Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wakes up early, rushes to sort out the elf but still thinks to pick their phone up and do an insta story? She's so odd! The desperation to be loved online is sickening. Cant just post the story but has to talk about needing the toilet because she's so 'different' and no other insta mums would dare! Yeah because they're not all total mingers.
No wonder she doesnt fit in with the instamums, she doesnt bloody deserve to.

Reactions: 16
Again she is pointing out that her and Mickey sleep in separate beds... Hope he gets some action at the Christmas party!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not funny in the slightest. Absolutely disguisting. Vile vile woman
oh ffs! That’s way too much information. We all need to poo but we don’t need to tell everyone about it. I actually feel a bit sick. No wonder Louise has took a giant step backwards from babs. I am no fan of privileged pentland but she is more professional online than babs is, I wouldn’t want to be associated with her either.

Why aren’t brands boycotting her?
Disney is the one that shocks me the most. They are proper family focused content yet associate with babs who yesterday posted about her ‘rough gusset’ knickers and this morning needing a ‘poo mission in the dark’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly don’t get why these brands want to work with her. Her Haven ads this year were terrible and she didn’t even make a proper video about the Craig Tara one, never even mentioned it in the video title. That was is still entertainment gold though as it featured the ridiculous shuffle she calls running. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
People only friends with her for a short time!! Thing is her daughter soon will be at secondary school and will get bullied for this content!! Kids can be mean and this is perfect material for it!!

Reactions: 10
Someone replied to her they were reading it while having a poo! They’re all telling her how funny she is and how great a storyteller she is. Makes you wonder if it was indeed another made up story for her gram!

As an aside..I’m bloody glad those elves weren’t around when my kids were younger as they seem like a pain in the arse! Is it from America?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Someone replied to her they were reading it while having a poo! They’re all telling her how funny she is and how great a storyteller she is. Makes you wonder if it was indeed another made up story for her gram!

As an aside..I’m bloody glad those elves weren’t around when my kids were younger as they seem like a pain in the arse! Is it from America?
I only had to do that for one year and that was bad enough. I don’t have the creativity or patience for the elf tit. I do like seeing what other people do with them as some are amazing. Some are utterly rubbish. It is definitely an American thing.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she didn’t treat her adoring fans to a selfie while she had a tit 🤮
Either none of this happened and she made up what she thinks is such a funny and relatable story, or she actually does grab her phone to record herself as soon as her eyes open. Either way, it’s bloody tragic.

Reactions: 6
I can't grasp the 13 and a half stone yet size 18 equation????
I'm a size 18 now and weigh 16 and a half stone, and am 5ft 3 inches.
When I got down to 13.5 stone I was a size 12/14??

Reactions: 15
I can't grasp the 13 and a half stone yet size 18 equation????
I'm a size 18 now and weigh 16 and a half stone, and am 5ft 3 inches.
When I got down to 13.5 stone I was a size 12/14??
These things never equate! I think she’s about 5ft 7? Everyone is completely different. I have a friend as tall as her that used to be a size 18 but she weighed 15 stone. She lost a lot of weight and looked great but I said I couldn’t believe how much she weighed as she didn’t look like she weighed that much and also didn’t look size 18! It also depends on your body shape. My other friend is apple shape so has no waist. One friend is pear, so big below but only size 10 on top.

However, since babs started tagging I weigh and tagging everything plus size I think she’s exaggerated the size 18 because it makes her more relatable! To me she looks 14/16!

Reactions: 8
Brummy must “need a poo” every second of the day considering she’s so full of tit. Never stops coming out of her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she said Stephens parents are from Kerry in Ireland I can tell you if they are typical Kerry people they would be mortified of her carry on!! I actually can not believe she put up a pic and wrote she had a 💩 I mean that is just vile, yes we all 💩 but Jesus have some bit of self respect! I’m disgusted by her carry on.

Reactions: 6
She makes me feel sick. The fanny and poo references, the greed and excess of all the crap she buys. Vulgar and crass. The fact she couldn't even be bothered to help a mum who was trying to raise money for her daughter with cancer. The fact her husband seemingly does everything around the house whilst she watches crap on the tv.

Reactions: 9
She makes me feel sick. The fanny and poo references, the greed and excess of all the crap she buys. Vulgar and crass. The fact she couldn't even be bothered to help a mum who was trying to raise money for her daughter with cancer. The fact her husband seemingly does everything around the house whilst she watches crap on the tv.
don’t forget she DONATES to TWO charities 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So it looks like today’s werk consisted of shopping for, what I can only assume, another haul video. I’d much rather stay at home taking care of my sick child than do that and I certainly wouldn’t make my husband take the day off his actual WORK (not werk babs) for it either.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.