BrummyMummy #17 Tiktok tat, dancing like a prat, still thinks she’s all that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only brummymummy needs to make a big announcement that she’s doing mummy duties and make such a big deal of it ... that’s what you’re supposed to do ?Never see my friends making big announcements that they are going to do mum things today 🙄... and my son has had two ops and I’ve not took to Instagram like a town crier shouting about it
I’m being really nasty & evil here, but I’m feeling a little queasy reading all the comments about Erin.
I had a bilateral lung & liver transplant a few years ago but kept it very quiet as I really didn’t want a fuss. Told my parents the same as I didn’t want be become a ‘spectacle’ that people felt the need to stare at or comment on. Poor Erin hasn’t had that choice 😕
Nobody need have known about this but, my goodness, isn’t it great for BM’s ratings!

Reactions: 21
2days Max plus a sneaky grid pic of her holding Erin’s hand as she goes down to theatre.

I really do hope Erin’s operation goes well and she recovers well after surgery (and her mother stays off the gram/the tube/tech) during her recuperation. It’s awful watching your child go down to surgery and seeing them in pain afterwards so I wish the Conways lots of love and support and prayers to young Erin to a quick and speedy recovery.

Considering Bab didn’t want to talk about it. She has spent a lot of time today talking about it, there is really no need to share this on the gram unless it’s for her own validation and to sell the ‘book’

Yeah I’ll give her two days

Reactions: 19
i would be very surprised if she is off line for a week - although would be a good excuse when the book sales flop - couldn't do as much promotion as I had hoped ect ect

I really hope all goes well for Erin

Reactions: 9
She has to delete the apps to force herself off them. Honestly it’s unhealthy

(says me breastfeeding two babies and still finding a way to tattle 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’ll be back after a day claiming that she has a duty to her fans to keep them updated 🙄

Reactions: 3
She actually has to delete the apps😂😂😂
Shes really trying to come off as a caring parent.
Nobody would judge her for scrolling when the kids are asleep or the odd post here and there completely unrelated to Erin. I'd think more of her as a person if she didnt make such a big song and dance out of it and broadcast that her little girl is having surgery.
If she thinks she needs to delete social media to give her children the attention they need then maybe she needs to give her bloody head a wobble because what could be more of a priority than that!? If I felt an app was preventing me from being able to care for my child to the standard I'd like, the app would be long gone and never coming back!

Reactions: 19
Her post about Erin has had the most likes she’s had in a while (11K out of 104K followers!).

• Wow
Where can you see the number of likes? I haven’t been able to see them since I updated Instagram.

Her post about Erin has had the most likes she’s had in a while (11K out of 104K followers!).
This will most definitely compensate for the shiteness (is that even a word??) of her forthcoming literary masterpiece.

• Haha
I feel so uncomfortable about the amount of information she has shared about Erin. And it has absolutely nothing to do with Erin and everything to do with her and the validation she craves from social media. I know she could say that people would question her if she didn’t share anything but she was the one who came out several months ago with a huge ridiculous disclaimer, notifying us all that Erin would be having a procedure but she wouldn’t be saying anything further about it. Yet here we are getting a full rundown of her treatment plan. And she wants big pats on the back for taking a week off to do “mum duties”. I’m sure she will refrain from posting over the next week because she knows how bad it will look if she comes back any sooner. But just imagine what it will be like when she does come back. So close to her book date as well. God help us all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.