Brummymummy #12 so full of crap, we couldn’t fit it in a title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys with bellies either go for waistbands under or on top of the lump so I suppose Babs is trying a new look - going *above* the belly and up to the tits

Reactions: 4
There she is another photo of her holding her hair!! She looks like she had a earache.

Also nice orthopaedic shoes on there.... those shoes are something special

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t quite get why she thinks belts go on everything ... she has a belt that’s not even needed and floating about by itself with that skirt ... n weird to take a pic with your supposed friends but where you’re in the front and they are behind ?!
And as for the London attack makes me so mad ! If indeed she was actually on the train that didn’t stop at the station which I don’t believe ... it didn’t affect her anyway as it didn’t stop there ! And when you read that one of the brave people that confronted the terrorist was at work straight after washing the pots in the restaurant he works in then she really needs to get a grip !

Reactions: 11
I’m still struggling with the fact she’s embarrassingly ga-ga for Ray Dunn mugs, yet buys the teachers the shittiest, cheapest mugs she could find...

Reactions: 12
I’m still struggling with the fact she’s embarrassingly ga-ga for Ray Dunn mugs, yet buys the teachers the shittiest, cheapest mugs she could find...
Just yet another example of the extent of Bab's self obsession. Never does anything nice for anyone. I'll put money on her being the one who always left her dirty mugs in the school kitchen for someone else to wash up when she was a teacher. Never brought in little treats but was always first with her hand in the Celebrations tin. I bet her colleagues were over the moon when she resigned, she's not a team player.

It'll be interesting to see which insta mummies do a shout out for Brummys birthday. Also, she has SO many gifts. Maybe it's just me, but we don't really do adult gifts. Maybe a bunch of nice flowers and some perfume but not piles of gifts. 1.cant afford it 2. All my money goes on the children and 3. I don't need a huge display of material gifts.

I find it really vulgar when people post photos of huge amounts of gifts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It'll be interesting to see which insta mummies do a shout out for Brummys birthday
It’s her birthday today is it.........I’d never have guessed ........her post at before 5am being unable to sleep , it’s my birthday soon I’d have my head under duvet avoiding the bloody day lol

• Haha
It'll be interesting to see which insta mummies do a shout out for Brummys birthday. Also, she has SO many gifts. Maybe it's just me, but we don't really do adult gifts. Maybe a bunch of nice flowers and some perfume but not piles of gifts. 1.cant afford it 2. All my money goes on the children and 3. I don't need a huge display of material gifts.

We give each other gifts but its usually just something we would have been buying anyway!! OH needed new trainers last year, I got them as a birthday gift for him, just spent a bit more on the pair he really wanted instead of the ones he was settling for.

She is such an enormous show off.

Reactions: 9
We give each other gifts but its usually just something we would have been buying anyway!! OH needed new trainers last year, I got them as a birthday gift for him, just spent a bit more on the pair he really wanted instead of the ones he was settling for.

She is such an enormous show off.
yeah any opportunity to show off!! Put her drag Kween make up on and pleather trousers and bang on about it allllll week!!!

Her dress sense is hideous, but at least the red one looked better than the gold! 😂
yes the gold one did not look great!! She hasn’t got the complexion or hair for the gold colour dress!!

shes has a few already.

there’s more presents there then what I buy my two children

The only reason she has so many gifts is because she makes a vlog out of it ‘what I got for my birthday’, which I imagine is something very young vloggers share not 42 year olds!

She gives Mickey a list of what to buy her then she probably claims it back on expenses seeing as she’s using the stuff in vlogs!

Reactions: 8
Just saw the pile of presents, wow! I find it a bit much an adult having that many gifts but maybe that's just me. Especially with her birthday so close to Christmas, I would have asked for some of them to wait until then so I have stuff to unopen whilst my kids open their christmas presents

Just saw the pile of presents, wow! I find it a bit much an adult having that many gifts but maybe that's just me. Especially with her birthday so close to Christmas, I would have asked for some of them to wait until then so I have stuff to unopen whilst my kids open their christmas presents
Plus her two kids birthdays are in December as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.