Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't grasp the 13 and a half stone yet size 18 equation????
I'm a size 18 now and weigh 16 and a half stone, and am 5ft 3 inches.
When I got down to 13.5 stone I was a size 12/14??
This blows my mind too! I am 13st and a size 14 so is she just really short or?...

Reactions: 2
Why couldn’t Mickey go to work today ?
Looking after poorly Ethan (for some strange reason). Probably doing housework too & DIY jobs and shopping and cooking etc. etc. He definitely picked Erin up from school - BM was far too busy watching shite on the telly.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She got No.7 for her birthday and featured it on her vlog then next minute she’s gifted some and says ‘I never get things gifted for me’? So are all her gifted items aimed at kids then? She said she’s doing a skin care vlog in the New Year 🙄 that’s as well as a vlog on how she dyes her yellow hair 🙈

How can she take Lucy to the polling station? Are dogs allowed in or does she tie her up outside?!

Reactions: 2
Looking after poorly Ethan (for some strange reason). Probably doing housework too & DIY jobs and shopping and cooking etc. etc. He definitely picked Erin up from school - BM was far too busy watching shite on the telly.
oh My sometimes there’s no words I sometimes think imagine having a man who does everything but then how dry would life me

Reactions: 1
Ignoring the fact that there is no need for a photo like that...how the hell is she is she in the bath at 7pm?? Where r the kids??

Reactions: 14
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck
So her little boy is sick and she’s here posting naked pictures of herself?! get help you disguisting excuse for a mother. How selfish do you have to be? Maybe she will get a reality check when the kids start secondary school and get bullied. Other mums will talk about you.
Sick in the head

Reactions: 18
This woman needs professional help for her constant need to attention seek. I feel SICKView attachment 63571
MY EYES!!!!

Seriously, I know she thinks she's hilarious and "real", but she is just a desperate 42 year old (did you know she's 42??) who is getting more and more extreme in her desperate attempts to provide "content" and to justify her decision to give up teaching to do THIS full time.

Reactions: 10
Why is Stephen even taking these photos!! My husband would be fuming if I said take a photo of me in the bath so I can post it to my thousands of followers!!

Reactions: 17
Because the answer is always “no”, she doesn’t “need”, she wants it however. And just wants yes people to validate her incessant consumerism.
Her own sister once said that people online are her ‘enablers’ to buy too much crap!

Reactions: 7
I used to feel a little sorry for Mickey but now think hes as much of a knob as her for agreeing to take the photos! She really is an attention seeker, not an attractive quality at all

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.