Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there any need to feature her kids in the Ancestry AD? She could have done that by herself.

Reactions: 6
omg is it really really bad I want to use her £20 off I’ve been wanting to do the ancestry thing for ages and ages

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FFS that man does everything. Mickey needs to get a backbone. Staying off work tomorrow????? to look after Ethan?????? Babs, your husband is not a slave. He does literally everything in your house while you sit in your own ‘filth’ (your words)

Reactions: 16
FFS that man does everything. Mickey needs to get a backbone. Staying off work tomorrow????? to look after Ethan?????? Babs, your husband is not a slave. He does literally everything in your house while you sit in your own ‘filth’ (your words)

Why cant she look after Ethan is too busy organising her hot cock station or is she sitting in her dressing gown watching RHW

Reactions: 12
omg is it really really bad I want to use her £20 off I’ve been wanting to do the ancestry thing for ages and ages
🤣 someone I work with bought it for her husband the other day, it’s a special offer but I didn’t catch which site. Google it as I often find these influencers offer less of a discount than you can find online yourself!

Reactions: 3
Mickey used to own his own Company but not long ago he got a new job. He’s got an understanding boss during his probationary period!

I am looking forward to what Emma has planned tomorrow. Must be something good if Stephen has had to take a day off work! 🤗🤗

Reactions: 3
Mickey used to own his own Company but not long ago he got a new job. He’s got an understanding boss during his probationary period!
When I was on probation I went in with a chest infection and border line asthma attack was so worried about losing my job

I'm surprised he still has a job. I could imagine Emma getting him to give up work and help with building her 'empire'.

Emma. Bab. Word of warning. Sort out those eyebrows. They’ll be having an Instagram account of their own before long & it may be more popular than yours.....
Do you see her eyebrows before you see her? 😂 I honestly do feel for you having to live in the same street. You must be able to hear her bellowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you see her eyebrows before you see her? 😂 I honestly do feel for you having to live in the same street. You must be able to hear her bellowing.
My ears have been known to bleed on occasion but at least I know she’ll never stop & speak to me - I’m far too inferior to mix with such an A list celeb. I’m surprised Jennifer Aniston hasn’t popped round for a hot choc/cock thing - they’d have so much to chat about & could compare their Peacocks purchases 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My ears have been known to bleed on occasion but at least I know she’ll never stop & speak to me - I’m far too inferior to mix with such an A list celeb. I’m surprised Jennifer Aniston hasn’t popped round for a hot choc/cock thing - they’d have so much to chat about & could compare their Peacocks purchases 👍🏻
jenny look at me new mug!! Fancy a cock! #rabid

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.