Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sponfused

VIP Member
So she is telling herself that the ticket lady (an absolute legend) thought she was a competition winner because she was so excited? Really?? Surely she realised how ridiculous that was as she was typing it. The manic laughing is fooling nobody Brummy. The ticket woman put you in your place. You are a nobody. And while I’m here, your little disclaimer about replying rudely to one person and then beating yourself up about it, is an absolute joke. It’s not the “years or criticism” or your incredible integrity that makes you react like that, it’s the fact that you are just a mean, angry person at heart and every now and then when you are challenged by somebody, your mask slips and everyone sees the real you. You obviously know that people are catching glimpses of it otherwise you wouldn’t have mentioned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jade33

VIP Member
Biggest laugh I think I'll have all day, *I struggle to do nothing* as quoted from brummy mummy of 2 😂😂😂

• Haha

Spuddylit

It'll be interesting to see which insta mummies do a shout out for Brummys birthday. Also, she has SO many gifts. Maybe it's just me, but we don't really do adult gifts. Maybe a bunch of nice flowers and some perfume but not piles of gifts. 1.cant afford it 2. All my money goes on the children and 3. I don't need a huge display of material gifts.

I find it really vulgar when people post photos of huge amounts of gifts.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Shalulah

EC250F0C-4374-491D-9339-59DA89F42480.jpeg

Well done this person 👏🏼👏🏼 Love how all the negative comments have been deleted now. If you can’t cope with criticism Emma, don’t be online. And certainly don’t post pictures like this!! Your kids will be bullied relentlessly.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Wow Erins face was absolutely tripping her (like her mother) then when she clicked the phone she put on the fakest smile (like her mother) and hugged Ethan. Even her 8 year old fakes it for her gram. I bet that house is bloody miserable when there isn’t a camera or phone out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
🤣 ‘Stephen was going to take the day off’! I thought he just started a new job? Why couldn’t she cancel her plans? Oh that’s right she needed to get some photos for the gram 🙄
strange how last night she claimed the vet had said that lucy needed looking after for ten days, yet that advice has now changed to suit her plans. the only reason she's getting so bitchy and defensive about it is that someone has called her out on her failure to take proper care of lucy dog, and the fact that she prioritised hanging out at a german market with her mates over the health of her pet, and unsurprisingly, babs doesn't like it.

ZapfaWat

Ahh yes, Emma the "i'm just like you" but "its not my job to be relatable" Mummy of two.

Pick a position and stick to it you demented flipflopper.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
She does pick them up in the car - the school is too far away to walk. It’s just another load of shite - like most of her content. She’s literally stating the obvious that ‘there is some sort of weather occurring on the school run’. Hardly hilarious or inspiring.
I bet it really pisses Babs off that one of her neighbours is a Tattler.

Babs talking about integrity has to be the funniest thing I've read all day. Not one word that comes out of her mouth is the truth. Thank you Mrs Briggs for keeping it real.👍

zeatrix83

VIP Member
That sudden switch by Erin into insta-mode in her stories is so telling and just wrong. Why can’t the girl just be left alone to enjoy the grotto and be herself, without the need to act for the camera?
It is actually disturbing. Like you say it was a sudden switch. Tbh Erin looked annoyed, whether it’s because she’s been dragged out for ‘gram content or she’s not been centre of attention with a Ethan beings unwell who know what but she didn’t look happy, then instant smile when she clocked the camera.

This is the psychological effect social media has on children and adults. The need to project the perfect life online is having a detrimental effect on people’s mental health and it’s teaching children you need to smile and be look perfect.

I am studying introduction to child psychology and one of the units is on the digital world, I am very interested to get to that subject.

Laur91

VIP Member
Her latest IG story has revealed the name of her Disney Blog;

Bibbidi Bobbidi Brum!

put it together and what have you got? A 40 something year old woman’s blog about Disney despite knowing nothing about the place.

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
If she can’t remember last Christmas or what she even did with Elf on the Shelf why doesn’t she just look back at the pics she posted on her grid or watch all the vlogs she managed to make while she was so very, very poorly? 🙄

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
"Stephen and the kids gave Lucy a bath" babs, you don't need to point out who did it, we never for a single second thought you were getting off your arse to do anything 🙄

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
😳😳😳 MY EYES!!! I'm choosing to refrain from commenting on that picture.

So back to the elves...... I thought Erin watched her Insta posts, and here she is ruining the magic of those bastard elves on her posts.

She continually baffles me with her contradictions.
Emma Con(tradiction)way

• Haha
  • Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member
[emoji1787] ‘Stephen was going to take the day off’! I thought he just started a new job? Why couldn’t she cancel her plans? Oh that’s right she needed to get some photos for the gram [emoji849]
She’s so nasty. ‘I encourage you to find someone you can relate to’ fuck right off babs. Because someone had the balls to call you out on making a fuss over the dog then leaving her for an entire day so you can swan around town with your Disney ‘friends’. She is so selfish. Glad other people have commented on it. The fact she says she can see they don’t follow her and may have missed the igtv says that she looked those people up. Her nose is well out of joint. Hope her empire as she calls it collapses before the Disney blog launches. That’d be sweet karma right there.

Reactions: 19