Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the pile of presents, wow! I find it a bit much an adult having that many gifts but maybe that's just me. Especially with her birthday so close to Christmas, I would have asked for some of them to wait until then so I have stuff to unopen whilst my kids open their christmas presents
Oh, she will have a huge pile of STUFF to open then too!! Don't doubt it.

Reactions: 9
Do you think there is trouble in the marriage and they are going to split up after the Op or Christmas
I very much doubt it, think she's got Stephen exactly where she wants him (right under her thumb), and he seems happy to go along with it. Poor bloke hasn't slept in his own bed in years!
Made me laugh when babs was complaining about comments made on here about her marriage. We only see what you show us, Emma. And what you show is you ruling the roost and your husband and kids just getting swept along in your wake.

Reactions: 10
Good job babs was an RE teacher and not geography 🤦‍♀️"my best mate from Dorset" (unmumsey mum) errrr babs, Exeter is in Devon the last time I checked my love 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
On the 3rd day of Christmas Brummy gave to me, a pair of pleather trousers and matching yellow hair and teeth 🎵🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also why does she feel the need to share every happy birthday story she gets. Newsflash it’s boring love also where’s your mug of the day.... oh yeah it’s you babs!!

Or mine, god love her ......she rings me regularly off her mobile when she should be ringing someone else and thinks lol means lots of love......but I like that when she puts it 😍😍
I knew someone who once put lol on a bereavement card as they thought it meant lots of love. They were mortified when a friend pointed out the error! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Heaven forbid if she didn’t get loads of presents! She’s just a big kid - of the annoying type....
She’s been bleeting on about her birthday for weeks now. It’s embarrassing! Not even my 11 year old daughter mentions her birthday as much as 42 year old babs has. Don’t get me started on the pile of presents. There is no way on earth Stephen did all that with the kids. Emma will have picked out exactly what she wanted, gave him a list and told him to buy everything on it. But we have to remember she’s tight with her money though.

Reactions: 14
In that case she took Mickey for her most important meeting of the year in London which I thought was dangerous and scared her ?? On the day of the kids carol concert what a twunt, plus I thought the Alzheimer’s advert was the most important thing this year ?

Reactions: 4
Absolutely no birthday mentions at all from Pentland. She’ll be fuming. 😂

Reactions: 9
Why oh why does she insist on singing that ridiculous bath bomb song. Have you seen the state of the grouting around the tiles by the bath....yuk.

Reactions: 6
Must be Disney related...
I was thinking this too. hopefully it was a meeting warning her she needs to stop with the half naked pictures if she wants to continue working for them...

ALSO IS IT BABS BIRTHDAY?? DONT THINK SHES MENTIONED IT ENOUGH TIMES

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.