Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Please don't judge me I wasent at all inspired by Babs!
The 2 tier metal cake tray £2 charity shop brought it ages ago so not brought special.
I don't even like hot chocolate.
But my kids do. Eldest takes senior school bus to and from school.
Most days me and younger ones walk as we only run 1 car.
It's so dark and cold. Especially wet days I say to kids wet clothes off, onsies on and nice hot choc to warm up.
Seldom ever go to coffee shops as trying save money so often we tale drinks out in travel cups if we going on longish journey.
I got most of my bits 3 different types of hot choc galaxy ,Maltesers and Cadbury plus 2 different types marshmallows at home bargains all for total approx £6.
I dug out couple Xmas mugs from charity shops so spent very little on whole thing and wasent huge amount effort.
Might add 4th type hot choc and some sprinkles. Not sure what point of candy canes are.
Next to it we have a 2nd hand coffee machine dolce gusto paid £15 for.
The post are expensive Asda seems most competative 3 boxes pods for a tenner usually get 2 coffee 1 hot choc.
For us a it's a money saving and also a treat not all for the gram.
Apart from couple scented candles and some festive cleaning products also cheap home bargains I haven't got any Xmas devs up or a tree so I'm normal honest!
I hope I have done a better job than Babs and my kids move it as for us it's well used.

Attachments

Reactions: 19

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Not funny in the slightest. Absolutely disguisting. Vile vile woman
oh ffs! That’s way too much information. We all need to poo but we don’t need to tell everyone about it. I actually feel a bit sick. No wonder Louise has took a giant step backwards from babs. I am no fan of privileged pentland but she is more professional online than babs is, I wouldn’t want to be associated with her either.

Why aren’t brands boycotting her?
Disney is the one that shocks me the most. They are proper family focused content yet associate with babs who yesterday posted about her ‘rough gusset’ knickers and this morning needing a ‘poo mission in the dark’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly don’t get why these brands want to work with her. Her Haven ads this year were terrible and she didn’t even make a proper video about the Craig Tara one, never even mentioned it in the video title. That was is still entertainment gold though as it featured the ridiculous shuffle she calls running. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
A calorie sign but tagging other stuff with #iweigh which is the exact opposite of thinking about calories and judging people’s size. Not that Babs ever gets that right when she uses it. She just doesn’t get it

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I found the real copy.
“ my mum does silly dancing,
She looks like a twat,
She wears no pants
And does silly Disney brummy rants.
she takes me to these places
My brothers never seen
She prances around and pretends
She’s a kween.
She spends all day on her bum
Always watching teen mum.
My dad sleeps in etthans room
He says how did it get this far this soon.
LOVE IT! interestingly, i found another of erin's original attempts - before babs got her claws in...

My Mummy by Erin aged 8 3/4
mum humiliates me with her dance moves; they're really cringe to see,
almost as embarrassing as when she #twins with me,
she says we're two peas in a pod - i don't agree,
i want to wear the clothes i like without her copying me.
mummy won't sleep with daddy - she makes him sleep in ethan's bed,
mum says it's 'cause she likes to sniff my little brother's head,
she's always in pyjamas, and often wears no pants,
my friends all see her videos of when she tries to dance,
they laugh at mum, then laugh at me which makes me really sad,
but i can't say her dances are cringe, or she really gets mad,
mum hates to do the school run, she doesn't like the rain,
she moans and whines and whinges and constantly complains,
dad does all the chores, he makes mum loads of decaf tea,
she's always moaning she's so old, but she loves disney more than me!
her wardrobe's filled with disney clothes, and she's disneyfied the house,
i wish she loved my daddy as much as she loves that mouse!
my guinea pig died and my doggy is sick,
i'm sad, but mum's busy sticking loo rolls to her tits,
mum says she loves her body and calls herself a kween,
but she bought this gold dress - the ugliest thing i've ever seen!
she goes to home bargains every week,
then brings me tat that i don't want but tells me it's a treat.
mom made a hot chocolate station we're not allowed to touch,
i tried to eat a candycane and she said I'd messed it up,
mum says it's pronounced hot cock and then laughs manically,
i think it's why my friends mums won't invite me round for tea.
it's cringe when we go to costa for hot drinks,
mum pretends we have the names of frozen characters - it's hilarious she thinks,
mum makes me pose for photos, she says they're for her grid,
i don't know what that is, but it earns her a few quid.
sometimes i must wear a stupid mask or clothes i hate,
but mum tells me to smile 'cause the opportunity is great.
she takes me out to places, but never takes my brother,
she made me a copy a poem she wrote which says that she's my lover.
i wish i could spend more time with dad,
but mum says i made her a mummy so I'm her favourite kid.
when mom starts singing and dancing it makes me want to hide,
but i have to smile and pretend i'm not mortified.
mom thinks that 'cause I'm only eight i don't feel shame,
our families being torn apart, and mummy is to blame.
i wish she'd realise there's more to life than just the gram,
i want us to be a proper family, but she just wants to watch teen mom.

