Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah course he did Babs 🙄 more E&S lettering for the tat filled house, looks more like an anniversary gift rather than Valentine’s
View attachment 1061938
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk ... naughty, naughty, Emma YOU LIAR LIAR!!!! 🩲's on 🔥 🤥🤥🤥

Tattlers! - there are "tells" that this is bullshit. First of all, why would ANYONE gift a "(insert date) married" plaque for Valentine's Day?!!! Second "tell" is, if Stephen had ordered this to be made, the letter S would be first by brain default, with the letter E second.

SHE ordered this - but years ago. She had this made for their wedding day. I guarantee it. The lies! The lies! Just WHY all the lies? 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤮

Reactions: 25
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk ... naughty, naughty, Emma YOU LIAR LIAR!!!! 🩲's on 🔥 🤥🤥🤥

Tattlers! - there are "tells" that this is bullshit. First of all, why would ANYONE gift a "(insert date) married" plaque for Valentine's Day?!!! Second "tell" is, if Stephen had ordered this to be made, the letter S would be first by brain default, with the letter E second.

SHE ordered this - but years ago. She had this made for their wedding day. I guarantee it. The lies! The lies! Just WHY all the lies? 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤮
I thought this about the order of the letters…….if my husband signs a card from us both he puts his name first, I put mine first………..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i see that ethan has also been pressured into imitating babs' ridiculous scrunched-nose smile in the kids' valentine's breakfast "date" photo. she seems to desperate to prove that the kids look like HER - even when it's purely the result of them all screwing their faces up in a distorted manner that mirrors babs' own facial gurning. she is obsessed with the idea that kids need to look like HER, because SHE made them and SHE birthed them and they wouldn't exist if not for HER, to the point that she seems enraged by the idea that people might comment that either of them look more like steve. she literally expects them to smile in a way that is totally forced and unnatural, solely so the babettes will comment on how similar they all look, because for some reason she needs validation that the kids look like her. ffs babs, just let them smile naturally, because those smiles look for fake.

Reactions: 15
Second "tell" is, if Stephen had ordered this to be made, the letter S would be first by brain default, with the letter E second.
I don’t doubt that she actually ordered it however even if Ste had ordered this I honestly think he’d put her letter first because god forbid anyone comes before babs. He knows she’d throw a toddler tantrum so put her letter first for an easy life😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought this about the order of the letters…….if my husband signs a card from us both he puts his name first, I put mine first………..
My dp would put me first because I come first alphabetically, but he’d actually put the dc on too.

Reactions: 3
Well.... now we know where Emma gets the love of tat and sweets from... Sugar coma anyone... I mean how many dibdabs can one girl need 😳😳😳😳😳
"oh my goodness am I a lucky women!" - I see babs adopted her poor grasp of the English language from her mother, in addition to her habit of mainlining sugar - seriously, how much sherbert can one "women" eat?! - but also the need to immediately flaunt any presents she receives online to make a point of how lucky she is, and to validate to the world that her husband very much loves and adores her.

wet san shares a photo like this every year. she can't resist showing off her valentine's haul with emphasis on how spoilt she's been and how lucky she is, whilst clearing attempting to highlight the fact that - even after 47 years - rog still loves and adores her. the guy is clearly unwell, you'd have thought she'd let him have a break from sweet shopping this year, although tbh, her "luck" seems to be running out, as the previous two yeads she received a huge box of ferrero roche and four boxes of lindor lindt in various flavours, alongside her collection of toffifee, dib dabs and sherbert fountains, whereas this year, her sugary sherbert stash is accompanied by mini eggs and liquorice! rog clearly needs to up his game! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Are Look Fantastic OK??? They’ve genuinely picked old Babs to do a AD for makeup?! Why why why 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m surprised she has actually used the Two Faced - Better Than Sex mascara ….. with that being said, I bet she agrees 😂😂 #bitrude

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m surprised she has actually used the Two Faced - Better Than Sex mascara ….. with that being said, I bet she agrees 😂😂 #bitrude
Awful. My mum always said go strong on the eyes or lips, not both. Not sure if that's right but I kind of still follow that. Babs is full on too much everything!

Reactions: 19
Her ad was just playing on my phone and my husband just looked over my shoulder and said “she looks like a clown or a drag queen, has she just put all the make up on to advertise every product they make? If you looked like that I’d be taking a wet wipe your face before you stepped out the door” 🤣 So big phew cow bags, I can sleep easy knowing I can show my husband her stories and he won’t want to run away with her. The relief!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look fantastic oh the irony using Babs, she doesn’t know how to apply make up………..🙄
There aren’t enough eye rolls for that ad .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Croissants still in plastic wrapping on the valentines table. Classy. Why not put some effort in and show them love by actually making breakfast fresh for them for once instead of chucking cheap individually wrapped croissants and a bowl of sweets on the table for an instant pic

I meant Instagram pic
i mean, i didn't even see any croissants! i saw a "breakfast" comprising of lindor lindt chocolates, heart-shaped chocolates, all the sweets she shoved in their valentine's bags of tat and all the loveheart sweets and marshmallows which adorn her hot cock stand. oh, and a handful of strawberries, the the same way she sprinkles peas on the side of the beige meals they eat. as with everything babs does, it's all for content. she'll have had the kids up unnecessarily early to pose for photos to ensure she could upload them to SM as early as possible. she claimed she was gonna wake the kids at 7am, yet the photo was shared at 7am, so the kids were clearly yelled awake and forced immediately to go downstairs and pose with scrunched-up faces to appease babs. i highly doubt the kids want to participate in a valentine's "date" with their sibling. she implied in her stories that it was breakfast for the whole "famalam", but it was clearly set up as a "date" for the kids, which is weird. surely it would make more sense for her to set up a little buffet for tea for the family to enjoy together, rather than rushing the kids thru photos and a breakfast of chocolate before school. there would be no need to label it as a "date" - which is beyond cringe - and there would be far more valentines-themed options available - y'know, like heart-shaped crumpets, jam sandwiches or mini pizzas cut into heart-shapes, red jelly, strawberries and raspberries with strawberry yoghurt etc, essentially a range of foods that aren't just sugary sweets - which hardly constitutes a meal! but ofc that would require a little effort - more so than opening packets and decanting the contents into bowls - and not having content to share til - *shock, horror, - the evening. #priorities

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.