Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Within minutes of all Erin’s Birthday posts (Why can’t she be in the moment with her family and not posting almost live updates?!) she’s already made today all about her and. her. ridiculous. hot. cock. station. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Within minutes of all Erin’s Birthday posts (Why can’t she be in the moment with her family and not posting almost live updates?!) she’s already made today all about her and. her. ridiculous. hot. cock. station. 🙄
A friend had bought a set of different flavoured hot chocolates for her birthday. shouldn't have bothered we all know she goes to Costa for her hot cock.

Reactions: 5
You can see it now: ‘I was in the Times and the Daily Mail. I AM. SHOOKETH. ABSOLUTELY. RABID.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Using the phrase “made me a mummy again” copying Louise..

also why does Ethan her presents on Erin’s birthday? Isn’t it his birthday this month aswell?....
I think it’s because she has an obsession with spending money and just can’t help herself

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe her hot cock station has had coverage that wasn't her own! 😂 did notice the "brummy has 97k followers, 5k liked the hot cock station" mention tho! Bet she hasn't realised how few of her followers actually give a tit! 😂

• Haha
Ya know she said Erin came out bum first...
but she had 2 c sections so.. what, how?
I’ve also had 2 c sections and they sort of get pulled out in any old fashion. Seems a weird thing to say.

Reactions: 8
I’ve also had 2 c sections and they sort of get pulled out in any old fashion. Seems a weird thing to say.
I mean it’s not a thing I would say on insta. I’ve had three sections and two were born bum first. I.e Breech but then it’s not as dramatic as them being a breech vaginal delivery which is a rarity these days.
My second c-section i had been hoping to avoid but he was upside down the whole time. And so was number three.

I do get a few birthday presents at 43 but then we’ve always gone big in birthdays and Christmas presents.

Ah okay so they weren’t born bum first, they were just in a bum first position? They were born via section. That makes sense.

Presume she was breech and that’s why she had to be delivered by c-section?

Posted 2 hrs ago by the Times journalist and has 4 likes 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The kids are spoilt. End of.
Maybe the reason she does this is because she’s always got her head in her phone or ramming it in their faces. Nice childhood memories you’re making there Babs. Well done 👍

Reactions: 11
Why is everything reminiscent?

Wanna see Erin's bedding on her birthday eve for the past 10 years? Here ya are!
Wanna see Erin's birthday cakes for the past 10 years? Here ya bleeping are!!!

Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

Reactions: 12

Wanna see Erin's bedding on her birthday eve for the past 10 years? Here ya are!

Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.
Wonder if Ethan will get the same posts on (and in the run up to!) His birthday!

Reactions: 7

Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.
I think she put that bedding on on purpose as not long ago she showed their new xmas bedding from Asda! Probably put it on so she could do that boring post about it. Also the birthday cake thing. I've always bought mine shop bought birthday cakes and don't know many Mum's who make their own.

Reactions: 4
Thing is in comparison to her own bday this is nothing!! Babs is rabid she’s in the paper!!! Her hot cock station is the new trend. No babs it’s just a slow news day other than election news!!

I hate that I like the idea of a hot chocolate station however babs did not invent it like she makes out! It’s an American thing and not a brummy thing.

Reactions: 9
Noticed him smoking quite a lot recently. Don’t blame him though. If I lived with her I’d be glugging Meths every day of the week & eating dishwasher tablets. Anything to block her out.
Surprised the man has the time for a fag with all the work, housework and childcare he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Presume she was breech and that’s why she had to be delivered by c-section?

Posted 2 hrs ago by the Times journalist and has 4 likes 🤣
The nerve of that journslist- talk about giving babs ideas FAR above her (hot chocolate) station by calling her "Instagram royalty". There is not room in all of Birmingham for Emma's ego right now!

She has a brother?
A sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.