bargain brummy #13 babs attempts poetry undercover, to feign the claim her daughter's mother is her lover.

scummy brummy #13 her daughter's her lover, not shamed by her cracker dance, claims poem written by 8 3/4 year old babs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I seriously feel so much better having unfollowed BM. Really liked her in the early days . All these holidays, shopping hauls and free shit makes me feel like I'm not doing enough with my kids. I work , husband works & have we 2 lovely kids but I can't relate to the instashit anymore.

Reactions: 18

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Noticed him smoking quite a lot recently. Don’t blame him though. If I lived with her I’d be glugging Meths every day of the week & eating dishwasher tablets. Anything to block her out.
Surprised the man has the time for a fag with all the work, housework and childcare he does.

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
So her little boy is sick and she’s here posting naked pictures of herself?! get help you disguisting excuse for a mother. How selfish do you have to be? Maybe she will get a reality check when the kids start secondary school and get bullied. Other mums will talk about you.
Sick in the head

Elsass

Chatty Member
so - unsurprisingly, giving her unusable "hot cocoa station" - babs is getting today's hot chocolate fix from the german market in town. although obvs that means we have to put up with the usual "hot cock" hilarity. it may well be the case that the words "choc" and "coke" are pronounced the same in a brummy accent, but i fail to believe that either word is actually pronounced "cock" - it's definitely put on by babs because she thinks it's hilarious. yet it just makes her sound tacky af. sure babs, you teach your kids to tell people they're drinking a nice hot cock. so classy.

also, babs is undoubtedly RABID that finally one of her polls has worked out in her favour, and the final rests between two of her major disney crushes - flynn, and an actual cartoon lion, simba. regardless of the fact her beloved gaston was kicked out, she's going to be joyous.
I grew up in Birmingham and never once heard “diet cock”, hot choc and Diet Coke definitely do not rhyme

• Heart
Why is it so funny that she got mistaken for a competition winner? Being a ‘blogger’ doesn’t mean you have achieved great things in life. Babs you have sold your soul and your childrens’ childhoods for likes on the internet, and occasional free tickets. I’d rather be the competition winner.
21AF0AD4-9099-4E6E-956C-8A417F791F36.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Shad0w

She wasn't worried about her back last week on that Zip Line thing at the park! or rolling round her hard tiled flooring etc... Etc.... Etc ......

• Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member
As much as she’s laughing in that story inside she will have, and probably still is, fuming and shooketh that the woman in the ticket office did not instantly recognise Emma fanny wipe Conway.

Whoknew

How many times does she write “I”, “my” and “me” in her posts?! This utter self-obsession is not normal or healthy and her kids will become the same

Why is she acting like staying in pyjamas and watching tv/her laptop in bed all day is unusual for her????? And posting ‘hour 182877’ of staying in the house ??? BABS THATS LIKE A NORMAL DAY FOR YOU

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Ok, so Stephen’s thinking of buying a new car next year so his 68 plate BMW M series & her 69 plate Mini Cooper are a bit tatty now then?
Relatable......hmmmmm......

• Haha
  • Wow

zeatrix83

VIP Member

Any chance to get her ‘cracking rack’ out. I get the not wearing a t shirt and flashing the bra when trying on her old clothes but why only one shoe on?!

• Haha
  • Sick

bsw123

VIP Member
Why does she keep making a point to say they’re taking Lucy to vote!? Does that make you better than everyone else?! Its not like the dog can vote bab fucking give over

• Haha

tootsie

Chatty Member
The wet school run chat needs to stop pronto...it is absolutely rubbish banter! Babs you don’t realise how lucky you are to be able to drop off and pick your kids up from school every day. So many parents would love to be able to do that but unfortunately their work schedules can’t accommodate that. She’s such a dick.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Emma. Bab. Word of warning. Sort out those eyebrows. They’ll be having an Instagram account of their own before long & it may be more popular than yours.....

• Haha
Oh my god, the amount of times she bangs on about her kids being "a bit different". Yes, because we've never seen a little boy in a bow tie before, or a girl wearing a suit. Yes that's very different 🙄 The only thing a "bit different" about those poor kids is that they have a mother who is so extremely self obsessed. They are not a bit different. Drives me mad!