably throw a few posts about under the guise of brummy nannysan.

Oh and for the record Babs cos you know you read on here and your new pal Rosie too 👋👋.....we arnt harmful internet trolls and I think pretty much I speak for everyone on this thread when we wish Erin well and a speedy recovery.....practice what you preach and be a mum when it’s most needed to your daughter, not scrolling for insta love , the love of your daughter and of you to her especially in probably her scariest week is all the love that’s needed.

Reactions: 21
im calling it now a photo of her holding her hand in hospital giving people an update as everyone was so worried and concerned, then one of the tv when they get home saying that their back and how amazing the is.

Reactions: 25
Not a cat in hells chance she will be offline for a week, she’s supposed to be doing that W tv Instagram takeover with Rosie and a few other instamums so got to cram that in first, think it’s tonight or tomorrow, probably tonight if she’s professing to be off grid ......if she’s off grid for a week I’ll eat my hat. She might not post straight away but believe me she will be scouring insta..l..probably throw a few posts about under the guise of brummy nannysan.

Oh and for the record Babs cos you know you read on here and your new pal Rosie too 👋👋.....we arnt harmful internet trolls and I think pretty much I speak for everyone on this thread when we wish Erin well and a speedy recovery.....practice what you preach and be a mum when it’s most needed to your daughter, not scrolling for insta love , the love of your daughter and of you to her especially in probably her scariest week is all the love that’s needed.
yes, we all wish Erin a safe and speedy recovery. And we wish her Mum had a break from social media for a week (Or 5)

Reactions: 18
Feels really disrespectful for her to refer to her child's medical condition as 'le wonk'. Also, this crap about being a working mum. You don't work love. You piss about on IG.

Reactions: 25
I really hope that Erin will be ok. Despite their feelings about me I’m not such an evil old cow that I wouldn’t wish her well. Surgery of any kind for a child is a scary experience & I just hope that she recovers quickly. Having her mum at home should make it all a lot easier. Let’s just hope that, for once, it’s family first, followers second X

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I am finding the way she's speaking about Erin's private medical situation very strange. She's giving out so much information about her. Also, the way she is talking about being offline for mummy duties, really makes it clear how little parenting she does normally day to day

Reactions: 19
Feels really disrespectful for her to refer to her child's medical condition as 'le wonk'. Also, this crap about being a working mum. You don't work love. You piss about on IG.
Although the phrase makes me cringe and far be it from me to stick up for BM, but I always thought it was done to make light of it a little bit for Erin instead of complicating it with medical terms. I have a child with ADHD, but we called it Brain Muddles until she was old enough to really understand what ADHD meant.

I am finding the way she's speaking about Erin's private medical situation very strange. She's giving out so much information about her. Also, the way she is talking about being offline for mummy duties, really makes it clear how little parenting she does normally day to day
It's very "I dont want to talk about it, but..." isnt it? Depending how Erin's recovery goes (as Ryan Reynolds once said- kids are made of rubber and magic!) I really dont see her staying away from the gram as long as she is saying she will. She thrives on the attention! There's no WAY she won't pop on to give all her concerned followers an update after all the DMs (those DMs she doesn't read) asking!!

I hope the operation is s complete success, and that Erin recovers quickly and fully. And I really really hope her mother doesnt continue with her vague hint dropping for engagement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Its strange isn't it because it's a family we dont know but as she rams so much content down our throats we do (grudgingly) feel a little like we know her. Like the office berk.
I do wish her little one a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 5
Praise the lord she's gone for a week.

Just watched her home bargins video, well the first 5 mins before she became intolerable. Went to the Emily Norris one to compare since it was her inspiration *cough* complete rip off *cough* and the quality was miles apart. Emily's seemed genuinely thought out and like she cared what she was making. Still, who doesnt know what Poundland sell!?

Reactions: 3
The buying of endless shizzzzzzzz is so senseless. I understand sorting a hospital box - it's sweet and kind and lovely - but why does it all have to be more more more, new new new. It's just SO vulgar.

None of us or her beloved followers need know about Erin's operation surely it is private as she keeps saying. Therefore keep it private look after your girl, take a few weeks off from social media (lol as if) and just stop posting pictures of your bloody kids for the world to see. Nobody need know what she is going through especially as I'm sure in a few years she won't want her friends seeing. Selfish witch

i really hope erin’s op goes well and she recovers quickly, but no one outside of her family (and school) need to know it’s even happening. putting so much out there about a child’s medical issues and appointments is just uncomfortable, tacky, and just generally gross. there is no reason for any of it to be mentioned. at all. it really is just peak exploitation of your child and she should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 10
Only brummymummy needs to make a big announcement that she’s doing mummy duties and make such a big deal of it ... that’s what you’re supposed to do ?Never see my friends making big announcements that they are going to do mum things today 🙄... and my son has had two ops and I’ve not took to Instagram like a town crier shouting about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.