Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed him smoking quite a lot recently. Don’t blame him though. If I lived with her I’d be glugging Meths every day of the week & eating dishwasher tablets. Anything to block her out.
I bet she HATES the fact someone on this thread lives so close to her x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she HATES the fact someone on this thread lives so close to her x
Better be careful “Paul” Will be on here threatening legal action again 😂 or emma will On insta stories soon claiming she has a stalker, you know what’s she’s like 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He may have to be off school tomorrow. Ffs selfish child will be cutting into her "werk" hour. We'll 20 mins of werk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why were those tiny hoop earrings in such a big box?!

My friends and I stopped buying gifts for each other once we had kids. My siblings and I stopped buying gifts for each other once we had kids. My parents give me money. I only get a few presents from my husband and kids.

She’s a spoilt cow and immature. Her mother bought her loads of presents. Ridiculous. I feel like Erin and Ethan are growing up to be just as spoilt.
She has nothing else to sell online though other than her addiction to tat. Her buying tat for herself, buying tat for the kids, others buying tat for her, her taking the kids to buy tat.... what a ridiculous life

last Christmas i gave you my heart... or did I? I can’t remember!!
”last Christmas... I lost my mind...but the very next day...I found it again (in primark)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The nerve of that journslist- talk about giving babs ideas FAR above her (hot chocolate) station by calling her "Instagram royalty". There is not room in all of Birmingham for Emma's ego right now!
Sara Tör is a British/Turkish journalist who often writes about issues faced by British Muslims, maybe Babs impressed her with her recent ‘let’s not blame Muslims for this terrorist attack,I know lots of nice Muslims’ erm...Nobody has reported/mentioned anything of the sort Emma!

Reactions: 4
The nerve of that journslist- talk about giving babs ideas FAR above her (hot chocolate) station by calling her "Instagram royalty". There is not room in all of Birmingham for Emma's ego right now!

A sister.
She posted on stories ‘I love my brother’ I wondered if there’s a brother as well as her BAFTA AWARD WINNING SISTER ??

Reactions: 5
Trust ethan to ruin their night 😂😂 Rabid babs?
She said out of the blue. Does she not realise the norovirus is rife and some schools have been closed because of it?

She posted on stories ‘I love my brother’ I wondered if there’s a brother as well as her BAFTA AWARD WINNING SISTER ??
She’s obviously been drinking and forgot to add ‘in law’. It’s Mickey’s brother, they look alike.

Those Millie’s Cookies cost £16.99! I thought babs was tight? 🤔

Reactions: 6
She said out of the blue. Does she not realise the norovirus is rife and some schools have been closed because of it?

She’s obviously been drinking and forgot to add ‘in law’. It’s Mickey’s brother, they look alike.

Those Millie’s Cookies cost £16.99! I thought babs was tight? 🤔
Makes sense lol. Obviously my brains not in gear :)

Reactions: 1
Poor erins neck looks so painful!!! Surely something could be done
It is being sorted behind the scenes. She has said it’s not something she wants to discuss publicly but regardless what we think of her, Erin is very much loved and looked after and will not be suffering.

Reactions: 5
It is being sorted behind the scenes. She has said it’s not something she wants to discuss publicly but regardless what we think of her, Erin is very much loved and looked after and will not be suffering.
Did she say why she doesn’t want to discuss it? Of course I understand that it’s a private situation regarding the health of another, but she shares EVERYTHING else so just wondered why that in particular.

Maybe Erin has asked her not to post and she’s actually respecting her wishes?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.