BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MrsBriggs what kind of size is she in real life? on her posts I'd say she was a 14 and then when she's seen on something taken by someone else she looks bigger.
I’m a bit crap with people’s sizes but no way is she an 18 like she claims to be.
14 I reckon. 16 on a bloody Mickey Mouse pretzel day....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously this on her Twitter was scheduled to appear but can’t help laugh at that outfit! 🙈
Actually, that’s a syndication from her blog to twitter which is automatically done when she puts a blog post live. So St Emma of parenting is still managing to write new blog posts? Guess she’ll be reappearing on Insta tonight then!

And I agree that outfit is bloody awful!

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit crap with people’s sizes but no way is she an 18 like she claims to be.
14 I reckon. 16 on a bloody Mickey Mouse pretzel day....
In her latest try on blog she said she’s an 18 on the bottom and a 16 on top. I’d say she’s 14/16 but has to buy bigger bottom half as she has quite a lot of overhang in the stomach area which you can see in her try on vlog as she grabs hold of it!

Actually, that’s a syndication from her blog to twitter which is automatically done when she puts a blog post live. So St Emma of parenting is still managing to write new blog posts? Guess she’ll be reappearing on Insta tonight then!
She’ll probably say Miss D did it!

Reactions: 5

And I agree that outfit is bloody awful!
I should think she’s getting withdrawal symptoms. Fingers itching to tap. Loads of repetitive dross to impart. Body parts to expose. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am loving my insta free Emma. I am expecting her return any hour now though as she must be close to breaking point not being able to post pictures of her flaps and kids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can't believe these Instagrabbers have to actually delete the app from their phone. She's not the first who has said they're going offline, and need to delete it. Why not just log out, leave the app where it is, and use some adult restraint.

I'm sure she's logged in on Nanny San's account to have her usual daily dose of SM plus reading on here of course!

Also, you can be there for your child but still go on your phone as hospital is boring. When my son was in hospital he would go to sleep quite early so I was glad I had my phone as was bored.

I bet she’s climbing the walls!!! Going cold turkey!!!
As far as I can see, it’s a good opportunity to spend some quality time with BOTH children. However, I bet Ste is running round like a blue arsed fly, as usual, doing everything, as usual, & more!!

Reactions: 9
I'm sure she's logged in on Nanny San's account to have her usual daily dose of SM plus reading on here of course!

Also, you can be there for your child but still go on your phone as hospital is boring. When my son was in hospital he would go to sleep quite early so I was glad I had my phone as was bored.
this one million percent, when my son is ill my phone saves my life some days

Reactions: 7
If the op is for what I think it is then they normally do it as a day case, so they're probably not even in hospital.

Reactions: 2
this one million percent, when my son is ill my phone saves my life some days
I spent two days trapped inside by snow with an ill child who was obsessed with watching Come Outside with pippin the dog on a loop ALL DAY LONG so my phone was a godsend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s with the spelling error before she figured it out (supposed to be bibbidi bobbidi)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am loving my insta free Emma. I am expecting her return any hour now though as she must be close to breaking point not being able to post pictures of her flaps and kids
can I ask a genuine question as I’m so confused with insta at the minute. All this be kind etc and are these insta mums sales women at the very finest or a mum trying to make a living? I can’t decide.

why watch and follow her if she bugs you?
Ive found myself getting annoyed at myself for feeling annoyed at her?! It’s like a wheel of misfortune.

i think she’s done the right thing logging off. I can’t believe they are going Disney again! How boring. But what a wonderful life they lead. Wondering how much she takes how amanually, do we know??

Reactions: 1
I dont follow her anymore, in fact I've got rid of Instagram, however when I did follow her and a few others, people would say 'well why do you follow if you don't enjoy the content', my honest answer is I started following her when I did enjoy her posts, vlogs etc. Eventually the ads and the filtering in of the standard Instamum aesthetics (fancy kitchen, mugs, joanie dresses, #gifted, travelling all the time) started to grind. It's a tricky one to describe because I'm perfectly happy in my life, I have great family, a lovely house and a decent job that I mostly enjoy, but its human nature to dislike smugness. And no matter how smoothly done it is, they are smug. They're showing off. So then, the hate watching starts. You're there anyway, I wouldn't start following someone I disliked, so you start to notice the little things that irritate and then I honestly think I watched her with fascination waiting to see how itd all fall apart. The whole thing is a phenomenon.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.