Brummy Mummy #100 Babs and CBBSte, what Taco Bell ends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread with the most votes from @JBTat Brummy Mummy #100 Babs and CBBSte, what Taco Bell ends

@BonBon27 thank you for all the recaps! Maybe we could have a whip round and treat you to some red leopard print pjs, a manky blanky and a personalised make up lesson from the Kween of Brum, dear old Babs.

Would anyone else like to have a go at the recap?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If she's a #size 18 then so am I.

I'm not I'm a 22.

Not proud of ut but not as ashamed as Emma seems to be .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well well well Cowbags, the Golden 100th Thread 🤣👍✌🙌🥂🍾🎉
Big Babs will absolutely hate not being able to brag about such an achievement 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@OhhBacon
The lean on that photo, she is practically bent double to try and hide her gunt!

—————-
It’s not working! 🤣🤣🤣

[couldn’t quote your post as we‘ve made it to thread #100 - bet CBBSTE is busy on Excel tonight!]

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We have our own balloons and look who’s brought them! It’s the old man from the park, Emma’s c25k cheerleader
5C89B855-CF41-4803-B4A8-EFE152D9F5DF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Half way through Feb & she’s had 1 ad, she only had 1 for Jan too so consistent so far. That bottle of champagne she labelled up for manifesting her book & fashion deals may never be drunk (we all know that’s not true & she’ll drink it up in toptop when BTEC Paul dumps her).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread with the most votes from @JBTat Brummy Mummy #100 Babs and CBBSte, what Taco Bell ends

@BonBon27 thank you for all the recaps! Maybe we could have a whip round and treat you to some red leopard print pjs, a manky blanky and a personalised make up lesson from the Kween of Brum, dear old Babs.

Oh my goodness it’s like you read my mind! What a wish list 🤡
What a day…..the pathetic attention seeking pretending her kids are interested in her stupid ideas, her having to spend the day with PUS (wonder how many eye roles she did at him 🙄), the make up AD 🤡🤡🤡🤡 and then that swimming costume photo where she knows she looks awful but is trying SOOOOO hard to pretend she loves her look 🤣 If she wasn’t such a massive twit, I’d almost feel sorry for her. But nope. I don’t.

By the way happy thread 100 cow bags, big pats on all of your backs for being such legends with your humour and the care shown on here. LOVE this thread title a lot and looking forward to the next 100 threads of the pure entertainment that Babs could only dream of being capable of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Emma you do NOT have a cracking rack. You are unhealthy and as a consequence of that you are overweight. Breasts are made primarily of fatty tissue so it’s not hard to work out why you have a large matronly chest.

But no ignore me, instead go climb up on a bar and show off your cracking rack and see how many men you pull. I think you’ll find the only thing being pulled is the exit door.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ up at 06.38 am to embrace the kiddos so they can have their “ I LOVE YOU” valentines breakfast …….and blabs with all the enthusiasm of someone awaiting their smear test

then a drag lunch, all the non drag artist people looking pretty normal but then there is “blabs kween of Brum” with enough make up on to shock an actual drag queen 🤡

followed by a strange make up ad that I can’t work out if it’s a “ how not to apply make up” or whether it’s her usual tit and inability to do a proper ad 🤔

Oh and then there is Steve managing ( if possible) to look even more gormless than usual with his Valentine’s treat to prove
a) he hasn’t left
b) he hasn’t got Covid
c) he lurves blabs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn’t got a cracking rack. She is a fat twit with a saggy gunt.
Shes not body confident she’s leant so far forward she is practically falling over.!
She looks like she’s got tights on under her costume ( that doesn’t fit) in that picture!
duck off Emma- you do not look great, you are not body confident, you are not a size 18.
You ARE big fat liar. Oh and a completely self absorbed witch. Hope that helps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Wow the 100th thread title! What an honour cowbags, I shall celebrate with a dial in Greggs and a hot cock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.