Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, these idiots get wrapped up in their own little closed box of circle jerking and cant understand how nobody knows who they are.

Emma, love, sweetie (because I know you read here) you have 96k followers, now even if we be nice and say they're all from the UK and not bots (very very doubtful), then that is 0.001% of the population of the UK. You're a bleeping nobody in the grand scheme of things. A taxi driver who accidentally ended up on BBC news talking world affairs for 4 minutes is more recognisable than you.
That last line is brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is it so funny that she got mistaken for a competition winner? Being a ‘blogger’ doesn’t mean you have achieved great things in life. Babs you have sold your soul and your childrens’ childhoods for likes on the internet, and occasional free tickets. I’d rather be the competition winner.
View attachment 60701
I do not get any it.... Why is it funny??? Is the lady in the box office a mind reader!! Its clearly not funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do not get any it.... Why is it funny??? Is the lady in the box office a mind reader!! Its clearly not funny!
Don't you know that she is an A list celebrity?!? 😂
Seriously she is just a blogger, looks like any other mum, of course she could be mistaken for a competition winner. It's not hilarious.

Reactions: 12
She turned up dressed like the Golden Ticket from Willy Wonka, of course they thought she was a competition winner...!

*Disclaimer, I live very locally to The RSC and know quite a few people who went...it was a green carpet and a miserably wet evening. Everyone else dressed for the weather, I know it’s a Christmas production (well it’s opening to tap into the Christmas market but they are hoping for A Matilda hit) but it’s the theatre not a Pantomine. Why would you dress like that to go to the RSC!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she is telling herself that the ticket lady (an absolute legend) thought she was a competition winner because she was so excited? Really?? Surely she realised how ridiculous that was as she was typing it. The manic laughing is fooling nobody Brummy. The ticket woman put you in your place. You are a nobody. And while I’m here, your little disclaimer about replying rudely to one person and then beating yourself up about it, is an absolute joke. It’s not the “years or criticism” or your incredible integrity that makes you react like that, it’s the fact that you are just a mean, angry person at heart and every now and then when you are challenged by somebody, your mask slips and everyone sees the real you. You obviously know that people are catching glimpses of it otherwise you wouldn’t have mentioned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she is telling herself that the ticket lady (an absolute legend) thought she was a competition winner because she was so excited? Really?? Surely she realised how ridiculous that was as she was typing it. The manic laughing is fooling nobody Brummy. The ticket woman put you in your place. You are a nobody. And while I’m here, your little disclaimer about replying rudely to one person and then beating yourself up about it, is an absolute joke. It’s not the “years or criticism” or your incredible integrity that makes you react like that, it’s the fact that you are just a mean, angry person at heart and every now and then when you are challenged by somebody, your mask slips and everyone sees the real you. You obviously know that people are catching glimpses of it otherwise you wouldn’t have mentioned it.
Well said 👏👏

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she didn’t dress the poor little bugger in a dress to keep it relatable to the trip
That was my first thought when I saw that she was there. She's an entitled. Gobby. Rude. Woman who thinks of no one but herself and her precious (Erin). All that crap she spurts that she does Ads in order to bring us the rest for free. Tell you what Babs...... Don't. bother! Go back into a proper job where you have to wear. actual. clothes, leave the house, and stay off Instagram.
Banging on about bloody Disney, whilst doing crappy shop after crappy shop haul. Tat, plastic, that you actually don't like.

Edited to add: Wear some clothes when you're in bed with your son. Even if it's just a little vest or crop top. It's not really an image he will thank you for in the future.

Reactions: 11
Edited to add: Wear some clothes when you're in bed with your son. Even if it's just a little vest or crop top. It's not really an image he will thank you for in the future.
100% this. I personally couldn’t care less what she does in the privacy of her own home or what the family sleeping arrangements are, but putting literally all aspects of her family’s lives on social media means it is not in the privacy of her own home, she might as well be sleeping naked in the street as anyone who wants to see can do so. Once it’s on the internet it is there forever. Her poor son will be teased, taunted and quite probably bullied for this in the not too distant future. It is sad that that is the case but unfortunately it is one of the unpleasant sides of life today. I hope she is putting some of her ad money to one side for Ethan’s future counselling cos he sure as hell is gong to need it the way she is going.

Reactions: 8
I used to sleep in bed with my son when he was little,but if he thought I'd mentioned it to anyone else i.e. friends,people at work,he would have been mortified!! If the evidence was there for the world to see he would have been genuinely traumatised. He would have felt like I had betrayed him and invaded his privacy. And now he is older he would just die if it was on the internet,him sleeping in bed with his mum when he was little! He's fine with it,but strangers knowing?? Poor Ethan,his privacy means nothing to her. Does she know anything about children???

Reactions: 12
I used to sleep in bed with my son when he was little,but if he thought I'd mentioned it to anyone else i.e. friends,people at work,he would have been mortified!! If the evidence was there for the world to see he would have been genuinely traumatised. He would have felt like I had betrayed him and invaded his privacy. And now he is older he would just die if it was on the internet,him sleeping in bed with his mum when he was little! He's fine with it,but strangers knowing?? Poor Ethan,his privacy means nothing to her. Does she know anything about children???
My son quite often gets in bed with me for a cuddle (he's 6) but he would be embarassed if i shared pictures publicly with all and sundry. I am related to a blogger who also does this and i feel for her poor kids. Her kids have zero privacy.
I wish these instamums would actually think about their kids feelings. They are human beings too.

Reactions: 7
Looking at her latest post if she’s using an incident on London Bridge for engagement she has stooped to a whole new low......you can just imagine all the minions messaging concern , save sympathy folks for people really affected by this 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Looking at her latest post if she’s using an incident on London Bridge for engagement she has stooped to a whole new low......you can just imagine all the minions messaging concern , save sympathy folks for people really affected by this 🤬🤬🤬
Honestly she is a joke!!! She is so selfish! Clearly desperate for the followers, couldn’t have been more vague about it! No one cares you’re back in brum! Also it’s not just this discussion kids shouldn’t be watching, it’s all of I am celeb

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yeah I just thought this, trains don’t go from London Bridge or Monument to Birmingham so I don’t see why it would have affected her journey

I actually needed to take a train from London Bridge and have just gone to a different station, haven’t announced it on my social media, because why does anyone need to know my travel plans 🙄 just tell the people close to you that you’re safe and carry on

Reactions: 13
Yeah I just thought this, trains don’t go from London Bridge or Monument to Birmingham so I don’t see why it would have affected her journey

I actually needed to take a train from London Bridge and have just gone to a different station, haven’t announced it on my social media, because why does anyone need to know my travel plans 🙄 just tell the people close to you that you’re safe and carry on
This completely xx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.