Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insilverandgold

Maybe educate them? You are a teacher with a masters degree after all. Maybe do some fun science things with them. As you’re obsessed with TikTok, have a look there 🙄🙄
Been driven to finally post after lurking on here for ages. As a teacher who worked until late tonight putting together work packs for our kids in the event of closure, having spent all day trying to maintain normality for them whilst also having to be hyper-vigilant of their health AND complete spring assessments early to make sure they’re done, I find her attitude towards her children’s education (and as a result their teachers’ hard work) appalling. I can 100% guarantee the kids’ teachers would far prefer she played her role in educating her children than they received the many random teacher presents she likes to post about. All of this from a woman who loves to brag about her teaching past. What a horrendous use of her influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
It’s my 1st Year Tattle Anniversary today! I’d like to thank BM for inspiring me to write such drivel on a weekly basis. She really does bring out the best of the worst in me.
I shall celebrate with a Tattle cake & a large glass of COCK!! 👍🏻🎉🎊

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I really hope that Erin will be ok. Despite their feelings about me I’m not such an evil old cow that I wouldn’t wish her well. Surgery of any kind for a child is a scary experience & I just hope that she recovers quickly. Having her mum at home should make it all a lot easier. Let’s just hope that, for once, it’s family first, followers second X

Last edited:

Sponfused

VIP Member
Just when I thought she couldn’t annoy me more. All of this over a couple of politely worded comments. I didn’t see anyone accusing her of lying about the disability access of her shower. She’s made it out to be the pinnacle of luxury and these people have simply pointed out that for some it is a luxury to stand in the shower. Why on earth can’t she just reply and say “point taken. I didn’t think about it that way and didn’t mean to offend you. So great that they have these features in more hotels now”? Is that not the kind way to respond? Instead she reacts with mass hysteria and self pity. It’s funny how she is quick to censor conversation in her comments if it isn’t going her way but if it is making her look good, it’s a free for all! And ironic that her followers say “I can’t understand why people would jump on you like that” while they jump on a woman they don’t know. It isn’t even her original post that has annoyed me. To be honest I didn’t think she had said anything too offensive. But it’s her reaction to these things and complete inability to deal with any difference of opinion and healthy conversation that makes me see the worst in her. How dare these people preach #bekind while they live their lives in this ignorant, self obsessed bubble where anyone who disagrees with them gets shot down and ridiculed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
The only time anyone in this group has got together in any way is when she has made appalling comments such as the DV drama, and rightly so people wanted brands to know about it. That's not trolling or bullying. We have every right as consumers to raise her behaviour to brands.
I haven't bought the book or reviewed it. I dont need to, I can tell from the bits she has shared that it is absolute shite. That's got nothing to do with my thoughts on Emma, I find her writing awful and nothing about those poems makes me want to buy the book. I've read plenty books written by authors I dont like - I find JK Rowling highly irritating but the Harry Potter books have always been favourites. Good writing can be enjoyed without liking the author. It's just unfortunate for babs that she is both an unlikeable twat and a shit writer.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Shalulah

No mention of Ethan whatsoever... typical.

Also don’t like the way the dog is suffering from cancer and they’ve forced her into a really tight looking Mickey mouse outfit.. please don’t do that emma
My dog had cancer and I made sure she had all the comforts you could imagine. I went and brought extra pillows for the sofa so she could lie on it, I carried her up the stairs (yes, a 20 kilo border collie 😂) and brought her a brand new padded bed so she could be comfortable in the last few weeks she was still here. And when it was time, I laid on the floor at the vets with her (I’m now getting choked up thinking about it!) so I find it infuriating that they’ve put Lucy in a ridiculous costume. No one knows what kind of pain that poor dog is in. I hope she nips you babs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

mechanicmum

I hate to break it to Babs but her kids seem anything but different. They seem to be average, typical kids. Not remotely out of the ordinary. And it had to be a throwback pic of Ethan in the dress because he probably hasn't done it for a while but that wouldn't fit in with the poem theme. One of my kids is LGBT and it feels like Emma is really hoping that Ethan is. Difference is, I would never dream of posting about that information publicly on behalf of my kid, especially not in a thinly veiled attempt to show what a wonderful liberal cool mom I am!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Grayson

VIP Member
So she's saying tik took removed the video because of "women like me" in swimsuits. The video features her small children in swimwear. Surely that's why it's removed? Quite rightly????
Its exactly this! Tik tok are not body shaming her as she would make out 🙄 they are actually banning it for the fact her children are in the video in swimming costumes 🤦‍♀️ this woman's head is so far up her own arse she can't see the paedophiles for the trees 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Right?! How do I theme my hot chocolate station for the storm?
Throw the straws on the floor. Sprinkle hot choc on the table & lay the mug on its side. Place tiny sandbags around a small puddle of milk & put some Police tape around a smashed Digestive Lite. 👍🏻

• Haha

powderpower

Chatty Member
im calling it now a photo of her holding her hand in hospital giving people an update as everyone was so worried and concerned, then one of the tv when they get home saying that their back and how amazing the is.

No style rocky

I’ve just read the post about the shower seat, I can’t believe I’ve wasted my time reading it but there you go. So if you respond to a post with either your sincere thoughts/opinions or facts and others don’t like your sincere thoughts/opinions or the facts they just need to type #BeKind @ you and you immediately become a fuckwit, bell end, wanker, bastard troll. But all you’ve done is offer your sincere opinion but because it’s not shared by the sheep you’re a fuckwit, bell end, wanker, bastard troll. Never thought I’d say this BUT I’m too old for this shit and it was better in the 90s.

Redwine

Feels really disrespectful for her to refer to her child's medical condition as 'le wonk'. Also, this crap about being a working mum. You don't work love. You piss about on IG.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Find it very uncomfortable that strangers are 'raising a mug' to her nan just to get a repost from babs. Who raises a mug to the grandmother of someone they dont know and have never met!? These are grown women, so bizzare.

Smartie

Chatty Member
I've never been to Disney, I've never taken my kids to Disney.... I fully don't understand 40 somethings going back there every year. Surely there's more to the world than Disney? I'd love to take my kids abroad to experience life in European countries etc. But 2 weeks every year on an overpriced theme park? Huh? I don't get it.