BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids have been given a ton of work to keep them going so why does she need to get prepared? Surely wait and see what their school provides for them?

Reactions: 9
Oooh.....the smoooooothness of her link from isolation to her paltry pamphlet. Get in there Emma 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nail on head.....my snotty tissues are more relatable than her, how many people have the luxury to get out and buy tut to keep the kids occupied or the money......think on stupid cow about your content , that’s the sort of tit pushes some parents to the brink
Two of my dear friends are in tears due to the Covid19 and they’ve had to let staff go. My job is under threat too. She hasn’t a clue and you daren’t comment that as you’d get labelled a troll. She has zero understanding of people outside her circle.

Raising a large cock to @MrsBriggs 🍸 Happy One year my darling x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.